Wife Sharing and Cuckolds, How did you get into it?

Mr_Magick

Sexy Member
Media
I'm the most experienced Bull that doesn't have any actual in person cuckold experience. I had one local guy begging me to be his wife's Bull lover for as long as I was willing. It was actually an Ideal situation in every possible way a Cuckold couple could be...except for the most important fact... I thought this wife was a 10/10 psychosexually, but her desire and indecent nature was not enough to overcome the lack of physical attraction 2.5/10 I had for her naturally. Honestly, I'm THAT guy who will take a less attractive but more sexual woman over a more attractive but closed minded prude everyday, twice on Sunday. His wife was unattractive to the point I would notice her for that reason in public.

There were 2 other couples where it was the opposite... I had already connected and recieved approval form the wife that I would be fucking and not the husband. One woman got ahead of herself before her husband officially approved me... She was so set on me being her next Young Hung Stud that she was ovulating to the point we agreed that she wanted my seed to inseminate her... not her husband who had been snipped. She assured me she could convince him even to let us meet without him at which point we would have broke all his rules and started to get her impregnated with my fertile sperm. God I wanted that so bad and so did she.. Stupid insecure cuck too jealous and weak to let my superior seed take his wife's fertile egg...only a real man would live up to the fetish and take and raise a Bull baby

The third couple was represented by the hottest and youngest hotwife I've come across locally. We actually went out on a couple traditional dates after sending her photos of my cock which she received her approval immediately. She had the best video fucking a bull while her cuck filmed in the corner, you could see the raw pleasure controlling her body and mind to suck every drop of pleasure from what appeared to be a hung but ugly stud. She ended up leaving the cuck husband for good because he was a sissy and she started spending serious time with her Bulls which he like most weak cucks, could not handle without becoming a bitch.

Now all the times I have been an unofficial Bull for a woman knowingly cheating despite her BF or husband's ignorance to her Bigger desires

Heat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
My wife and I have been in to swinger's clubs and I've watched her with other men and women. She was the one who pushed me to be with another guy and finally I;ve been into a couple of sixty-nines or we have had several threesomes with other men. She likes me to go down on her after another guy has fucked her.

You enjoy going down on her after she's been fucked by another guy?

Tatu_Biker

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've thought about this often, only probably a little differently than others. I'm not into the idea of another guy actually pussy fucking my wife, or any cock sucking or anything else like that. Some things are just for me. But since my wife is quite busty, a fantasy I've had is for another guy to fondle her big breasts, and then slide his dick between them and tittyfuck her until he gives her a pearl necklace. I've mentioned it to her once, and although she was surprised, she never said "no".

I've thought about this often, only probably a little differently than others. I'm not into the idea of another guy actually pussy fucking my wife, or any cock sucking or anything else like that. Some things are just for me. But since my wife is quite busty, a fantasy I've had is for another guy to fondle her big breasts, and then slide his dick between them and tittyfuck her until he gives her a pearl necklace. I've mentioned it to her once, and although she was surprised, she never said "no".

Has this happened

Reactions: BigBen
D

deleted817718

My wife and I have a cuckold relationship, and have had an agreement between us for her to have sexual freedom outside our marriage for 3 years now. It began with me talking about my fantasies of watching her have sex, which she started to like the idea of. She confessed that she didn't like the idea of me ever having sex with anyone else, which I admitted I was not interested in doing so.
My wife has always been a little disappointed with my size and performance in bed, and this added fuel to the fire when we talked about her having extra marital sex, as she had started getting a little frustrated, due to 99% of her orgasms being given to her by her own hand, after we had had sex.
So without telling me, my wife put herself on tinder. And sure enough she found herself a man willing to have sex with her while her husband watched. He seemed nice, around her age, but younger than me. From the dick pic he sent, he was very well hung and had a good body. So she set up the date and we got ready for him.
The reality of watching your wife having sex with another man is not what the fantasy would make you believe, but the reality for my wife being watched was not comfortable at all. You'd assume there would be a lot of jealousy running through your mind when you watch your wife have another man on top of her, but I felt none. At first I was just really pleased that my wife was having better sex. She orgasmed very fast and constantly repeated the words 'oh my god, it's so big'. But she looked a little cagey about things, slightly uptight and embarrassed.
After a while they stopped for a rest. The guy still hadn't cum, and was proudly laying back with his dick rock hard and covered with a condom. My wife came over to me, sitting on the side of the bedroom on a chair. She said to me 'I'm a little uncomfortable with this at the moment'. I told her I could see she wasn't really looking too confident with it, and I asked her if she wanted to stop and... She interrupted me with a quick 'no no no!' And continued 'I was just thinking, could you let me do this alone? It's you watching me that's making me feel uncomfortable. Can you go downstairs, I just want to be able to enjoy this. He's really good, and I keep orgasming.'
Obviously I did as I was asked and left them to enjoy themselves. My wife thanked my a lot for it too. She has since then had sex with several men, some being regular 'friends with benefits'. But this was the one and only time she had sex in front of me. We agreed that it was better for her to do it alone, as I really didn't find it as arousing as I hopped, more just pleased my wife was liking it, and she disliked being watch and couldn't really enjoy it with me there.
We found that this situation works well for us. Other than this our life is totally vanilla, and unless you are in our closest circle of friends or are one of the men my wife has slept with, you wouldn't guess that we are a cuckold couple.

libralover4u2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
As time has gone by, I've found myself leaning toward bisexuality and the Hotwife lifestyle. When we do a threesome with another guy, I like there to be some MM contact. I love watching her fuck other guys. It's so hot to fluff a guy for her and watch her slide his throbbing cock into her dripping pussy and ride it until it unloads deep in her cunt. Then it's my turn to lick and suck her clean before I slide in for sloppy seconds to reclaim her.
/QUOTE]

It has been very similar for my GF and me. We started playing with others at a swing club in New York City. For the first several years, I was straight and we played with other couples. Then got together with a guy who had a 9 X 7 inch cock, bigger than she ever had before. She is gorgeous and he was so hot for her, and she for him. After he and I had given her foreplay and oral to give her an orgasm, she found that his cock had gotten soft while we were doing that. She started sucking his cock to get it hard and then asked me, "Can you a help me get it hard. When I moved up beside her face, she moved his hardening cock over to my lips, and I started sucking it while she sucked his balls. It was the first time I had ever sucked a cock, but it was very exciting feel it get very hard in my mouth. Then I moved his cock over by her pussy; he rolled a condom on his cock; and I started rubbing his cock head up and down in her pussy lips and over her clit. By that time her pussy was gushing, her hips were bouncing up and down, and she kept saying, "Put it in, put it in." He said, "I got it, and slid his cock deep in her pussy." As they fucked I alternated between French kissing her and sucking her nipples. She used one hand to stroke my hard cock. After about 40 minutes, he raised her legs up high over her head and started fucking her fast. She was moaning and then he started groaning that he was cumming. At that time I felt my cock cum in her hand.

While we sometimes get together with another couple and I fuck the gal, usually we now have one to three guys with us for a swing sessions. She likes to start off with a guy sucking each nipple and another sucking her clit. She has great orgasms that way. And, she can outlast our two male guests and still have time and interest for a good sloppy seconds for me.

To us it is not cuckolding, but just having sexual fun with others. We think of cuckolding as when the male guest or the gal degrades the guy. In our situation she always treats me with utmost respect and lets our guests know that she expects that from them too. We both enjoy it together. And, and other guys have said, "There is nothing as exciting as seeing your gal really enjoy fucking another guy and having wild about her and cum hard deep in her pussy, in a condom, of course. Recently we have been using F2C female condoms when we are with guys who have a big cock, and leaving the female condom in her so I can have genuine sloppy seconds. We both love it when the guy's cum gets all white and frothy around my cock as I fuck her. Sloppy Seconds after the Other Guys have Cum and Gone.png

Reactions: amazzzed2

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

If she loves size and giant loads.....I volunteer...LOL. Which pictures in your profile are her? Where are you?

Reactions: Tatu_Biker

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'd love to do this but have always been too scared to bring it up :(
Maybe you could just tell your husband that you have read about couples that have experienced this, and see what he says.
I wish my first wife would have done that instead of having an affair. I would have told her that I was OK with it.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Maybe you could just tell your husband that you have read about couples that have experienced this, and see what he says.
I wish my first wife would have done that instead of having an affair. I would have told her that I was OK with it.
Lol I'm single.

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Lol all good. I was referring to previous relationships... and I'm pretty sure I'd find it difficult to bring up in any future ones too.

Thank you.
I'm having a difficult time accessing your photos.
How can I do that?