Moodley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is Armand Aucamp, he is a popular actor in my country South Africa... He mainly plays in straight characters on local TV, he is a chef as well.
Login • Instagram

Getting naked: Armand Aucamp on coming out the closet - MambaOnline - Gay  South Africa online

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Side note.... really enjoying seeing all the hot gay boys... tired of the the straights being the centre....
Basically why I started this thread lol. I was surprised a thread like this didn't already exist and gay actors are overlooked enough as it is.

Thank you for your post :kissing_heart: and let's hope we get even more successful openly gay/queer actors in the future

kolaj15

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Igor Cosso is a brazilian actor he major debut was in a Globo telenovela in 2012 and then he moved between open tv stations in 2020 he returned to Globo and came out as gay and a romance with his boyfriend Heron Leal who is a dancer and choreographer of Dancing with the Stars Brazil at first he was rejected but the audience ended up hugging and they even made valentines day and christmas advertising campaigns and kind of became a gay role model coupl
Igor Cosso is a brazilian actor he major debut was in a Globo telenovela in 2012 and then he moved between open tv stations in 2020 he returned to Globo and came out as gay and a romance with his boyfriend Heron Leal who is a dancer and choreographer of Dancing with the Stars Brazil at first he was rejected but the audience ended up hugging and they even made valentines day and christmas advertising campaigns and kind of became a gay role model couple

View attachment 65127731
View attachment 65127761 View attachment 65127791 View attachment 65127821 View attachment 65127861
they are beautiful guys.Does anyone know more about their privacy?they have beautiful bodies, I had to masturbate.Please they don't have nudes in bed together, how they fuck??thank you -Please

Vegetto

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
they are beautiful guys.Does anyone know more about their privacy?they have beautiful bodies, I had to masturbate.Please they don't have nudes in bed together, how they fuck??thank you -Please
well that's what everyone wanted to see but they are private not even a pic of then in underwear in bed they post nothing has ever been leaked they ig tho @igorcosso and @heronleal

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

Comes out? I'm almost certain he was openly bi prior to this film. I will need to do some digging. (I even posted him in this thread myself several pages back lol)
So i wasn't going crazy after all, he's definitely identified as non hetero for a while now.

Johnny Massaro’s boyfriend organized gay kissing on pope’s visit - Play Crazy Game

Even this old article from October 2021 references his same boyfriend, João Pedro. How odd that he is "coming out" again in 2022. Curious :joy: