Problems making my girl orgasm

D

deleted972301

I think we have all been clueless on how to make our women happy. the answer is patience, time in the act and trying everything until you find your niche. don't stress it man.

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well, i actually are pretty confident, and i dont care very much if its skinny, i just want to make the best out of it. And i dont think i can just act like everything is fine, when there actually is a problem.
Seems like the only"problem" is with you and your insecurity

Reactions: rtg and 693987

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just want her to be as direct as possible. In a relationship, honesty is more importantto me, then feeling good. Shes a great girl, and i think im falling in love. But its that last part im missing.
And you think not trusting her & basically calling her a liar when she says she's happy is a good way to go??

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
another "tell me my dick is the problem" thread?

Ms. @AlteredEgo covered it all. several times. with decorative finishing touches.
also much love to Mr. @Mule, he brought goodness to the thread

be happy that she is happy.
put more faith in her honesty than you put energy into your insecurities.

other folks added heaps of what you need to hear
like, if you wanna talk cooter i am here for ya, just hit me up

eta: did you know there is an AlteredEggo account?
i picture the tag line "let go my eggo"
and Ms. Altered just knocking Mr. Grabbypant cross-eyed

Skinny Manny

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If she breaks up with you, it will be because of your insecurities. And not because you have insecurities comma but because you are now foisting them upon her.
EDIT:

First problem is that you assume she's lying. She says there was always an upward curve before. She says she is satisfied with your size.

If she feeds your size concerns, what are you going to do? Are you going to grow a different dick? Are you going to use a toy she probably doesn't want?

Mr. Ego is quite correct. Men assign far more importance to their dicks than women. It can be "no big thing" without being a big thing. Relax, and just keep bringing her off.

Reactions: rtg and AlteredEgo

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
My gawd. Stop harassing her about it and give her the orgasms the way she can have them even if it means your dick isn't involved.

Most women I know and speak to regularly (at the sex toy shop) have never had an orgasm from penetration and likely never will because they aren't built to.

Orgasms done under pressure aren't fun unless both parties agree to that kind of play. Otherwise the pressure and after sex questions are not sexy. Very bad form. Very unsexy.

rtg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Orgasms done under pressure aren't fun unless both parties agree to that kind of play. Otherwise the pressure and after sex questions are not sexy. Very bad form. Very unsexy.
And she could even be like me and can't even orgasm in a situation where I'm feeling pressure. After sex questions that reek with insecurity are definitely very unsexy. And tiresome. And if it became a habit whereby it was coupled with accusations of me being dishonest then it would not make for a long term deal.

Crowe

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with the rest here, just stop worrying and stop asking. Communication is key, except when you doubt yourself and ask the same questions over and over. If you want her to orgasm through penetration, maybe try some different positions that stimulate the Gspot more.

Snarky_succubus

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
The other ladies here have pretty much given the answer. The only thing I might add since you enjoy talking about sex after the fact when you're cuddling and such is... There's no harm in asking her if anything would have added to the experience for her (unless she's just super uncomfortable discussing anything, I guess). Socal and I have those conversations often. It's never out of insecurity that either of us aren't pleasing the other... just always happy to know if there's something that might make it even better. Just keep in mind that whatever answer she gives you is the one she wants to give you and if you obsess about anything or make it seem like you don't believe you're good enough... it's gonna reek of insecurity and as others have mentioned... That's a HUGE turn off.

Reactions: rtg and socalfreak

Beedie Tijii

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have nothing to add other than to say that, the last time a woman told me that I was the best sexual partner she's ever had, she said that what stood out with me was that I took my time with foreplay, and she always felt primed to orgasm before penetration. Never said word one about my genitals. Of course, everyone is different, and your mileage may vary, but it's usually not a bad idea to take people at their word when they tell you something private about their body -- something that they trust you enough to talk about in the first place.

Beedie Tijii

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Forgot to add. This might seem trite to point out, but both sexes have genitals which are situated in the middle of a complex network of dense muscles from the abdomen down to the thighs, and most of the vagina is internal. It could well be that if she enjoys sex with her legs closed in this way, that this changes the angle of penetration for her quite significantly. So her explanation to you is highly plausible. It has been my impression based on my experiences that girth mostly matters to women who are actually having clitoral orgasms during penetration, presumably because more girth stimulates the vulva overall and more stimulation to the clitoris per 'thrust'. But I could be wrong about all of this; everyone is different.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It has been my impression based on my experiences that girth mostly matters to women who are actually having clitoral orgasms during penetration, presumably because more girth stimulates the vulva overall and more stimulation to the clitoris per 'thrust'.
That's partially true for me, but it enhances vaginal orgasms even more. A broad head especially so. The surface area in contact with my g-spot, for example needs to be flat and wide in order to trigger orgasm.

Reactions: Wave85 and rtg

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
So it goes like this:

1. Guy thinks he's "too small". He could be 3 inches, or 13, doesn't matter.
2. Guy has sex, somehow is convinced that his "too small" penis is to blame for some minor issue
3. Having already concluded this, he then asks girl, who contradicts his forgone conclusion.
4. Repeat #3 until girl gets fed up.
5. Feeling afraid to "ask" (in quotes because, well, see #2) he decides to "ask" strangers on a forum, who agree with girl, insisting that she's lining to him even though no evidence exists to support this.

Reactions: Wave85 and rtg

Beedie Tijii

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's partially true for me, but it enhances vaginal orgasms even more. A broad head especially so. The surface area in contact with my g-spot, for example needs to be flat and wide in order to trigger orgasm.
Interesting. I've never taken a poll on the subject... and have also only had sex with my own wiener, so have no means for comparison. Whenever you're looking for consensus of opinion on a sexual act, of course -- you're gonna have a bad time, so I know better than to ask these sorts of questions. I have heard, and read on several occasions, that the g-spot can vary greatly in surface area from woman to woman as well. I don't know if you would say that this is relevant?

Reactions: Wave85

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know if you would say that this is relevant?
I do not know if it is or isn't. I only know most g-spot toys do nothing for me because the surface area at the tip is too small, and they tend to be too rigid for me to finagle a better angle.