Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
A seminary? Like full of priests? And they have a sauna??? No wonder...

I was at a seminary this week end. I went to the hotel sauna with a few coworkers. We undressed in the male locker room and afterwards showered naked in the open male showers. Nothing sexual of course, just guys.

Reactions: easytwist

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was at a seminary this week end. I went to the hotel sauna with a few coworkers. We undressed in the male locker room and afterwards showered naked in the open male showers. Nothing sexual of course, just guys.
A seminary? Like full of priests? And they have a sauna??? No wonder...
I had the same reaction. A seminary? It's not how I pictured a seminary in my mind. So it must be another of those auto-complete, spell-check things, right? Except, for the life of me, I can't imagine what word got auto-completed into seminary. We should hold a seminary on this phenomenon.

slipmoisi

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I had the same reaction. A seminary? It's not how I pictured a seminary in my mind. So it must be another of those auto-complete, spell-check things, right? Except, for the life of me, I can't imagine what word got auto-completed into seminary. We should hold a seminary on this phenomenon.

My mistake. It was a seminar ;-)
No priests involved.

I've been nude with a coworker once. It was when I was 19 or so and working a shitty retail job. One of the women and I became good friends, and her place/apartment was clothing optional. I hang out nude or mostly nude at home as well, so I went clothing free at her place sometimes. It was fine/comfortable. We were professional at work, but outside of work we were friends.

red7.5

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
In my early 20's I was a waiter at a chain restaurant and worked a closing shift on a summer Saturday night. We closed at 1:00 a.m., and after locking up around 2:00, a dozen or so of us headed to a coworker's parent's house for an impromptu after-hours pool party. It was a really warm and humid night that felt even worse leaving the airconditioned restaurant. A no one had a bathing suit, four of us, all guys, went skinny dipping. The others, guys and gals, cheered us on as we stripped and dove it. I was happy to be hanging pretty thick and low, but I was second to the extremely well hung host. Nothing sexual happened, but it was definitely a lot of fun.

N

nyguy1

Showering after company hockey games, it’s kinda weird because there’s a huge age gap (most of the guys are 45+) but it’s whatever. When you grow up playing hockey, showering after is something you get used to.

that's cool. did you check out any of your coworkers' size? were you surprised by anyone being much bigger or smaller than you expected? did it change anything after seeing each other? since you are younger and hung do you think they might have been a bit secretly jealous of you?

Reactions: coachhoops

ThicknMoan

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
there was one str8 co-worker who first took at a peek at my dick at the urinal. I was shocked! He said "Oh whats the big deal - it is just a dick." Then he dared me to jo at the urinal. Thinking this was a joke, I dared him first. So, he said okay and turned to his urinal and started jerking. Thinking someone would come in any moment, I quickly glanced - I didn't see anything. Literally. That was either his pinky finger or that was his dick. The next day at work, I told him I won't be playing chicken with him in public anymore. It was too weird! :eek: He was the last guy I would expect to act like that.

But it happened again after work months later hahaha Once again, I thought he was joking so I played along to see how far he wanted to go. As it turns out, that small thing I saw was his dick. He said "I am asian." To be fair, he did grow to be maybe 4 inches or 4.5 but even that wasn't impressive or good looking. Tiny flaccid and unimpressive hard on. Poor guy ;)

He even grabbed my dick very easily and said he never seen an uncut before. He also said in an angry tone"You are just like Justin Beiber. Always complaining about shrinkage". What did that mean?

Without telling you the messy details of how far he pushed it, all I can think was (1) I am too liberal, (2) no one calls me chicken, (3) his wife has a big heart, and (4) and there is no way he can be str8. Does his wife know he is a kinky guy?

Afterwards he even wondered about prostate play. That is one dare I was not going to take but suggested he buy an Aneros.

And then again at work he acted like nothing happened or changed between us. Honestly it didn't deepen our working relationship at all. I suppose it is our little secret but it was too weird to be appreciated.

I am glad some of you had kewl encounters with a co-workers and even anticipated ones. But this encounter was a shocker and burned into my memory. Now I know why people drink :confused:

N

nyguy1

Most of the guys there were significantly smaller than me soft, (I’m a bout 5” soft). There was one guy that was close, and I was the only cut one too. I doubt it changed anything... they’re all in higher positions than me making double and triple my salary lol

that's cool. still, even though they make more money than you, you have something they'll never have no matter how much money they make. you're bigger where it counts :) did it seem like any of them noticed your size? just a funny scene to picture a bunch of older guys with little dicks and then you, this younger, more attractive dude with a big schlong, showin' them all up!

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most of the guys there were significantly smaller than me soft, (I’m a bout 5” soft). ... they’re all in higher positions than me making double and triple my salary lol
that's cool. still, even though they make more money than you, you have something they'll never have no matter how much money they make. you're bigger where it counts :) ... just a funny scene to picture a bunch of older guys with little dicks and then you, this younger, more attractive dude with a big schlong, showin' them all up!
My company subsidizes gym membership, so myself and many guys from work go to the nearby gym. Have seen -- and been seen by -- many of my fellow workers (most of whom I now outrank), including some of my employees. One guy who works for me is a Baptist from rural Louisiana. Married with a passel of kids. And hung like a mule. Whenever he comes into my office, I address him with "Hey, Big Guy!" The size reference is pretty obvious since he's fairly short (about 5'7").

I'm in my early thirties, 6'3" and fairly well-built but hung like a chipmunk. Soft, my cock's super tiny, barely visible, almost buried in my pubic hair. I've always felt that this didn't make much difference in work relations, although it's kinda hot seeing what some of the guys you work with have, and knowing they've seen the same with me. Comments like the two from bigto93 and nyguy1 really make it even hotter, thinking that some of the guys I work with may be inwardly gloating that I'll never have something they have no matter how much more money I make, that they're bigger where it counts :). I wonder if my "Gig Guy" from Louisiana is thinking that whenever he sees me?

length&girth

Expert Member
Media
Have mentioned this story on here before:

Seen quite a few mates in the showers together at work. Walked in to wash my hands once and my hot boss was in showering, and he started a conversation with me so I just stood there whilst he was naked in front of me. He opened the door to the cubicle so he could hear me better and was washing his body and pulling back his foreskin not bothered by it at all.

length&girth

Expert Member
Media
My other naked co-workers story from a different thread:

I began my military training with 11 other lads, and we were all naked by the end of the first day to shower as a cohort. There were 2 guys who were cut then, and I was circumcised soon after we started. My 'unveiling' led to a discussion in the showers as to the pros and cons of being circumcised, and a few of the guys openly looked at my dick and asked about the operation. With the other 2 guys who were already cut we had quite a big discussion about it with everyone comparing etc. Turned out one man was cut at birth and the other aged around 8. Both had fairly loose cuts with a bit of skin bunched up against the helmet, as opposed to mine which is pretty medium and loose enough to move up and down but with the skin stretched out.
It wasn't a big deal as we had all been taught how to wash ourselves in the first couple of days of training. Our instructor demonstrated how to wash out of a tin by standing naked in front of us all, but he was circumcised and he asked for a show of hands as to who wasn't cut like him. So he demonstrated how to properly clean the foreskin by getting an uncut lad up to the front, who stripped naked and then the instructor washed his penis, showing the rest of us.

ReidBolt

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’ve been using my corporate gym since the late summer and I did have some hesitation toward the locker room situation. I grew up as a swimmer but no one on my teams ever got nude to shower, whether it was club or high school. As a result, I’ve never had to be nude around other guys in a public setting. Fast forward to now, this corporate gym has 3 frosted glass stalls and most of the guys (30s - 60s, decent shape) strip off at the shower, then towel off inside, and flash their ass a little as they step into underwear.

I’m only one of two men on my team so I wasn’t too worried about being seen by a direct coworker, but of the usual set of us that workout in the mornings, we’ve run into each other around the building and it’s been fine. I’ve even begun to strike up conversation with one of the lawyers on our executive level.

Still a little awkward for me but things are getting better. I’ve mentioned here before, but I get hard pretty easily just at the sensation of being nude and letting my dick flop around. I’m mid-20s, mixed ethnicity, about 8” hard, and I’m making good gains on my workouts. I’m also seemingly the only guy to wear briefs with a decent bulge, especially if still hard. Recently, I noticed one older guy linger as I stripped off one day and I didn’t mind him checking me out. And last week, one guy who sits on my floor stayed late talking to a trainer and we all ended up in the locker room as the gym was closing. I really wanted to sauna and was keeping it calm but inevitably, got hard. My coworker and the trainer were outside already and I covered up as I exited but my boner is not the easiest to conceal under a thin towel. Unsure if he saw me, but I know he wasn’t trying to look either. Nonetheless, this coworker and I ran into each other this morning and all was well. I think I just have to get ‘dick’ off the brain and I’ll chill.

D

deleted875903

I’ve been using my corporate gym since the late summer and I did have some hesitation toward the locker room situation. I grew up as a swimmer but no one on my teams ever got nude to shower, whether it was club or high school. As a result, I’ve never had to be nude around other guys in a public setting. Fast forward to now, this corporate gym has 3 frosted glass stalls and most of the guys (30s - 60s, decent shape) strip off at the shower, then towel off inside, and flash their ass a little as they step into underwear.

I’m only one of two men on my team so I wasn’t too worried about being seen by a direct coworker, but of the usual set of us that workout in the mornings, we’ve run into each other around the building and it’s been fine. I’ve even begun to strike up conversation with one of the lawyers on our executive level.

Still a little awkward for me but things are getting better. I’ve mentioned here before, but I get hard pretty easily just at the sensation of being nude and letting my dick flop around. I’m mid-20s, mixed ethnicity, about 8” hard, and I’m making good gains on my workouts. I’m also seemingly the only guy to wear briefs with a decent bulge, especially if still hard. Recently, I noticed one older guy linger as I stripped off one day and I didn’t mind him checking me out. And last week, one guy who sits on my floor stayed late talking to a trainer and we all ended up in the locker room as the gym was closing. I really wanted to sauna and was keeping it calm but inevitably, got hard. My coworker and the trainer were outside already and I covered up as I exited but my boner is not the easiest to conceal under a thin towel. Unsure if he saw me, but I know he wasn’t trying to look either. Nonetheless, this coworker and I ran into each other this morning and all was well. I think I just have to get ‘dick’ off the brain and I’ll chill.
I can relate. I work at a Hotel Resort and as a benefit we are allowed to use the fitness room plus we have employee lockers to keep are stuff in. When I first started I was the only one who be completely nude when changing to head home. Now after several years the guys who’s lockers are in the same row as mine just strip and change like me.
Yeah for them it was awkward at first to see my trimmed cock dangling while I changed, but now its the norm.
In fact just this Friday one of my coworkers sat next to me in the locker room while I was changing. He started a conversation and while we were chatting my cock started to get hard until it was a raging boner.
He just looked at it and we kept on talking. I even pulled on it a couple times while he changed into his street clothes. Then he said see you next week and left to catch his ride.
Just an FYI he’s seen me nude many times over the past few years so this was normal except for my raging boner. So if someone is thinking sexual harassment you should know he has a nice cock and bubble butt too. So we’ve seen each other in the buff. My point is just be yourself and everything will be fine.

I work a regular job and I tend to avoid getting close with the people I work with. Fuck that. Everyone is hungry where I work and won't hesitate to back stab or manipulate in order to rise. So fuck em.

Reactions: effedi7
B

brbr17

I have had numerous instances where I've been nude with co-workers in various situations over the years. They haven't been at official work functions but in various outside activities, such as showering after working out, sharing hotel rooms on side trips. As such, they've crossed over into the friendship zone in these settings. As with other male friends, I've generally found most of my male work friends to be comfortable with incidental nudity in situations where it is appropriate.

In most cases, the other guys have been straight and have known that I'm gay, so I try to be sensitive to not make them uncomfortable. As such, I'll usually wait to make sure that the other guy (or at least one of the other guys) drops trou before I do the same. For instance, the first time I went swimming with a co-worker, after the swim, we entered the showers with our swimsuits on. We were chatting the whole time, and before I knew it, he just peeled his off. Once I realized he was completely comfortable with it, I did the same. He was seemed equally comfortable seeing my dick as he was being naked around me. The experience has generally been the same with other coworkers.

I can't imagine how our dick sizes would have any impact on how we relate in a work situation. For me, having male work friends see my dick is as normal as any other male friends.
It sounds like a reasonable approach when you are with your straight colleagues. Do exactly what they are comfortable with. I was in showers with a male colleague after a corporate sport event, he got naked in showers (no stalls) and I did the same. We didn't chat or make eye contact though. And I didn't see his penis cause I was not really interested tbh.

Reactions: RL_Praha

Tsun

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
we would play hockey after work weekly at my old job, saw a few of my collegues and even the company's boss a bunch of time, the boss had that really long flacid cock, he caught me staring lol. At my current job we have a gym membership and all the guys either run for the stalls with towels or keep their sweaty boxers, no luck for me