"reading" My Sauna/gym Shower Buddy (advice?)

MarcoJock

Legendary Member
Media
Reactions: Saint Raphael

OnlyChild

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A

AnthonyAdkins

It’s spring now, have you two been reunited? Hopin it all goes well for the pair of ya

Saint Raphael

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Greetings all,

It’s amazing that so many of you are still interacting with this thread (and me directly) a year on! :)

In sum, I haven’t seen him in person since last May because I moved abroad for a one year term. We chatted a few times, he commented on my Instagram stories religiously (as I did with his), and I just reached out to him last Friday to see if he would be open to sharing his Apple Watch fitness activity with me which he did right away.

I’ve been back in the States since mid-March but haven’t to been DC (due to the current situation). I intend to move back there by early June and will of course set up a time for us to go to dinner/happy hour once I’m back. Thankfully, he’ll still have 2 years of medical school left so he’ll be around for a little while.

I must be honest: I don’t think about him anywhere near as intensely or frequently as I did back then. Of course, being away and not seeing him (naked) everyday has a lot to do with that. Since I won’t be attending the gym at the university where we met anymore, I’d be more open to being direct about a hookup with him since I don’t work there anymore and won’t have to worry about gossip/losing my job. I’d still love to play/have sex with him. But at the same time, since we do have a budding acquaintanceship, I have to ask myself is it worth risking the long term possibilities of that relationship for sex. I’ll gauge how our first in-person interaction is when we meet this summer and go from there.

Thank you all for your continued interest and support!

A

AnthonyAdkins

Damn it lockdown end already so we can hear all the hot stuff that may or may not go down! ;)

Varsom

Experimental Member
Media

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

Adam-reborn

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

maxmax25

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just had to read the full thread in one go... Couldnt stop..

I did notice that you had a lot of activities going on in your time abroad (Arab dick thread :)
Just wondering if he might have opened up with other guys as well in the meantime.
Ever asked him or did talk about what happened in that sauna or how it afffected his view on other guys

3ofH8

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey there @Saint Raphael, that was a very intense story back in 2019… Just found this tonight. Any updates on this story ever since Covid started?

Greetings all,

It’s amazing that so many of you are still interacting with this thread (and me directly) a year on! :)

In sum, I haven’t seen him in person since last May because I moved abroad for a one year term. We chatted a few times, he commented on my Instagram stories religiously (as I did with his), and I just reached out to him last Friday to see if he would be open to sharing his Apple Watch fitness activity with me which he did right away.

I’ve been back in the States since mid-March but haven’t to been DC (due to the current situation). I intend to move back there by early June and will of course set up a time for us to go to dinner/happy hour once I’m back. Thankfully, he’ll still have 2 years of medical school left so he’ll be around for a little while.

I must be honest: I don’t think about him anywhere near as intensely or frequently as I did back then. Of course, being away and not seeing him (naked) everyday has a lot to do with that. Since I won’t be attending the gym at the university where we met anymore, I’d be more open to being direct about a hookup with him since I don’t work there anymore and won’t have to worry about gossip/losing my job. I’d still love to play/have sex with him. But at the same time, since we do have a budding acquaintanceship, I have to ask myself is it worth risking the long term possibilities of that relationship for sex. I’ll gauge how our first in-person interaction is when we meet this summer and go from there.

Thank you all for your continued interest and support!

Reactions: Sexromasex