Eating A Woman's Ass

B_The Greek Dude

Experimental Member
Media
I love eating pussy and like licking a woman's ass crack after a nice shower, but my girlfriend wants me to eat her asshole.

There's no clit down there, so what should I do? Lick around the rim?

Analingus actually feels great, and there's no problem with it. . .as long as the person you're eating out is healthy and has taken a shower right before. Basically, you want to lick it the same way you would a pussy:

run your entire tongue up and down the crack, use quick kisses to move up or down, take time to lick and kiss her taint; work a finger inside of her while you're licking etc etc.

I guarantee you: if you run your tongue up her crack, she WILL moan.

Reactions: CaliforniaGirl

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dig it- the anus I've found must have extremely sensitive nerves and has to be an erogenous zone, 'cause the girls that did ask, they had such shocks of pleasure running through them it was making me harder than chinese algebra.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
After rooting him for an hour it's a wonder you didn't pull out truffles. :tongue: :biggrin1:

In the states rooting refers either to cheering on a team or how a pig searches for truffles. :smile:

LOL!!! I love the term we use over here: 'rooting' = fucking. Especially when you connect it with the term used for pigs searching for truffles (some of the language of love = grunt...grunt...snuffle...grunt). Though I'm not so sure I'm liking the possible connection between 'truffle' and ...'shit'... ewww!

CalBoy101

Experimental Member
Media
I had a girlfriend who liked to "train" her boyfriends to lick her ass (I heard her say this to one of her girlfriends on the phone once).

She liked to lie on her stomach and rub her clit while I licked her ass and she liked to do it for as long as I could last, sometimes an hour. I've always liked playing with girls bottoms so I was up for it, and I liked how she got off on it, we'd do it until she came several times. She told me when she was by herself she would sometimes lie in that position and masturbate pretending I was there licking her bottom.

I was "in charge" in most other parts of the relationship so I let her have this as her in charge thing.

What's strange is she didn't like her bottom being penetrated, even with a finger, she just liked a tongue on it. She let me try to put my penis in once but she had a tight bottom and we got it in but it hurt her too much. So we went back to licking, it was fun, I wish I could do it again but she's married now. While wacking off I sometimes fantasize about licking her bottom in a public place, like a nude beach or sex club. With a dog collar on and a leash she can hold. She liked being in charge sometimes. She was around 25 but had a really cute 12 year old style white as a sheet bottom, sometimes I felt like I was breaking the law.

CalBoy

walla99

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Recently, my boyfriend has been doing this to me. In all my years (I'm in my low 30's) men have not been interested in rimming me, although a few will finger me there (which I love.) I had a guy just do it last fall and now my boyfriend has started doing it - which I was very surprised. He didn't seem like he'd go there. He just said I turn him on so much he just wants to do more. So he'll lick my ass, but I am working on getting him to finger me there. He wants anal sex, so I said I will try it but only if he uses his finger on me first...only fair! I like when he does it, but I'd like his finger more. I am not interested in doing it back to him I will admit because I do think it's gross to put a mouth on an ass...but he doesn't want me to anyway - I've never had a guy request it. It pleases him to do it to me, and I like it, but I don't need it. I would like to try to finger him while giving him a bj.

As far as hygiene, I am not a germaphobe and just a recent shower with soap suffices for me...I am a bit paranoid about it now though so I'm extra attentive when showering because who wants stinky ass??? I just don't see how all the extra precautions will really get rid of the bacteria...it's just there, it's how the body works.

cobra 8 1/2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i have not done this but was always curious to try!! ok i have to ask,in the heat of passion after the deed has been done both parties would have to feel uncomfortable about kissing! ass to mouth??

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i have not done this but was always curious to try!! ok i have to ask,in the heat of passion after the deed has been done both parties would have to feel uncomfortable about kissing! ass to mouth??

Not a problem with a clean butt. Don't see why it would be any more of a problem then getting kissed by a mouth that has recently been licking a pussy.

StrictlyAvg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
we use a better quality toilet paper. in cyprus people throw their used tp in a little bag to be disposed of later. i was disgusted beyond belief

Not every country has a great and modern sewage system...or indeed the money to fix it. The little bin/bag thing is because the sewage system simply won't take paper without blocking and backing up. This applies to quite a few mediterranean countries, not just Cyprus btw. Now THAT'S a yucky thing for someone to fix if you're selfish enough to let your squeamishness make you put paper down the pan anyway. Anyhow, don't they have towel bins in most places for fem hygiene products for this same reason?? Can't see that that's any less "yuck" really. As long as there's a way of getting rid hygienically - fine by me!

Personally I feel really lucky to have the water treatment technology to throw a gallon of clean water down the pan every time I take a leak and we can't take that for granted either (levees - New Orleans anyone? certainly threw a spanner in those works). Simple toilet technology (VIP toilets) has vastly improved the lot of people who don't have access to such profligate amounts of treated water - a pit in the ground and you chuck some sawdust down after you're done. Disgusted?? That is actually great because much worse is a reality for most people in the world.

So being "disgusted beyond belief" when there is adequate fresh water to wash your waste away and a system in place to deal with the hygiene products just seems to be a bit OCD about it all really. I'll get off my soap box now (thread hijack and all that) but just keep a sense of perspective about your access to public hygiene people:Flush:

PS All across SE Asia they have little shower heads next to the pan - not quite a bidet but has much the same purpose and means the tp is mainly for drying off out there. Washing yourself off down there has gotta beat dry toilet paper for hygiene any day. In most western countries though, the cold water would make this a bit of an uncomfortable experience.:eek:

D_btl07ncv

Just Browsing
Media
The Moderating team found this post to be in violation of the present rules regarding content that is unacceptable; "Inappropriate content involving minors, animals or acts of incest - by minors we mean those under the age of 18, incest is sexual acts of any kind between relatives, regardless of their age or relation to each other (brother/sister/father/mother and so on)."

The content of the post has been removed and we request that all members read
the rules and follow them in the future.

Members found to be continuing in the same manner after the posting of this warning, will be subject to further actions and sanctions up to and including reviewing your continued participation at LPSG.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chabo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When she's got a fine bubble butt & fresh outta the shower. That's the best.