Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
In my opinion, people who fake remorse for bad things they have done/things they do, but keep on being a piece of shit make me want to throw them in a lake.

Or smack them in the face with a dildo.

I'd get a glass one in this particular case...

Media
In my opinion, people who fake remorse for bad things they have done/things they do, but keep on being a piece of shit make me want to throw them in a lake.
Sure sounds like those “good folk” that play—and endlessly abuse—the “Jesus-Died-For-My-Sins” card. They assume it’s unlimited. Poor Jesus. He deserved better than these. Perhaps he’ll join you at the lake for excrement tossing.

Reactions: 693987

LilBigWang

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
IMO, religion is the root of all evil. Bible thumpers are the worst human beings, just under the killers, rapists, child molesters. They force all non believers to adjust to their god, and if we speak out they tell us to not disrespect their religion and its non of our business, and if we don't believe to not listen. They condemn us to hell because of it. Bible thumpers use GOD's name to be a piece of shit human being. These co called Christians try to enforce the laws based on religion and don't understand the separation of church and state. Christians have killed millions in order to try to convert them, yet, they sit here and say Muslims want to bring Sharia law... and that is not true at all... so, again ALL RELIGIONS ARE THE DEVIL! rant over, the end!

Reactions: MickeyLee

Fred90

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
IMO, religion is the root of all evil. Bible thumpers are the worst human beings, just under the killers, rapists, child molesters. They force all non believers to adjust to their god, and if we speak out they tell us to not disrespect their religion and its non of our business, and if we don't believe to not listen. They condemn us to hell because of it. Bible thumpers use GOD's name to be a piece of shit human being. These co called Christians try to enforce the laws based on religion and don't understand the separation of church and state. Christians have killed millions in order to try to convert them, yet, they sit here and say Muslims want to bring Sharia law... and that is not true at all... so, again ALL RELIGIONS ARE THE DEVIL! rant over, the end!

Wow!

Christians can't remotely compete with what 20th century atheists and secularists did. Stalin, Hitler, Mao, Pol Pot, etc., were responsible for probably close to 100 MILLION dead. Oceans of blood and mountains of dead bodies were atheism's gift to humanity in the 20th century. I'll go with the Christians, you can have the atheists.

Media
I think that you confuse the extremists of Christianity with those that are true practitioners of the teachings of Christ. Unfortunately, the latter get a bad rap because of the hate mongers masquerading as Christians. Your anger towards the extremists is justified and deserved. Don’t judge a religion based on them. The true practitioners are kind, accepting, good people. They don’t proselytize nor do they impose their beliefs on others. It is regrettable that the extremist minority has ruined the image of the majority. They deserve better. Their Christ does, too.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy
D

deleted924715

That people fall out over religion, nevermind go to war over religion, is insane to me.

In my family:
I have a Catholic parent and a Protestant parent
My son has a Protestant (not practising) and a Muslim (not practising) parent
My nephew has a Protestant parent and a hindu parent
The middle Eastern branch of the family are devout Catholics

Nobody has ever fallen out over it

Fred90

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That people fall out over religion, nevermind go to war over religion, is insane to me.

In my family:

It sounds like you have a tolerant family. God bless them.

Reactions: deleted924715

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual

In my family:

My family almost completely lost their collective shit when I came out as atheist years ago. They thought I was being taken over by Satan. They thought I was gonna be in a cult.

I just didn't believe in their spirituality. Once they accepted it, I found my place in the family. Everyone is actually OK with my lack of spiritual beliefs. It took a long time, though...

Media

In my family:

As it should be.

Media
My family almost completely lost their collective shit when I came out as atheist years ago. They thought I was being taken over by Satan. They thought I was gonna be in a cult.

I just didn't believe in their spirituality. Once they accepted it, I found my place in the family. Everyone is actually OK with my lack of spiritual beliefs. It took a long time, though...
I was made “non existent” in the religion I was raised over a lack of tithing when I was in college. I never returned. I bear no ill will. The man who did it was a family friend. Efforts have been made to welcome me back but I came to the conclusion that I did not need a religious community for me to practice the best of the teachings I had learned. My parents came to accept that in me. My non existence is a gift.

@Tight_N_Juicy I thought this quote from a church was something worth passing on. “God Prefers Kind Atheists Over Hateful Christians”

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I was made “non existent” in the religion I was raised over a lack of tithing when I was in college. I never returned. I bear no ill will. The man who did it was a family friend. Efforts have been made to welcome me back but I came to the conclusion that I did not need a religious community for me to practice the best of the teachings I had learned. My parents came to accept that in me. My non existence is a gift.

@Tight_N_Juicy I thought this quote from a church was something worth passing on. “God Prefers Kind Atheists Over Hateful Christians”

You're absolutely one of the best humans I've had the pleasure of conversing with.

No bullshit whatsoever.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
In my opinion.. the super bowl is the most ridiculously obsessed about day of the year next to Christmas.

I don't give a single FUCK who's playing.

In my opinion, CBS can eat shit for refusing to play a medical marijuana commercial during the game. Of course they can't.... Big pharma runs ads on their shitty network. Fucking makes me sick.