View
Sexuality
Pansexual

HeroSignalCosplay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
I fucking LOVE me some Keiynan his acting, his music and that body! Rainbow Dragon is my mantra for when Im having a bad day, but have you guys seen his latest video for his song Gods of Disco, not only is it a bop but he is doing a strip dance until hes wearing nothing but a red thong that exposes those cheeks and him making out with two guys at once.
Heres the full music video if youre interested

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I fucking LOVE me some Keiynan his acting, his music and that body! Rainbow Dragon is my mantra for when Im having a bad day, but have you guys seen his latest video for his song Gods of Disco, not only is it a bop but he is doing a strip dance until hes wearing nothing but a red thong that exposes those cheeks and him making out with two guys at once.
Heres the full music video if youre interested
Oh yeah I loved that video. It got shared in his thread before and my eyes almost popped out. Hahaha. Boy is wild!! Thanks for sharing for others who might not be aware bud. In fact I should have just posted it before too. But it slipped my mind then.

HeroSignalCosplay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
Oh yeah I loved that video. It got shared in his thread before and my eyes almost popped out. Hahaha. Boy is wild!! Thanks for sharing for others who might not be aware bud. In fact I should have just posted it before too. But it slipped my mind then.
oh I didnt know it was shared already, I mustve overlooked it going through the pages, my bad lol but yeah glad to notify those of the great Keiynan and his spectacular beats and booty lol. Though I do wonder is he as freaky in the bedroom as he is in that video lol.

Reactions: Balljunkie

bigboaster

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
oh I didnt know it was shared already, I mustve overlooked it going through the pages, my bad lol but yeah glad to notify those of the great Keiynan and his spectacular beats and booty lol. Though I do wonder is he as freaky in the bedroom as he is in that video lol.
No no, it was shared (in Keiynan's thread before). I was just saying I should have posted the video before with the photos (in this thread). You're fine

HeroSignalCosplay

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
No no, it was shared (in Keiynan's thread before). I was just saying I should have posted the video before with the photos (in this thread). You're fine
oh lok cool. Honestly though I love the song without the video but watching the video is most fun. On my breaks at work I watch it during bad days to cheer me up, (and get a little excited) I mean if my coworkers can watch Nicki wearing nothing but candy on her nipples and cardi flashing her bare ass while theyre working why cant I watch Keiynan in a hot makeout sess lmao

Vegetto

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Igor Cosso is a brazilian actor he major debut was in a Globo telenovela in 2012 and then he moved between open tv stations in 2020 he returned to Globo and came out as gay and a romance with his boyfriend Heron Leal who is a dancer and choreographer of Dancing with the Stars Brazil at first he was rejected but the audience ended up hugging and they even made valentines day and christmas advertising campaigns and kind of became a gay role model couple

Igor Cosso e Heron Leal 1.jpg

Igor Cosso e Heron Leal 2.jpg
Igor Cosso e Heron Leal 3.jpg
Igor Cosso e Heron Leal 4.jpg
Igor Cosso e Heron Leal 5.jpg

Vegetto

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Igor Cosso is a brazilian actor he major debut was in a Globo telenovela in 2012 and then he moved between open tv stations in 2020 he returned to Globo and came out as gay and a romance with his boyfriend Heron Leal who is a dancer and choreographer of Dancing with the Stars Brazil at first he was rejected but the audience ended up hugging and they even made valentines day and christmas advertising campaigns and kind of became a gay role model couple

View attachment 65127731
View attachment 65127761 View attachment 65127791 View attachment 65127821 View attachment 65127861
View attachment Igor Cosso e Heron Leal 6.mp4
View attachment Igor Cosso e Heron Leal 7.mp4
View attachment Igor Cosso e Heron Leal 8.mp4
View attachment Igor Cosso e Heron Leal 9.mp4
View attachment Igor Cosso e Heron Leal 10.mp4