Do you want to be a grower or a shower?

Would you prefer to be a Grower or a Shower?

• I would rather be a grower

Votes: 12 13.6%
  • I would rather be a shower

Votes: 48 54.5%
  • I would remain a grower

Votes: 13 14.8%
  • I would remain a shower

Votes: 15 17.0%

• Total voters

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Very interesting topic:blush: … think that I learned at a very young age that I was a "show"; perhaps, it was more curiosity about my foreskin? Either way the show becomes much more interesting as I grow my erection. The attention received has inspired me to always display as large as possible without being offensive:rolleyes:

ohiorod

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would remain a shower even though I have previously indicated in other threads that sometimes embarrassed by my bulge in cycling shorts when I am in mixed company. I hang at about 5-6 inches most of the time and I add another 1.5-2.0 inches when I get firm. Despite the adjustments that are sometimes needed, I think i’d miss my buddy I’d he wasn’t hanging heavy . lol

David Lucaya

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I would like to remain the shower and somewhat of a grower that I am it gives me the best of both options. This has served me well over the years no worries being nude in the locker room or nude beach.
Well I think that is probably the best situation to have

Reactions: SuperGrower

David Lucaya

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If you’ve ever been criticized then you will second George Costanza when he said “it’s all that it could be... and more!”
Thats the thing I don't think. Ive ever had a complaint about it which is why I've never really thought of it as really being either a problem or an advantage

D

deleted1047683

A thought-provoking question, but ultimately if I had to choose I’d remain a grower because although a shower gives you bragging rights a grower holds the element of surprise and I enjoy a positive reaction.

I'm definitely a grower, my best feature is my girth,average size erect. I would say that a bit more on show would be nice,but I'm happy with what i have. Showers,growers, there all fascinating and nice to look at

Reactions: Sherwood D. Likelym