Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Keep trying to tell me what to do. Like you seem to think women respond to so well. :rolleyes:

Atleast you'll come off as somewhat clever if you tried to answer me with logic instead of feelings.

@sangheili90

Yeah that works too.
I see it as fun, I practise my English skills and these ladies get some free education. We all win!

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Atleast you'll come off as somewhat clever if you tried to answer me with logic instead of feelings.

Feelings? I answered you with a delightful tune.

I was trying to give actual advice to the OP. You're just interrupting. Learn some manners:p

Reactions: rtg

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I'm not rude but I take out my phone and just say "Can I get your number" and just hand it to her.

I wouldn't bother explaining this to them.

That sounds fine to me. You could have said it like that to begin with rather than saying "I tell them to give their number". It's just confusing is all.

Reactions: lapdog2001

sangheili90

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

@sangheili90

Yeah that works too.
I see it as fun, I practise my English skills and these ladies get some free education. We all win!

I've had more success just asking for her number as opposed to asking for a full blown date right then and there. I think this put a lot of them on the spot and into a position where they'd have to make a decision right then and there, instead of having some time to think it over.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I've had more success just asking for her number as opposed to asking for a full blown date right then and there. I think this put a lot of them on the spot and into a position where they'd have to make a decision right then and there, instead of having some time to think it over.

Yes. That, and having the chance to talk and get to know someone a bit before spending actual time together puts less stress on things.

Reactions: lapdog2001

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Men are very different to women PERIOD! Some men are much more visual and are looking for an attractive partner. Sometimes I think it's a competition with other men to have the best looking arm candy.

That's not to say that some women are looking for the exact same thing, but I'm almost positive the numbers are skewed toward males.

This is purely anecdotal and I have no basis in science. But then again, neither does anyone else.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Men are very different to women PERIOD! Some men are much more visual and are looking for an attractive partner. Sometimes I think it's a competition with other men to have the best looking arm candy.

The thing is, plenty of men may be more visual, but they stop to consider what the female may be going through, unlike the guys in this thread.

I can accept my differences to men without holding them against the world. I can be me, as a woman, and take consideration for the different way a man may feel about a situation. That's what some of these guys aren't getting. That's all that's being suggested, is to CONSIDER the feelings of the other person, because they are in fact also People.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
A basic dude will only care about looks. A man who cares about more than looks gets to know a woman. He doesn't come into the relationship with baggage and preconceived notions about women.

The gal my husband was with when we met was not attractive. Of course my looks caught his eye but my looks aren't what keeps him interested. He could leave me and date a homely girl. He doesn't base his decision on looks.

And if a guy handed me his phone to get my number, I'd embarrass him for being such a double bag. At best, give her your number so she can decide if you are worth calling or not. She doesn't even know you from Adam, she certainly doesn't want you blowing up her phone later.

This thread definitely shows the difference between men and boys.

Some of you sound just as clueless as high school boys do. You are intimidated by women because you define your worth based on how much they like you. Your confidence is akin to idiocy. It doesn't look like confidence at all.

You might think wow Trump is a confident man to be going around and grabbing pussies. He's disgusting and also clueless. He's pure embarrassment to his gender.

Guys ask me out at work all the time. I politely tell them no. Some guys won't take no for an answer and that's where my witty sense of humor kicks in. I make sure he's the center of attention in the store while I humiliate him for not respecting my very clear boundaries.

Last edited:

nailz

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Women can generally not make decisions, hence asking for something is useless.

Also no, women are very different to men when it comes to how we speak. Generally women are much more manipulative due to biology; being the physically weaker sex since the stone age, you guys had to learn to save your lives with words and not fists.

:rolleyes:

I really regret coming here sometimes.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I was with a guy who tried to push me into his will all the time. He thought women all wanted to be submissive and needed to have decisions made for them. I made the decision to remove him from my life. He didn't like that one bit.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think it's highly educational! Or at least eye-opening!

My daughter is in high school and tells me about how immature some of the boys are. Sadly, some of them are going to remain immature into adulthood and sound silly like several of the guys in this thread. They will go on to blame women for their failures.

MrTh1ck

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My daughter is in high school and tells me about how immature some of the boys are. Sadly, some of them are going to remain immature into adulthood and sound silly like several of the guys in this thread. They will go on to blame women for their failures.

Ahahaha. Funny thing is that it's exactly opposite.

Most adult women are like kids; never taking responsibility for their own actions, always blaming someone, rationalizing shitty behaviour, lying about nonsense etc etc.

You live in a different universe :p

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You're right, I live in a different universe where I don't lie, mislead, blame others or rationalize shitty behavior.

I also don't rationalize shitty behavior from men.

Also, you must suck at picking women.

MrTh1ck

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're right, I live in a different universe where I don't lie, mislead, blame others or rationalize shitty behavior.

I also don't rationalize shitty behavior from men.

Also, you must suck at picking women.

Well you just lied about men being the immature gender, so there's one right off the bat.
Then you just rationalized your feelings towards my opinion (which I can prove with facts) - by saying that I suck at picking women.

Wakie wakie Goddess! :p

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Then you just rationalized your feelings towards my opinion (which I can prove with facts) - by saying that I suck at picking women.

BAHAHAHA!

Man, even though you're unoriginal AF I can't help but laugh at ya.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Well you just lied about men being the immature gender, so there's one right off the bat.

Wakie wakie Goddess! :p

I never said that men were the immature gender. I'm married to a man that is anything but immature. I know a lot of men who are mature. I know a lot of immature women too. But I also know mature ones.

Developmentally speaking, females mature quicker, not just physically, than males.

You see, I don't attribute a few asshole men to speak on behalf of all men. You think all women want you to make the decisions. Which has no fact. Some women might, but not all.

Sangeili and you are both immature, but it doesn't make the mature men here come off as immature to me. Each person speaks for him/her self.

I don't hate on men in general. Just the ones like you who thinks all women are the same.

You could be the biggest asshole in this thread and it doesn't make me think less of a good man. That's where you and I differ.