Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Same with me! Had a frat brother watch me get pussy several times

Fucking a chick in front of my roommate was quite common. One time he watched me eat out her pussy. He got really hot and bothered. Later we would talk about everything he saw. Told him one time I was going to get him to come in and help me fuck my girl. Knowing he was watching kind of turned me on a little more. I fucked my way through college. I loved every minute of it. Eating pussy and fucking chicks was pretty much my major in college. With others watching was my minor. I enjoyed it as much as my friends enjoyed it.,

TheBoss10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How would a submissive slave like me find a frat in the Dallas area of Texas to be their personal sex slave, let them do whatever sexual thing they wanted to me, as long as no woman is involved?
First, you'd have to get rid of the DFW female population. Then you might have a shot at that fantasy.

slinger01

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Hazing was real during my time- drinking, physical, running errands at all hours all over the place- but it was never sexual. I did see plenty of naked fraternity brothers, even more naked guests/dates/whoever. And random hookups were normal; ocassional 3somes weren't unheard of.
Every so often a couple of girls would be making out, either on their own, or for the enjoyment of fraternity members/boyfriends.

navywill83

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Nearly pledged in college, but decided to came out and at my school in the early 2000s. I was told that many guys seem curious or bi in the frat but as long as you didn’t come out, they didn’t mind. Gays got the boot.

Questions- state schools vs private, how often did stuff happen, and in recent years have things become more conservative? Seems state schools with large frats w/big houses did more stuff. My private college had a small frat house for events, but everyone lived in regular dorms. Did most stuff happen when just drunk and hazing?

srock

Legendary Member
Media
Washington (Washington, D.C., United States)
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Went to a state school and almost every frat had tons of members who were bi/curious or dl. Most of the time, it was always the student body presidents or guys in the school senate who had blank profiles on grindr or had those random glory hole pages (most had a girlfriend at the time too).

I wasn't in a frat myself, but my friends knew I was hung, so I was always invited to frat parties and hazing for sexual stuff with the pledges. Most minor stuff like jerking off together, boners, etc happened when drunk, but hazing is when most stuff would go down

Messyfacial

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Went to a state school and almost every frat had tons of members who were bi/curious or dl. Most of the time, it was always the student body presidents or guys in the school senate who had blank profiles on grindr or had those random glory hole pages (most had a girlfriend at the time too).

I wasn't in a frat myself, but my friends knew I was hung, so I was always invited to frat parties and hazing for sexual stuff with the pledges. Most minor stuff like jerking off together, boners, etc happened when drunk, but hazing is when most stuff would go down

All the time. Was in a frat, swallowed a ton of str8 cum at my gloryhole. They all knew it was me, and I got fucked by a few of them.... I guess sometimes when you're drunk and the party's over, all you want is a nice round wet hole. Miss those days....

chicocklarge

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My frat was under 100 and down south personally. And any dick measuring was to get the most chicks haha but those of us that liked breaking in a dude every now and then reaped the benefits lol
I wished I knew you when I was in college. I REALLY could have used you!

StuJr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I was in a frat but we didn’t do all of this! We did have one week where we all slept at the house in one room and had to all wear the same style underwear, which was tighty whities. During breakfast the pledges assigned to work it had to sometimes “sumo wrestle”, which meant stripping down to their briefs and pulling them up into their butt cheeks and pushing on each other. One guy had to do it while wearing women’s panties, his junk kept flopping out. The last night all the pledges got naked for a few minutes and then dressed back up in pantyhose and burlap sacks and such.
We weren’t as crazy as y’all are here, but there were some definitely homoerotic moments.

indyfrat79

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love this thread - makes me think of the good old days. Some of my favorites activities as a pledge included naked oil wrestling and naked twister. Like someone else posted, three ways weren't common but not uncommon. One day three guys in a row banged a townie girl rawdog - came in her one after the other. The last guy who got the sloppy thirds is now married, 2 kids, and a school principal! I could probably still identify my pledge brothers by what their cock looks like and still remember when/where they liked to jerk off.

mattnatlanta

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
All the time. Was in a frat, swallowed a ton of str8 cum at my gloryhole. They all knew it was me, and I got fucked by a few of them.... I guess sometimes when you're drunk and the party's over, all you want is a nice round wet hole. Miss those days....
Too bad you didn’t go to my college, dude. I wouldve used that hot mouth of yours.

TheBoss10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Love this thread - makes me think of the good old days. Some of my favorites activities as a pledge included naked oil wrestling and naked twister. Like someone else posted, three ways weren't common but not uncommon. One day three guys in a row banged a townie girl rawdog - came in her one after the other. The last guy who got the sloppy thirds is now married, 2 kids, and a school principal! I could probably still identify my pledge brothers by what their cock looks like and still remember when/where they liked to jerk off.
How the hell did you avoid getting hard while naked wrestling with your Frat brothers?