Hey everyone I'm still figuring out to go about the site. I've managed to get verified so there's a lot of content to see but I'm still tryna reach members and threads and groups. Love showing off i've put up 2 clips already I'm open to requests and I'm available on snapchat and skype aswell. Guys and girls are both welcomed.

D

deleted1074483

welcome, mate, just dive on in and enjoy, but don't take too seriously - its good fun, there are some great guys and gals on here and I've had a lot of good chats.

and we look forward to seeing a lot more of you, you are FIT!!

hungdarklatin

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hey everyone I'm still figuring out to go about the site. I've managed to get verified so there's a lot of content to see but I'm still tryna reach members and threads and groups. Love showing off i've put up 2 clips already I'm open to requests and I'm available on snapchat and skype aswell. Guys and girls are both welcomed.
Welcome. I look forward to seeing more of you

Add me on Snapchat! @miiguelney