Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
(Friendly) Home invasion

Chapter I – Meeting the son

I’ve just moved to this neighbourhood with my husband, and we’ve been living here for about a year now.

Hubby is traveling a lot for his job as a marketing analyst. This time he was gone for about a week, making me feel quite lonely and extra horny. For that specific reason, we have an open relationship. However, only when he travels, otherwise we only fuck together.

Our neighbours, the Miller’s, are very friendly, which we’re grateful for, as a gay couple. We have regular brunches and barbecues. They’re both in their forties and definitely not boring for their age. We’ve had many great times with them.

They have one son, who was at university until now, but has returned for summer break. Honestly, we’ve never given him any thought, until he turned up.

We didn’t see him for a few days when he got back. However, we met him eventually.

It was a sunny Saturday, we both just came back from a long walk with my mother’s German Shepherd, when we heard a lawnmower in the Miller’s garden. The husband, called Jim, is very lazy when it comes to garden work. He recently mentioned that he wouldn’t touch the lawn until they got their lawn robot. So, we found it odd that he was motivated enough to bother with this on a Saturday.

However, the explanation was simple. He had just motivated someone else. His son.

This young lad, or on closer inspection, a young hunk, was coming our direction with the mower. He waved and smiled. I gave my husband a quick look, and we were definitely both thinking the same thing.

He was shirtless and he had a very muscular body, a baseball cap on his head and he was wearing shorts. It was quite hot, so sweat was dripping down his perfectly sculptured body. Moreover, the waistband of his underwear peaked out of his shorts.

“Hey there guys. You must be our new neighbours.” He starts, after having switched off the mower.

“Indeed, we are. I’m Josh and this is my husband, Jeremy.” I respond.

“Nice to meet you both. I’m Tim.” He says.

“Nice to meet you too. I see that your dad is keeping you busy, on a Saturday.” I try to continue the conversation

“Yes, exactly. As you know my father loves yard work.” Tim says sarcastically.

“Oh, yes. There’s nothing he’d rather be doing, or not doing.” I turn my head to their living room window, which reveals his father sitting on their coach. Probably, definitely, watching some sports. Tim looks inside as well. Tim starts to laugh, and we join in.

“Barbecue, tomorrow, our place, right?” Tim shyly asks.

“Yes, it’s marked on the calendar. We’ll bring a salad and some veggie skewers. You can ask your mum if we should bring anything else.” Jeremy joins in.

We say our goodbyes and we cross the street where we live. While unlocking the front door, Jeremy says.

“I’m looking forward to get to know him better tomorrow. He seems life a charming lad.”

“Oh, I bet you do. With or without his shirt on?” I jokingly respond. We give each other a dirty smile.

After dinner, we just lazily lie on the coach, watching Netflix. The dog sleeping next to our feet. Then Jeremy gets up and heads upstairs. I hear his voice.

“When is your mother picking up the dog again?”

“8ish, she said” I shout.

“Time for shower sex?”

There’s always time for shower sex. I quickly get up. The dog raises his head, but I pet him a few times and tell him to go back to sleep. While making my way up the stairs, I’m already undressing. Leaving, socks, pants, and shirt on the stairs. I hear the water already running. As I get inside the bathroom, I see Jeremy spreading his cheeks enticingly and playing with his hole. I immediately get on my knees and eat him out.

My cock is getting hard, as I taste his hole. I hear him stroke his big fat cock, making me even harder.

Not wasting any time, I spit on my fat cock and push it inside his hole. Jeremy moans loudly.

“Sorry, honey. No foreplay. You know how mum can be very early.” I apologize.

I just get moaning as a response. Good. I fuck him harder and harder. I love the noise our bodies make when colliding.

“Do you want my load inside you?” I ask.

“Always.” He responds.

I start to cum. Pushing my load deep inside him, with every fuck. I hear him moan loudly and at the same time I jerk his cock harder. His massive load hits the wall. I pull my cock out, cum dripping out of his hole.

Then we hear the bell ringing and a dog barking.

“Fuck.” We say in unison.

s-l1600.jpg

fe9780f84041515eda71ea4a99b7e398.gif
tumblr_nndgtpWhbs1sxhdaxo7_500.gif

Albiec

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
(Friendly) Home invasion

Chapter I – Meeting the son

I’ve just moved to this neighbourhood with my husband, and we’ve been living here for about a year now.

Hubby is traveling a lot for his job as a marketing analyst. This time he was gone for about a week, making me feel quite lonely and extra horny. For that specific reason, we have an open relationship. However, only when he travels, otherwise we only fuck together.

Our neighbours, the Miller’s, are very friendly, which we’re grateful for, as a gay couple. We have regular brunches and barbecues. They’re both in their forties and definitely not boring for their age. We’ve had many great times with them.

They have one son, who was at university until now, but has returned for summer break. Honestly, we’ve never given him any thought, until he turned up.

We didn’t see him for a few days when he got back. However, we met him eventually.

It was a sunny Saturday, we both just came back from a long walk with my mother’s German Shepherd, when we heard a lawnmower in the Miller’s garden. The husband, called Jim, is very lazy when it comes to garden work. He recently mentioned that he wouldn’t touch the lawn until they got their lawn robot. So, we found it odd that he was motivated enough to bother with this on a Saturday.

However, the explanation was simple. He had just motivated someone else. His son.

This young lad, or on closer inspection, a young hunk, was coming our direction with the mower. He waved and smiled. I gave my husband a quick look, and we were definitely both thinking the same thing.

He was shirtless and he had a very muscular body, a baseball cap on his head and he was wearing shorts. It was quite hot, so sweat was dripping down his perfectly sculptured body. Moreover, the waistband of his underwear peaked out of his shorts.

“Hey there guys. You must be our new neighbours.” He starts, after having switched off the mower.

“Indeed, we are. I’m Josh and this is my husband, Jeremy.” I respond.

“Nice to meet you both. I’m Tim.” He says.

“Nice to meet you too. I see that your dad is keeping you busy, on a Saturday.” I try to continue the conversation

“Yes, exactly. As you know my father loves yard work.” Tim says sarcastically.

“Oh, yes. There’s nothing he’d rather be doing, or not doing.” I turn my head to their living room window, which reveals his father sitting on their coach. Probably, definitely, watching some sports. Tim looks inside as well. Tim starts to laugh, and we join in.

“Barbecue, tomorrow, our place, right?” Tim shyly asks.

“Yes, it’s marked on the calendar. We’ll bring a salad and some veggie skewers. You can ask your mum if we should bring anything else.” Jeremy joins in.

We say our goodbyes and we cross the street where we live. While unlocking the front door, Jeremy says.

“I’m looking forward to get to know him better tomorrow. He seems life a charming lad.”

“Oh, I bet you do. With or without his shirt on?” I jokingly respond. We give each other a dirty smile.

After dinner, we just lazily lie on the coach, watching Netflix. The dog sleeping next to our feet. Then Jeremy gets up and heads upstairs. I hear his voice.

“When is your mother picking up the dog again?”

“8ish, she said” I shout.

“Time for shower sex?”

There’s always time for shower sex. I quickly get up. The dog raises his head, but I pet him a few times and tell him to go back to sleep. While making my way up the stairs, I’m already undressing. Leaving, socks, pants, and shirt on the stairs. I hear the water already running. As I get inside the bathroom, I see Jeremy spreading his cheeks enticingly and playing with his hole. I immediately get on my knees and eat him out.

My cock is getting hard, as I taste his hole. I hear him stroke his big fat cock, making me even harder.

Not wasting any time, I spit on my fat cock and push it inside his hole. Jeremy moans loudly.

“Sorry, honey. No foreplay. You know how mum can be very early.” I apologize.

I just get moaning as a response. Good. I fuck him harder and harder. I love the noise our bodies make when colliding.

“Do you want my load inside you?” I ask.

“Always.” He responds.

I start to cum. Pushing my load deep inside him, with every fuck. I hear him moan loudly and at the same time I jerk his cock harder. His massive load hits the wall. I pull my cock out, cum dripping out of his hole.

Then we hear the bell ringing and a dog barking.

“Fuck.” We say in unison.

s-l1600.jpg

fe9780f84041515eda71ea4a99b7e398.gif
tumblr_nndgtpWhbs1sxhdaxo7_500.gif
Can't wait for chapter 2!

Reactions: FitCollegeDude

FitCollegeDude

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Chapter II – Part 1 – Barbecue

“Have we got everything?” Jeremy asks.

“Salad and veggie skewers, check. Beer, check. Sun screen, check. I don’t think we were supposed to bring anything else.” I respond.

“You know they have sun screen, right, honey?” Jeremy says provocatively.

“Sure, but not MY sunscreen, honey!” I have sensitive skin, so I can’t just use anything.

Jeremy rolls his eyes.

As we pass their house, to get to their backyard, some music can already be hard. The music isn’t too loud, because they have some older neighbours who like to spoil the fun.

We can see the wife, Veronica, sunbathe next to their pool. Yes, a pool. They definitely don’t have any money problems. She waves at us, and we return the gesture.

Tim and his father, George, are busy with the grill. They gave us a wave as well. George just got a new all fancy barbecue grill, so he’s probably explaining all the high tech to his son. Yes, there’s even an app for it. Of course, Tim was shirtless again, showing of his muscles.

We sit down in some garden chairs next to Veronica and start some small talk. As we see each other nearly every week, there’s nothing too exciting we talk about. But we get along great, especially after a few drinks.

“Did you hear the latest?” Veronica asks after the small talk had died down a bit.

Oh, great. Likely neighbourhood gossip. I tune out and look over towards the guys. It’s definitely easy to see where Tim got his handsomeness from. George still looks quite hot for his age. Definite daddy look.

I get up and head over.

“Guys, anything I can help you with?” I ask

“Hey Josh. I think we’re good here. Just bring over the food you brought for the grill.” He says as he’s shaking my hand.

As I return to my better half, I hear Veronica giggling. That’s definitely her tipsy laugh.

“Hey girls, any juicy gossip?” I joke. I join their conversation and the time flies as we’re sipping our cocktails.

“The meat is nearly ready. You can already make your way to the table” George calls out to us.

The table is already set, and we just sit down at our regular places. The guys join us after a few minutes, and I turn my gaze towards George.

“We brought some beers form our vacation in France. We haphazardly walked into a “beer cave”. They had hundreds of different beers from various countries. You’d have loved that place” Holding up the beers.

“Oh, you know me so well. Nice, already chilled.” George puts down the food and relieves me of the bottles.

“I’ll grab some glasses.”

The afternoon passes as usual. We talk about our vacation. Tim reluctantly talks about his time at university. Drinking wine, cocktails, and beer.

“Talking about vacations. We spontaneously booked a week-long trip to Gran Canaria next week. Tim thinks he’ll have more fun here than with his boring old parents.” Veronica shifts her gaze towards Tim, who completely avoids the topic.

“At that age I would’ve preferred to stay home as well. I’m sure you’ll have fun without him.” I wink at Veronica.

“Oh, I know we’ll have fun. I’m just worried Tim will have slightly too much fun without us here.” She leans over to squeeze Tim’s hand.

“Mom...” Tim just manages to say.

“You wouldn’t mind keeping an eye on him while we’re gone. He knows how to cook, more or less. I’m just worried he’ll be too lazy to get up form his computer and starve.” Veronica says.

I look towards Tim, who’s actually sitting on my right.

“Sure, we can pop in once in a while to check if he’s still alive.” I say.

“Mom, you’re only gone for a week, and you do know I’ve survived at university so far.” Tim defends himself.

As he says this, he leans back in his seat and uncrosses his legs. He’s wearing the same shorts as yesterday.

“Yes, but did you actually cook or did you only order in and go out to eat.” George continues.

I look at George, but something has caught my eye. I peek in Tim’s direction again. He’s wearing the same shorts, but something appears different. A shape is running down his left pants leg.

wl37.jpg
wl02.jpg
wl88.jpg
wl79.jpg

DBrady

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Chapter II – Part 1 – Barbecue

“Have we got everything?” Jeremy asks.

“Salad and veggie skewers, check. Beer, check. Sun screen, check. I don’t think we were supposed to bring anything else.” I respond.

“You know they have sun screen, right, honey?” Jeremy says provocatively.

“Sure, but not MY sunscreen, honey!” I have sensitive skin, so I can’t just use anything.

Jeremy rolls his eyes.

As we pass their house, to get to their backyard, some music can already be hard. The music isn’t too loud, because they have some older neighbours who like to spoil the fun.

We can see the wife, Veronica, sunbathe next to their pool. Yes, a pool. They definitely don’t have any money problems. She waves at us, and we return the gesture.

Tim and his father, George, are busy with the grill. They gave us a wave as well. George just got a new all fancy barbecue grill, so he’s probably explaining all the high tech to his son. Yes, there’s even an app for it. Of course, Tim was shirtless again, showing of his muscles.

We sit down in some garden chairs next to Veronica and start some small talk. As we see each other nearly every week, there’s nothing too exciting we talk about. But we get along great, especially after a few drinks.

“Did you hear the latest?” Veronica asks after the small talk had died down a bit.

Oh, great. Likely neighbourhood gossip. I tune out and look over towards the guys. It’s definitely easy to see where Tim got his handsomeness from. George still looks quite hot for his age. Definite daddy look.

I get up and head over.

“Guys, anything I can help you with?” I ask

“Hey Josh. I think we’re good here. Just bring over the food you brought for the grill.” He says as he’s shaking my hand.

As I return to my better half, I hear Veronica giggling. That’s definitely her tipsy laugh.

“Hey girls, any juicy gossip?” I joke. I join their conversation and the time flies as we’re sipping our cocktails.

“The meat is nearly ready. You can already make your way to the table” George calls out to us.

The table is already set, and we just sit down at our regular places. The guys join us after a few minutes, and I turn my gaze towards George.

“We brought some beers form our vacation in France. We haphazardly walked into a “beer cave”. They had hundreds of different beers from various countries. You’d have loved that place” Holding up the beers.

“Oh, you know me so well. Nice, already chilled.” George puts down the food and relieves me of the bottles.

“I’ll grab some glasses.”

The afternoon passes as usual. We talk about our vacation. Tim reluctantly talks about his time at university. Drinking wine, cocktails, and beer.

“Talking about vacations. We spontaneously booked a week-long trip to Gran Canaria next week. Tim thinks he’ll have more fun here than with his boring old parents.” Veronica shifts her gaze towards Tim, who completely avoids the topic.

“At that age I would’ve preferred to stay home as well. I’m sure you’ll have fun without him.” I wink at Veronica.

“Oh, I know we’ll have fun. I’m just worried Tim will have slightly too much fun without us here.” She leans over to squeeze Tim’s hand.

“Mom...” Tim just manages to say.

“You wouldn’t mind keeping an eye on him while we’re gone. He knows how to cook, more or less. I’m just worried he’ll be too lazy to get up form his computer and starve.” Veronica says.

I look towards Tim, who’s actually sitting on my right.

“Sure, we can pop in once in a while to check if he’s still alive.” I say.

“Mom, you’re only gone for a week, and you do know I’ve survived at university so far.” Tim defends himself.

As he says this, he leans back in his seat and uncrosses his legs. He’s wearing the same shorts as yesterday.

“Yes, but did you actually cook or did you only order in and go out to eat.” George continues.

I look at George, but something has caught my eye. I peek in Tim’s direction again. He’s wearing the same shorts, but something appears different. A shape is running down his left pants leg.

wl37.jpg
wl02.jpg
wl88.jpg
wl79.jpg
Ready for more lol

Reactions: FitCollegeDude

FitCollegeDude

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification