Interracial dating and/or sex

Skull Mason

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm attracted to particular gene pools, regardless of race. In terms of reproduction, this means I tend to be attracted to women not of my race as the genetic diversity may produce a more interesting offspring. While I haven't "dated" an american caucasian girl in some time, I find it personally more easy to connect with girls outside of my race, they seem a little more open and laid back to me. White girls seem scared of me for some reason, whereas black/spanish/latino women are more receptive to me.

However, I have recently discovered that some of this is more about where the girls are from, as I have found that non american caucasian women don't exhibit a lot of the same traits that the american one's do, as well as non american black women. Girls who grow up outside of my country appear to be better adjusted, less delusional, and more realistic than their american counterparts. Shout out to Jamaican honeys.

B_Coconutz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm attracted to particular gene pools, regardless of race. In terms of reproduction, this means I tend to be attracted to women not of my race as the genetic diversity may produce a more interesting offspring. While I haven't "dated" an american caucasian girl in some time, I find it personally more easy to connect with girls outside of my race, they seem a little more open and laid back to me. White girls seem scared of me for some reason, whereas black/spanish/latino women are more receptive to me.

However, I have recently discovered that some of this is more about where the girls are from, as I have found that non american caucasian women don't exhibit a lot of the same traits that the american one's do, as well as non american black women. Girls who grow up outside of my country appear to be better adjusted, less delusional, and more realistic than their american counterparts. Shout out to Jamaican honeys.

OMG, it is not a tumor (in the best schwarzenegger accent). Choose a race please. And rabbits are off the table.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What does this even mean? I know jokes lose something when explained, but could you please explain it anyway?

He appears to believe that there is only one race, "the human race" I guess, and that all other races are other "animals." That's what I've gleaned from the criticisms he makes whenever anyone uses the word "race." I don't know where he gets that from. The dictionary and the encyclopedia both explicitly define "race" so there's no reason for him to be so confused about what it means.

B_Coconutz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He appears to believe that there is only one race, "the human race" I guess, and that all other races are other "animals." That's what I've gleaned from the criticisms he makes whenever anyone uses the word "race." I don't know where he gets that from. The dictionary and the encyclopedia both explicitly define "race" so there's no reason for him to be so confused about what it means.

I am not confused, there are a shit load of races on this planet. It is illegal to have sex with anything other than your race. Please, give me your modified definition of race......I'm fucking begging you.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I am not confused, there are a shit load of races on this planet. It is illegal to have sex with anything other than your race. Please, give me your modified definition of race......I'm fucking begging you.

Are we talking about race or species?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Equally definable. There is no "or"

I'm just now tuning into this thread but race is not the same as species. As humanoid species are defined by the amount of shared identical chromosomes. The features that define race do not take a person out of the humanoid category and say into a crinoidal species.

They are not interchangeable.

All human races are of the same species.
All human species are not of the same race.

D_PinkieAreola

Account Disabled
Media

Race is a social identification based on shared phenotype and often cultural history with phenotype often taking precedent. It it usually determined by the continent of you ancestors. Those of dominant, if not exclusive, lineage from Europe are deemed white, those with lineage from sub-Saharan Africa are considered black, those from the continent of Asia are considered Asian and those from south and central America are considered Latino and or Hispanic. In certain areas there is also a classification for Indigeous people (Native American, Aboriginal, ect.)

The classification as white is the most stable as whiteness usually does not allow for mixed raced people. Whiteness is based almost solely on genetic purity. Latino is the least stable as it measured by cultural influences more than genetics. Most Latino people are mixed race usually white, black and indigenous.

Because race is a social construct it is not rigid. 60 years ago President Obama would have been considered Mulatto, a term that has fallen out of favor with the Black power Movement in America. Since this time most multiracial people with African lineage are considered black in a U.S framework. Brazil has over 70 racial classifications with a majority of them based on skin and hair differences. In the U.S most Brazilians woud be considered black or Latino (they are not mutually exclusive terms).

D_CountVonBhigBohner

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've been attracted to men and women of all different races and religions. My current girl is Korean/Puerto Rican, and I have been with many latino and black guys since I was a young teen. To be specific, I find dark and light skin up against each other very sexy and it turns me on. When I am with black guys, the sex is more intense because of this.