Aag All American Guys Naked

camguys1

Admired Member
Media
I spoke with AAG admin and was told a lot of the ToE video content will be repacked or remastered with some new footage and placed on the Red Hot section of AAG members area. in fact they added Jay Parks recently. hot stuff!
i still was not able to get permission to show any recent preview stuff. but i’ll try again.

I need to checkout temptation of eve. I never really looked into it.

jockfinder

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
I spoke with AAG admin and was told a lot of the ToE video content will be repacked or remastered with some new footage and placed on the Red Hot section of AAG members area. in fact they added Jay Parks recently. hot stuff!
i still was not able to get permission to show any recent preview stuff. but i’ll try again.

That's great information. The Jay Parks posting they put up is well edited. Also, I recommend it be viewed on a widescreen! :eek::p

Ray_USA

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I hope Josh Ohl would finally be revisited

Rick2301

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

jayparksfc

Legendary Member
Media
Martinsburg (West Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
Unsure
I totally need more of Jay Parks' unreleased footage! He's such a cutie and gorgeous man

Brod

Legendary Member
Media

Sorry to take advantage of your knowledge but...does the Jay Parks stuff, specifically, include anything new or just what we've seen on TOE already?

Also, is there any full frontal/erect/explicit stuff from Elliot James on the site?