New Airport Scanners

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm sorry I have not read the whole thread. I've just endured every news networks coverage on the issue. My idea.... Everyone must be stripped searched with a body cavity search... if you don't like it, stay home or drive.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Outlaw any cults that believe

1. Women are less equal than men
2. Polygamy
3. Non believers should be persecuted and annihilated.
4. The answer on criticism on their cult dogmas is
nothing but death penalty.
5. Brainwashing their followers to blow up anything
to please their FALSE IDOL.

It's ridiculous for all our Politician and Media to remain silently on so many Muslim extremists and say none to any Islamic nations that still using Islam to incite hatred and to justify apartheid policies in their nations.

and here at home we have Christian fundamentalists who mind about "gay marriage" and yet hypocritically silent to see all immoralities happening on the straight couples.

Unbelievable.

Except your topic line above combined with item # 3 means you would have to outlaw your own group??

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You could still get things on the plane. Anal orifice. vaginal orifice ppeople have smuggled drugs and other things that way for years, chemicals to bring down a plane would not be that far fetched and all you need is 4 or 5 working together each bringing one element which wuould escape detection. They will have to institute full cavity searches at the airports. In the future people will need to arrive at the airport 3 days before scheduled deparrture time. Safety is limitted in what can really be provided.

And what about biological terrorism? You could put a suicide "bio-bomber" on the plane with a highly contagious disease. How are they going to catch those people -- take samples, put them in isolation for a week, and if the labs come back negative let them get on the plane?

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The new scanners don't bother me. I'm proud of my cock and the more people that see it the better.

However, this is just the beginning. Everytime someone does something we will come up with a new control. Every time we come up with a new control, the terrorists will come up with a way around it. Pretty soon the screening process will be unbelievably exhaustive. It's going to have to be. It's just of question of how quickly we will need to get to that point.

Pye

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
The new scanners don't bother me. I'm proud of my cock and the more people that see it the better.

However, this is just the beginning. Everytime someone does something we will come up with a new control. Every time we come up with a new control, the terrorists will come up with a way around it. Pretty soon the screening process will be unbelievably exhaustive. It's going to have to be. It's just of question of how quickly we will need to get to that point.

My personal feeling is that I couldn't care less what they see on me.

Where will it end?

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Everyone must be stripped searched with a body cavity search... if you don't like it, stay home or drive.

i'll go one step further, air travel needs to be more expensive.

I'm tired of getting on a regional to go to vegas or SF and having it filled with 3rd world trailer trash carrying tjmax bags as luggage and cramming the overheads full of birthday presents for gamma. they all reek of cigarette smoke bring their own really stinky food and yak on and on becuz they're jonesing for a smoke break

lakecreeker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Guess I won't be wearing my Prince Wands, and all the rest of body jewelry. Nor will I be smuggling things thru in a straw in that is in my urethra. Flying commercial is just so freaky anyway, cattle are treated better in slaughter houses before thier death.

B_KOKOBWARE

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Amazing...

Are these Cameras no in place in Canadian Airports too....
Who's watching these cam are they the security personnel with the scanning wands?
I will make sure I have a huge semi before getting scanned...
I wanna represent well:smile:

S

SirConcis

Imagine the commercial possibilities:

If you are uncut, they could then send you ads for urologists that perform circs.
If you are cut, they could send you ads for those foreskin restoration things.
If you have piercings, they could send you ads for bigger rings :)

And if they can see what type underwear you wear, they could then send you ads for similar types of underwear (bikini, briefs, boxer briefs, boxers).

Of course, they could just ban underwear alltoghether since it is now proven you can pack explosives in your underwear.

Hjobber

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have absolutelyno problem with racial profiling. If the Arabs don't like it, tough luck. It is their people who are causing this.

pasarefun

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I agree with the last poster.... the guy in the scanner is wearing a jock.... you can see the straps in the back and the label in the front.

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have absolutelyno problem with racial profiling. If the Arabs don't like it, tough luck. It is their people who are causing this.
you may think diffrently when the home grown terrorist live next door to you and your buds. when i said home grown i meant the white kind.