Australian King: Courtney981

Status
Not open for further replies.

w_jay

Experimental Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Also you can broadcast two profiles at the same time if you use different devices. The Tom profile might say when he last broadcast, but he probably switched it to password mode first so no one could view him. I use something called CamNotifiier and have the Tom profile on there, but I have never had an alert he is broadcasting. If he wasn't in password mode I would have received an alert.

Can you share the full user name for that other profile? What’s the background there? I haven’t heard about it before. Maybe he has a second account with different regional settings.

Rick2301

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Can you share the full user name for that other profile? What’s the background there? I haven’t heard about it before. Maybe he has a second account with different regional settings.
Watch Tomterrific21 live on Chaturbate!
We think it is Courtney's dummy profile, no one has ever seen any broadcast from this account and a lot of the pictures look like Courtney. If you Google most cams online you usually find something about them but there is nothing about this one out there, except links to Courtney.

Thatguy8

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Watch Tomterrific21 live on Chaturbate!
We think it is Courtney's dummy profile, no one has ever seen any broadcast from this account and a lot of the pictures look like Courtney. If you Google most cams online you usually find something about them but there is nothing about this one out there, except links to Courtney.
It’s Courtney 100%, but why does he do it? I’m always confused what the reason isn

wm1946

Expert Member
Media

I remember reading on the Courtney981 thread that got deleted someone posted that Courtney981 is blocked in Australia.
Wonder if Tomterrific21 is for Australia viewers?

Mailbox29

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I remember reading on the Courtney981 thread that got deleted someone posted that Courtney981 is blocked in Australia.
I've looked in to Tomterrific21 profile.. among the pics.. the "profile/side face" pic doesn't look like Courtney to me, different nose.. both blond, long hair.. great body.. but face is different.

Thatguy8

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've looked in to Tomterrific21 profile.. among the pics.. the "profile/side face" pic doesn't look like Courtney to me, different nose.. both blond, long hair.. great body.. but face is different.
The pictures are fake and of an Australian instagrammed named Alex. The account is run by Courtney but no one knows what he uses it for

Reactions: Mailbox29

Rick2301

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He is blocked in Australia because he blocked it himself as he doesn't want them viewing him (he also blocked UK and I think some other countries) so he not going to create another profile just for them. Anyone in the blocked countries only needs to use a VPN and change their location and they can watch him.
I have created a 2nd profile on a couple of sites just so I can see how others view my main profile and check the privacy settings are working. Seeing as it always shows Tom as last being on the same tome as Courtney, maybe he uses it just to check his privacy settings are working and that he can't be viewed from Aus.

Reactions: CMatt and Mailbox29

Thatguy8

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
He is blocked in Australia because he blocked it himself as he doesn't want them viewing him (he also blocked UK and I think some other countries) so he not going to create another profile just for them. Anyone in the blocked countries only needs to use a VPN and change their location and they can watch him.
I have created a 2nd profile on a couple of sites just so I can see how others view my main profile and check the privacy settings are working. Seeing as it always shows Tom as last being on the same tome as Courtney, maybe he uses it just to check his privacy settings are working and that he can't be viewed from Aus.
I presume that might be something to do with it but why would he broadcast using it?

kyonto12

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hate to admit that I would pay this man the most money I’ve ever paid to anyone on onlyfans...if only he did it :pensive:

I’m just sad that I’ll never get to see his legs and feet :sob: ( even though he has the most beautiful cock)

Thatguy8

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I hate to admit that I would pay this man the most money I’ve ever paid to anyone on onlyfans...if only he did it :pensive:

I’m just sad that I’ll never get to see his legs and feet :sob: ( even though he has the most beautiful cock)
It’s wild that he doesn’t show his legs or butt even though he makes thousands. He’s so bloody lazy

Reactions: kyonto12

quantum

Superior Member
Media
Some leg

View attachment 24226801

A big part of Courtney’s charm is it he doesn’t prance around like a cheap stripper in response to some viewers making demands.

Instead, he does his own thing, which has been quite successful. R
ecently he has been moving around more and putting himself at different angles relative to the camera.

Tipping isn’t a requirement and his appearances offer usually around an hour that is free. The fact that he has fans that like to give him tokens should be of no concern to anyone other than those giving the tokens.

I don't know if I'd call that "charm" as much as "taking advantage of good genetics and a nice body." If I got $50 every few minutes for lazily lounging on a bed, I wouldn't prance around "like a cheap stripper" either. Sad gays have already shown him they'll give him money for doing absolutely nothing (sometimes he doesn't even say 'thank you')—so why show ass or hole or do anything else if you're going to get free money either way?

meatpackingbubba

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know if I'd call that "charm" as much as "taking advantage of good genetics and a nice body." If I got $50 every few minutes for lazily lounging on a bed, I wouldn't prance around "like a cheap stripper" either. Sad gays have already shown him they'll give him money for doing absolutely nothing (sometimes he doesn't even say 'thank you')—so why show ass or hole or do anything else if you're going to get free money either way?

Sad gays? That’s not my observation of the audience vibe during his appearances. It’s more carnival like, and viewers seem quite happy.

I don’t get why there’s negativity directed his way by a few people. Why does it matter that he is successful for “doing nothing“?

We are free to choose whether to watch or not.
If one finds him objectionable for various reasons, there is no requirement to spend time watching his live appearances or monitoring this thread.

Last edited:

Rick2301

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I was able to make this screen capture while Courtney was online....They aren't the same person. my apologize if the image is too small. I just did a screen print then pasted to a word document and that's the only way I know how
Interesting, although I am not entirely convinced. Offline cams can show an image for quite a while after they have closed it. The image isn't that clear but it could be Courtney before he started broadcasting on his cam.

Status
Not open for further replies.