Interacialationships

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Tall. Very, very, very tall. And broad. Beautiful eyes. Pretty teeth. And nerdy. I gotta have a nerd. I want to compete for his attention against Stargate/DS9/Halo/Rainbow 6/Ah, My Goddess/Fruits Basket/Magic The Gathering/D&D/Vampire the Masquerade/circuits and wires/RAM and rom/mother boards/ audio-visual equipment. And I'm not as tall as Heather, but my ideal man is at least 6'3" and maybe 220. That's general description of my ideal. I still find some guys who don't look like that attractive, but they still have to have some geek factor to hold my interest long.

I love Bronxy!!! *hug* :biggrin1:

I agree. The taller the better! I'm a tall woman, and I just can't stand shorter guys. Give me tall, dark, and handsome.

The feller I'm seeing right now is black. He's a really awesome breakdancer. :) He's the guy at the end in the yellow shirt.

He can do that in bed too. :X bahahaha

ruffboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i believe i've seen stunners in every race, creed, sex, religious denomination anything!

that being said, italian women.....GGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
hehe

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow,

I have a problem with the term "Jungle fever" . I try to take folks on a case by case basis. There are so many things that make me notice someone. Having dated Black, white and asian men I think depending upon the man they can all be breathtaking. Do not get me wrong I love good looking men without a doubt but they dont have to have the body of a weight lifter . They can have a little baggage as long as they are fun confident intelligent and about something positive. I love to see men that are passionate about what they are doing. I do like men with thick eyebrows! LOL! So do not pluck those brows, guys! I like men who are confident and gracious. with rock solid convictions....enough said...

Elmer Gantry

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess I gravitate to the Mediterranean look in a girl and my background is Italian.

Having said that I still find the blonde/nordic look hot, and the firey red/porcelian skin look, and the...........

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Tall. Very, very, very tall. And broad. Beautiful eyes. Pretty teeth. And nerdy. I gotta have a nerd. I want to compete for his attention against Stargate/DS9/Halo/Rainbow 6/Ah, My Goddess/Fruits Basket/Magic The Gathering/D&D/Vampire the Masquerade/circuits and wires/RAM and rom/mother boards/ audio-visual equipment. And I'm not as tall as Heather, but my ideal man is at least 6'3" and maybe 220. That's general description of my ideal. I still find some guys who don't look like that attractive, but they still have to have some geek factor to hold my interest long.

You wanna Clark Kent/Brandon Routh-type fella, then. Darn. I thought I was the only one in that market. :confused:

I can't hang with you, gurl. We be fightin' Beatrices with Hattori Hanzo swords and shit.:tongue:

modernluv

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yup, I'm a mut too. Half white, half Peruvian/Mexican/Native American. So I guess any guy I get with is going to be sort of interracial. Some people think I look half-Latina and some think I look white, but if I tell them I'm half Latina they look closer and they're like, oh, I see it now. Anyway I tend to think of myself as mixed. Mostly I tend to get with white guys though.

Interacialationships... I'm mixed so I'm stuck in them:eek:

:biggrin1:

BigA

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Since it is established that all myths are generally true... is it possible to go back once one has gone black?

shaguar

Experimental Member
Media
I entirely agree with this statement.

I recounted this to a friend today. He pointed out it's changing quickly. Touche I said. The Westerners aren't diverse, are fu*king rednecks, but have oil and metals. Honestly, unless Canadians wake up immediately to Harper's plans and his fifth column, the "friend" to the South will do what it has to Latin America. And we'll lose Quebec. With friends like these, who needs enemies?

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yup, I'm a mut too. Half white, half Peruvian/Mexican/Native American. So I guess any guy I get with is going to be sort of interracial. Some people think I look half-Latina and some think I look white, but if I tell them I'm half Latina they look closer and they're like, oh, I see it now. Anyway I tend to think of myself as mixed. Mostly I tend to get with white guys though.

I know what you mean. I'm Native American, African, and European .People tend to not know what I am, they think of me as being "just mixed." But it drives me insane when people try to hook up as a stand in for a white guy, or a black guy.

If you want one, get one.

modernluv

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, most people I meet think I'm just a white girl with a good tan LOL. I don't look very Latina but if I tell someone I am then they're like, oh I can see it now. Actually when my hair is my natural black I think I look more Latina. Right now it's auburn so most people just think I'm white.
Funny thing is when my hair is colored lighter I get hit on by more white guys, when it's black I must look more Latina because I get hit on by more Latino guys. I find that amusing.

I know what you mean. I'm Native American, African, and European .People tend to not know what I am, they think of me as being "just mixed." But it drives me insane when people try to hook up as a stand in for a white guy, or a black guy.

If you want one, get one.

B_David Berg

Just Browsing
Media
I've always found it strange how some people have racial preferances. It's something I've never even thought of. Beauty is beauty after all and isn't restricted to any specific ethnic group.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:eek:

He's CLEARLY the best in that whole clip, and all were good dancers. he must be incredibly energetic, and he has a sweet can. Good job, Heather! :biggrin1:

I love Bronxy!!! *hug* :biggrin1:

I agree. The taller the better! I'm a tall woman, and I just can't stand shorter guys. Give me tall, dark, and handsome.

The feller I'm seeing right now is black. He's a really awesome breakdancer. :) He's the guy at the end in the yellow shirt.

He can do that in bed too. :X bahahaha

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You wanna Clark Kent/Brandon Routh-type fella, then. Darn. I thought I was the only one in that market. :confused:

I can't hang with you, gurl. We be fightin' Beatrices with Hattori Hanzo swords and shit.:tongue:

I found my Clark Kent. Seriously. 6'5", doesn't smoke, doesn't lie, and the skill he shows with lips and fingers- I'm convinced he's not of this world. And he has a hero complex. Yup. He's Superman. You can't have him. I'll cut you.