Status
Not open for further replies.

KyloRen100398

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You mean the 3 second low-res clip where he still didn't show anything?
You need to chill he hasn't been on OF for more than a month and you're expecting to be putting out sex tapes already. He's definitely putting more effort into it than many other influencers have. He's definitely building up to better content

BaxterR8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I mean, I think that says more about how low-effort most content is rather than his being particularly good.
If he is working up to nudes, he should say so and I'll be cool with it. There has been zero communication though, so it is impossible to know what we've paid for.
God I feel like sending you $30 just to shut you up lmao

strangerdanger69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
fyi; please don’t message me saying you can’t play the video can i send it to you privately because chances are i won’t,

reload the page when your clock ends in 3 or 7 to play the video.

anyways
View attachment 65557631
View attachment 65557691
View attachment 65557741
View attachment 65557751
WOW
Whilst the content is amazing, does anyone else wanna see him fuck someone? I don’t know, I just feel like there’s only so many times someone can jerk off before people want more

sadboynthn

Mythical Member
Media
I think CJ is straight. His pronouns are he/him/his, he fucked with a girl in a video on his onlyfans page and look at his following on Instagram— 85-90% are girls. He’s not pan or bi.
No offense but fuck ALL THE WAY off with thinking you know a complete stranger better than they know themselves :emoji_upside_down:

also; welcome to LPSG!! please don’t engage in bi/pan-erasure, thank you

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I think CJ is straight. His pronouns are he/him/his, he fucked with a girl in a video on his onlyfans page and look at his following on Instagram— 85-90% are girls. He’s not pan or bi.
Pansexuality doesn't work like a 50-50 split sir. Stop Invalidating people's identifies just because you're ignorant af. Not a good look. Mind your business.

Status
Not open for further replies.