Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just had my nuts, shaft, taint and crack waxed. Sugar-wax is a tepid sticky glob my sexy beauty therapist uses to pull the hair out. She’s very matter of fact moving my sick to get at my balls. She’s great. I am sure I got a little pre dribble today. Usually I feel a little aroused - but not yet Chubb - when she preps with sanitizer etc. then the quick pain of yanking the hair out reduces any likelihood of a stiffy. She know what she’s doing also. I’m pleased with the result. The whole area feels better. Not itchy, very.very smooth to the touch.
I just can’t stop feeling myself.
Here is a before and after shot. Don’t usually get my pubes trimmed so close but like what she’s done.

Attachments

patrick55

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Just had my nuts, shaft, taint and crack waxed. Sugar-wax is a tepid sticky glob my sexy beauty therapist uses to pull the hair out. She’s very matter of fact moving my sick to get at my balls. She’s great. I am sure I got a little pre dribble today. Usually I feel a little aroused - but not yet Chubb - when she preps with sanitizer etc. then the quick pain of yanking the hair out reduces any likelihood of a stiffy. She know what she’s doing also. I’m pleased with the result. The whole area feels better. Not itchy, very.very smooth to the touch.
I just can’t stop feeling myself.
Here is a before and after shot. Don’t usually get my pubes trimmed so close but like what she’s done.
I can see why you are pleased with the results.

D

deleted814719

I shave my shaft, balls, and an area about 1" above my cock. I trim the rest of my pubes.

I find this to be easy when using a cock ring (I don't get hairs stuck or painfully pulled) and I'm pretty sure my wife enjoys not having to deal with a bush when she sucks me.