Pubic Hair? And Type Of Undies

TexanStar

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do straight males shave? Curious to know full bush, trimmed, or shaved? Also what type of underwear do y’all wear? Are any thongs involve

I don't groom any hair below my neck.

I usually wear boxer briefs. Briefs are fine but I don't currently have any. Boxers are uncomfortable for me.

wilsonthevolleyball

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm married and have let it go full bush.
DSC07094A.jpg

Shaved
DSC07121.JPG

Trimmed tight
DSC05199.JPG

Current style trimmed around the base.
DSC00809.JPG

This is my every day underwear
DSC09497.JPG

This is my play underwear around the house.
DSC09543A.jpg
DSC00015.JPG
DSC00696.JPG

DownLow427

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Reactions: Bigwazza101

Leobakker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do straight males shave? Curious to know full bush, trimmed, or shaved? Also what type of underwear do y’all wear? Are any thongs involve

I trim my pubic hair above my dick and shave my balls and the shaft.
I wear BB performance tight boxer shorts

Reactions: Touya90

Ohio419

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My pubic hair style for the past 8 months or so has just been a natural bush. Previous to that I was shaved. My wife never has complained either way, she has told me in the past that she favors shaved. For underwear I wear briefs at work, nothing fancy just white briefs normally. On my days off or on the weekends I have some brand name boxer briefs and pouch briefs. Wife likes then so why not flatter her.

Reactions: GojiGam and Touya90

i dont trim or shave although my pubes are not overly hairy anyway, no thongs for me as i like to hang more free :)

Reactions: WilliamG

Jjz1109

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Agree with what orientation has to do with it. Men have been into grooming for awhile now. I shave my shaft and balls since I haven’t wanted my wife, or my partners before her, to be repulsed by having hair in their mouths. Anything I can do to make my junk more attractive to a good sucking, I’m gonna do.

As for my bush, I have very light hair but still buzz it for the above reasons.

Note to @rbi99 - don’t be afraid to shave. Make sure the razor blades are sharp, and run the razor under hot water first. Then, make sure your shaft and balls are well moisturized in the shower, then soap up (or use shaving cream) and shave carefully. Afterwards, use a body lotion to avoid any irritation.

I’ve never had a problem. Both my wife, and I, love my shaved shaft and balls. And that’s all that matters.

Realize I never addressed the you Undies portion of the question. That said, thought my pics might have answered. It’s boxer briefs all the way. Don’t like tightie whites (remind my of when mom used to buy my underwear), and my balls hate boxers.