Last time you had sex

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Saturday night.

a little wine, a spritz of Foria, and she was trying to rip my balls off.

I’m 68 and my wife is 69 and we fuck 3-4 times a week like teenagers. Best pussy and sex in my life. Each session isblik3 an hour to hour and half. She fucks my brains out and I love how she sucks my cock. She loves my cock in her pussy!
considering I’m 70 and she’s 68, I’d say we had a great fuck.

aljns

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Last night. Started with getting throat fucked, gagging on his cock. He tongue fucked me got my hole nice and wet. Felt so fucking good.
Bent me over the edge of the bed and fucked me hard. Damn near cum hands free pounding my prostate. Fucked me hard and fast until he shot his load inside me. Couple hours later he fucked me again leaving another load in me.
What a hot fucking night.

shamrockfaced

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
3 nights ago, wife told me she was ovulating and we had a torrid night of sex. ending with me promising a load in her mouth, but actually cumming inside her while she rode me. We orgasmed simultaneously. . Next morning, I made her cum with my tongue and then we did it again missionary before work. She texted me midday and asked for a rematch. We drank a little bit and started again that night, but she wasn't in the mood as much and we had a short/sweet session. The next morning I asked her if she wanted another morning romp. She told me to go take a shower, get dressed for work and she'd suck me off before I left. I did so, but as I got out of the shower I was pretty hot (overheated) and couldn't relax enough while watching the clock and I couldn't cum quickly. She let me Slide inside of her for a few minutes and promised to finish me off that night. That night, we actually fell asleep and next morning, she let me tit fuck her and blow a load on her tits and neck.

This weekend I expect we'll have at least one night of all night sex so I'm excited for that. I've been talking to her about putting on her nipple jewelry and this tiny mini skirt she just got.

She has been getting stressed with some of this pandemic stuff recently (she works in medical field) and stress is not good for the libido.

aready6311

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
3 nights ago, wife told me she was ovulating and we had a torrid night of sex. ending with me promising a load in her mouth, but actually cumming inside her while she rode me. We orgasmed simultaneously. . Next morning, I made her cum with my tongue and then we did it again missionary before work. She texted me midday and asked for a rematch. We drank a little bit and started again that night, but she wasn't in the mood as much and we had a short/sweet session. The next morning I asked her if she wanted another morning romp. She told me to go take a shower, get dressed for work and she'd suck me off before I left. I did so, but as I got out of the shower I was pretty hot (overheated) and couldn't relax enough while watching the clock and I couldn't cum quickly. She let me Slide inside of her for a few minutes and promised to finish me off that night. That night, we actually fell asleep and next morning, she let me tit fuck her and blow a load on her tits and neck.

This weekend I expect we'll have at least one night of all night sex so I'm excited for that. I've been talking to her about putting on her nipple jewelry and this tiny mini skirt she just got.

She has been getting stressed with some of this pandemic stuff recently (she works in medical field) and stress is not good for the libido.

sounds like Jr will be arriving around April!

MCA

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
4:30ish this morning. Woke up to see myself staring back at myself. Woke her up and then some mouth, some painful teeth, and then some of the in/out, in/out.

Reactions: stephe
A

AnthonyAdkins

just finished exploding as my cock got rode

also yelled and came down a throat about an hour ago

got any clips? Your other clips are hot but you fucking someone would be even hotter

Thomas82

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This morning, she came from the shower, told her to lie down, teased her till the edge with my tongue, made her to beg for it. Teased her even more with just dipping in with my cockhead she trying to pull me fully in and squeezing the head. This made me crazy, dived in balls deep and started pounding her slowly until she screamed and we both came. Unloaded deep inside her and she was dripping cum as I pulled away. Was so intense start for the day I have been floating in the air the whole day, even a pal asked whats wrong with me being so happy :)

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
This morning, she came from the shower, told her to lie down, teased her till the edge with my tongue, made her to beg for it. Teased her even more with just dipping in with my cockhead she trying to pull me fully in and squeezing the head. This made me crazy, dived in balls deep and started pounding her slowly until she screamed and we both came. Unloaded deep inside her and she was dripping cum as I pulled away. Was so intense start for the day I have been floating in the air the whole day, even a pal asked whats wrong with me being so happy :)

I’ve had experiences similar that have lasted for three days. It’s difficult to explain. It’s something a couple must experience. I’ve been married for 36 yrs and I just think some of these experiences is just God blessing our union. No other explanation!