My wife's past...

wilson989

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know you are probably all going to think I am making this up for my own sick pleasure but I assure you its true.

My wife and I began dating when I was 18 and she was 19 my freshman year of college. Two weeks after the first time we had sex she went to her parents for the weekend to hang out with friends from high school. I thought nothing of it and when she came back to college we met up and got back to fucking. She told me about hanging out with her friend who was a marine and again I thought it was just an old friend and thought nothing of it. Things got pretty serious pretty quickly and we moved in together about 6 months later. A couple months of living together and I was fairly insecure at the time so I start snooping around on her computer and find her email open. She saved all of her emails with her best friend and I find one dated about two weeks after we starting hanging out. She is bragging to her best friend about the marine being back in town and him having a 10 inch dick and fucking the shit out of her. This was about 8 years ago and it still bothers me to this day. Im not sure why. We have talked about it and we were not serious at the time but it still just bothers me. I don't think that i will ever get over or forget about the marine with the 10 inch dick "fucking the shit" out of my wife.

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did you ever stop to think that she was lying to her friend? Seriously, everyone over estimates the size of cock all the time and the dude was probably more like 6.

You really need to let this go or you're going to end up ruining your marriage.

D_darvafrgtr4

Just Browsing
Media
You have to think tho that she was 19 , 19 year old dont think about the future much , she probably feels awful about it. When youre young you do stupid things, let it go, she married you not the marine . Youre the one she chose to be with for more than a one night stand which means youre more than just a piece of ass to her.

hsarge

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1)That will teach you not to respect her privacy 2) you knew her only a few weeks 3) you knew she wasn't a virgin 4) you have now been together 8 years. Get over your insecurities.

wilson989

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it was the way i found out that makes it so difficult i think. and the fact that i was waiting for her the next day and we fucked and im sure i gave her head, ha. i know we were young and it was like 10 years ago

upone

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I can never understand male jealousy. Christ, if this is giving you a problem, get into counseling pronto!

poultrygeist

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
In the meantime, send the Marine with the 10 inch dick to me!!

:biggrin1:

Gives a whole new meaning to the term Drill Sergeant. Better yet, I wonder if he's still a private. With a tool like that I'm sure he's now a Staff Sergeant.

Okay, I better stop while I'm ahead.

After poking your nose into reading through 10 years of her old emails, you got what you deserved.

ignatius4446z

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
no one has a ten inch dick buddy.

Probably 7.

A piece of skin. Big deal.

Yep. I'm 8 and a quarter and I've lost count of the amount of women over the years who have said "Wow, that's got to be a 9 or 10 incher".

I've usually told them the real size, but a few (mostly one night stands) have gone away thinking they've had the mythical 10 inch cock inside them (I never lied, but I never denied their claim either). The reasons for women over-estimating penis size are previous lovers lying to them (telling them their 6 incher is 8 etc) and because it is reasonably well established that women don't have a particularly good eye for estimating size and distance compared to men (probably due to them never evolving a need for such skills in the hunter-gatherer societies in which humans spent the majority and most formative eons of their evolutionary history).

D_Phallus P Phyllum

Experimental Member
Media
I would advise that you use the fact that she cheated on you, and bragged about it to her friends, as a matter to guilt trip her, as frequently as possible. Make her feel totally ashamed about it. This will give you the upper hand in the relationship, and in time, you may have your wife to such a guilt ridden submissive position, that you can conduct affairs of your own without her ever having the nerve to confront you on the matter, because she has no right to be suspicous.

Frankly, that's probably what most women would do if the roles were reversed.

warrio

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know you are probably all going to think I am making this up for my own sick pleasure but I assure you its true.

My wife and I began dating when I was 18 and she was 19 my freshman year of college. Two weeks after the first time we had sex she went to her parents for the weekend to hang out with friends from high school. I thought nothing of it and when she came back to college we met up and got back to fucking. She told me about hanging out with her friend who was a marine and again I thought it was just an old friend and thought nothing of it. Things got pretty serious pretty quickly and we moved in together about 6 months later. A couple months of living together and I was fairly insecure at the time so I start snooping around on her computer and find her email open. She saved all of her emails with her best friend and I find one dated about two weeks after we starting hanging out. She is bragging to her best friend about the marine being back in town and him having a 10 inch dick and fucking the shit out of her. This was about 8 years ago and it still bothers me to this day. Im not sure why. We have talked about it and we were not serious at the time but it still just bothers me. I don't think that i will ever get over or forget about the marine with the 10 inch dick "fucking the shit" out of my wife.

It would bother me too. But In my experience, many a times a women over estimates a guys size. My ex gf would brag to her friends that I was 9 inches and I'm 7 inches hard on a good day. I have met many women on here that can guesstimate an accurate size just from viewing a photo of a guys size.

warrio

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would advise that you use the fact that she cheated on you, and bragged about it to her friends, as a matter to guilt trip her, as frequently as possible. Make her feel totally ashamed about it. This will give you the upper hand in the relationship, and in time, you may have your wife to such a guilt ridden submissive position, that you can conduct affairs of your own without her ever having the nerve to confront you on the matter, because she has no right to be suspicous.

Frankly, that's probably what most women would do if the roles were reversed.

WOWl...

You're one to watch out for, damn I would never wanna cross you the wrong way in life. You're giving him horrible advice btw. You are basically setting him up to end his relationship eventually with her following the advice you gave him.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You snooped
She may have been bullshitting her friend, it may not have even happened and if it did it is a safe bet that she exaggerated his equipment
So come on
Suck it up 8 freakin years later
If it did happen, it is a done deal and can't be changed
Weigh 8 years against a few hours a long time ago
Move on

Horrible

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
WOWl...

You're one to watch out for, damn I would never wanna cross you the wrong way in life. You're giving him horrible advice btw. You are basically setting him up to end his relationship eventually with her following the advice you gave him.

The man speaks truthin his post.

The relationship is doomed anyways, why can't the guy have the upper hand until the end? She's scandalous, and he's insecure and nosey. They won't last forever.

mrsatisfier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My guess is if she was riding big cock behind your back then, she probably has off and on the whole relationship. Why would she ever stop if you don't notice when her pussy is blown out after a session with a big dick? Women who get a taste and love it like that never give it up for good.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Regarding the last post, my response is "bullshit".

To the original poster, what is bothering you? The fact that she banged some guy with an alleged 10 inch cock, or the fact that she screwed someone else a mere 2 weeks after you met when you were both completely uncommitted to each other, or the fact that she screwed some other guy and then fucked you the next day or two?