He had a big ass dick for nothing!

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well shit I'm one. Me bein nice is why some girls think I got a small dick before we even do anything. Some kinda stereotype I guess lol

I know and in a lot of cases being a nice guy doesnt get you anywhere at all. A lot of American men not just blacks live up to this macho bullshit stereotype and cant show any emotion or sensitivity whatsoever. As far as the race issue thing in America. The aftereffects of slavery are still extremely prevalent especially with the media controls a lot of people perceptions here of what's important and how we should be.

Example:Stereotypes, the media and Black athletes who get into trouble

I could go on all day. But Ill end there. Finding the right girl or even a hot-looking fuck is hard because a. Im a nice guy (some people say too nice) and b. Im very socially awkward even though I'm getting better.

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm a black guy, and though I'll be bashed till the end of time for stating my opinions I honestly think that a lot of black guys are extremely arrogant and think that they are the best thing since sliced bread. A lot of black guys love to state that they have a big black dick even when they are swinging 6 inches; I've never understood this personally.

Now not all black men are douche bags, though there probably is a fairly high percentage, but I have found that this has a lot to do with the environment in which they live more so than anything. The level of ignorance of some black men is astounding to say the least, and this is often reflected in the way they treat women.

It is the same here in England, though not as pronounced as in the U.S, as the ghetto street culture that is so often mistaken for black culture is more prevalent in the U.S than it is in England, though I fear that many of the young black men in Britain aspire to be the UK equivalent of their U.S brethren. Surprisingly many of the women can't seem to get enough of these guys, and unfortunately believe that all black men are this way. While some of us have fought our way through education and hard work on our journey to where we want to be in live, we often find that we are grouped together with these same douche bags regardless.

In my experience many of the educated black women only date white men because they are firstly open to dating other races, and secondly given up on finding a decent black man, as we seem to be in less abundance. I don't blame the OP, and have heard similar views from black women on other forums. The interesting thing is that the guys who try to defend black men (I'm not referring to anyone here) are usually the same douche bags that the women are complaining about, and often while trying to defend us only make things worse by their inability to string a proper sentence together in standard english.

QFT sad statement btw Rommette what school do you go to?

I read this thread and honestly Rommette I think the type of black guys you are attracting may reflect on you. I have dated black only so far and have many black male friends and they have always treated me with respect and apologise when they curse around me etc, open doors for me, do chivalrous things without me needing to ask. Just something for you to think about - white men, black men, asian men and other races all come in good and bad. They can all be deadbeats, have bad credit, be assholes, talk loud.

Stop looking at race for a moment and look at yourself. Are you happy with the way you come across to people? I tend to find that people will only treat you the way you allow them to and they can tell if you are a lady that won't take bullshit. Just my two cents.....

Exactly what I've been thinking when I read this thread. Its the same for guys and girls too. My best friend honestly attracts girls I consider way below my standards and he always talks about me and how the girl I go for and befriend are too "stuck up." I've befriended a lot of girls from his Jack & Jill chapter who he doesn't associate with and don't really associate with him and it has cost me some vagina because because I'm best friends with him and the automatically think I'm like him which is far from the truth. Anywho I mean you are who you attract and date and honestly I he's only been with one girl that I would even consider talking to. And I mean Rommette I think you need to reevaluate the way you carry yourself because they way people look at you may be the reason why Black guys are so cold towards you. Trust me stories spread like wildfire when were young especially around community, friend, and school circles and you may be looked at as a bad look. And I couldn't date somebody who I felt was beneath me and had a reputation.

it is honestly the way a lady carries herself that makes a difference (approachable yet classy - not snobby) to how one is approached.

Truth. Act like a girl and get treated like one. Act like a hoodrat get treated like one. Act like a slut get treated like one. If your a woman with class and you show it through your actions you'll get treated like one. Honestly there's a difference between a girl who is really good for a fuck and "wifey material" same with guys also .

Last edited:

ConstantComment

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't get it. Does the title mean he had a big penis on his butt? It would make sex interesting that's for sure. While you are topping me, could you please stroke me off?
hehehe

It's ebonics, my dear. My mother says it. For example, "she lives in a big ass house."

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The solution is simple.
If being a nice guy is detrimental to your success, stop being a nice guy and take on the behaviour of the opposite guys.
This falls into the category of deciding that, while you don't "like" the rules, once you realize what they are it behooves you to play by them.

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The solution is simple.
If being a nice guy is detrimental to your success, stop being a nice guy and take on the behaviour of the opposite guys.
This falls into the category of deciding that, while you don't "like" the rules, once you realize what they are it behooves you to play by them.

I know. But I cant fake being an asshole and as I'm getting older I'm noticing the girls I know are growing up and becoming women and stop associating with the bad boys the used to and start going after the nice guys who's doing something for themselves and wants to be somewhere in life.

Media
I know. But I cant fake being an asshole and as I'm getting older I'm noticing the girls I know are growing up and becoming women and stop associating with the bad boys the used to and start going after the nice guys who's doing something for themselves and wants to be somewhere in life.

I used to be that way too. I still am nice but only to people who are the same to me. But you can be nice and be tough at the same time. This one girl who I knew is very gorgeous always had bf problems and she came whining to me expecting me to give her the typical nice guy "Oh its him not you" pat on the head,but I got real with her and told her how she was being fuckin stupid for even entertaining these dudes in the first place. Surprisingly after she broke up with him she's been hangin around me a lot and said she respected me for setting her straight So don't ever stop being nice, but don't be afraid to set ppl straight.

Smooth88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I used to be that way too. I still am nice but only to people who are the same to me. But you can be nice and be tough at the same time. This one girl who I knew is very gorgeous always had bf problems and she came whining to me expecting me to give her the typical nice guy "Oh its him not you" pat on the head,but I got real with her and told her how she was being fuckin stupid for even entertaining these dudes in the first place. Surprisingly after she broke up with him she's been hangin around me a lot and said she respected me for setting her straight So don't ever stop being nice, but don't be afraid to set ppl straight.

Yeah. I mean that's the way it is. One thing I cant tolerate is a girl being stupid and unrealistic especially when it comes to the dating realm. Unfortunately too many women are like that at times. But being 100% honest is generally the way to go even if they dont want to hear it.

tenalready

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey Rommette,

I would love to meet you. I am here in Suffolk county and if you are looking to distress from time to time with a calm, pleasant man who can offer you either a slow comfortable screw and or good slamming depending on your need it would be my honor.
Let's chat. Hope to hear from you. Have a wonderful New Year.

EboniGoddess

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A lot of truth there.
I believe much of the frustration Rommette is experiencing has to do first with maturity level.
Young black men often believe they will be admired if they come across as some kind of thug gangsta playa.
I know that shit works on some girls but usually fails when tried on women.
Correct!

just wondering... do you carry yourself differently to men of other races? were you always attracted to white men before your bad experiences with black men?
No, I carry myself the same.
Lol people are still commenting this? If the person who started the thread hasn't posted in awhile then its time to move along lol
I didn't know anyone was commenting on it either....lol
I don't get it. Does the title mean he had a big penis on his butt? It would make sex interesting that's for sure. While you are topping me, could you please stroke me off?
hehehe
lol.....big ass bick doesn't mean he had a dick on his big ass....lol
QFT sad statement btw Rommette what school do you go to?
I'm not going to tell you that!
Hey Rommette,

I would love to meet you. I am here in Suffolk county and if you are looking to distress from time to time with a calm, pleasant man who can offer you either a slow comfortable screw and or good slamming depending on your need it would be my honor.
Let's chat. Hope to hear from you. Have a wonderful New Year.
Sounds familiar but then it doesnt.....
I'm in Baltimore right now for Winter break anyway

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
THis has nothing to do with black or white. I don't even know why you included it in your story. this is a Craigslist story and about how sex ads on Craigslist don't work. People get horny and they put up an ad with all the crazy requirements of what you will and wont accept and by the time it actually has a chance to happen they have usually stopped being horny. People put all kinds of things that they are looking for on craigslist and think it's that easy. Finding a sex partner is not as simple as listing a bunch of requirements online and then waiting for for that perfect person to show up. I know that people have gotten away from the bars, but i miss the days when I would go out and strike up a conversation because there was some sort of attraction and then go somewhere and fuck after getting to know each other a little. It was almost never a bad scene because there was always some spark of attraction to begin with. Craigslist is a shitty way to meet sex partners. It has it's place for a lot of things, but finding sex is not one of them.
As far as the black / white thing... dude, stop blaming a bad sex experience on how "all black guys are." If you are not into black guys, don't have sex with them, but getting frustrated with black men because you had a bad sex experience with a white guy seems a little coo-coo to me. It sounds like what you are saying is that you wished you could find a black man because they satisfy you sexually, but you want them to act like a white guy... maybe you are just too fucking picky...