Reporting Of Madonna 'small Dick' Ridicule

LilJock

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I'm to to take it from the above responses that Justin Bieber is going to be ok saying at a concert to thousands of cheering young girls and guys that loose vaginas are just not his thing, and that tighter is better,,,
I haven't any trouble with that. Or saying the opposite, that he likes 'em tight. Men are allowed to have preferences, also.

But I would have trouble if he said so-and-so has a loose vagina you could park a Boeing 737 in. Madonna did not name names.

A white guy with small or smaller will not have to deal with nearly as much as a black man who is small or smaller.

White guy who is small or smaller = at the very least doesn't have to deal with stereotypes
True, but some white guys who are small or smaller do have to deal with stereotypes. As a 6'3", well-built athlete who played football in high school and college and is hung like a chipmunk, I was up against similar expectations. We all have things to bear in life.

Last edited:
Reactions: spaj8987

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
I haven't any trouble with that. Or saying the opposite, that he likes 'em tight. Men are allowed to have preferences, also.

But I would have trouble if he said so-and-so has a loose vagina you could park a Boeing 737 in. Madonna did not name names.

True, but some white guys who are small or smaller do have to deal with stereotypes. As a 6'3", well-built athlete who played football in high school and college and is hung like a chipmunk, I was up against similar expectations. We all have things to bear in life.

Very true. Though saying a person has to deal with more doesn't automatically mean i don't think white guys have to deal with anything.

If anything, if more white guys helped out being against body shaming in general. It would help them out as well.

Really. If all human beings the world over were to suddenly get a fraction more logical. In all areas. I'm pretty sure it would seriously curb massive amounts of human suffering the world over.

I mean just on the general topic of making fun of people over something they can't change/were born with was addressed. Like really addressed. And people in general understood how illogical it is across the board. That would deal a significant blow to....*takes in a breath* penis size shaming, racism, sexism, ageism, lookism, xenophobia, elitism, nepotism (yeah i know it wouldn't seem like it but family in that regard is just an extended version of tribalism), tribalim and so on.

Which of course would then open humanity up to many more possibilities than it currently has. Instead of focusing specifically on appearances then we'd be focusing on who is actually logical or illogical, who is more logical or less logical. Meaning climate change research would get better, healthcare, infrastructure, social sciences, science in general, technology, politics in general, relationships, family structures, addiction services, education and even entertainment would get better.

I can't be the only one who gets tired of seeing 20 somethings playing grizzled cops, lawyers or so on in entertainment knowing the chance of them having been knowledgeable about it is extremely slim because they look like they just came out of the womb. (looking at you all of the cw)

I mean the likelihood we'll get there is slim. Doesn't mean one can't hope or express that it's a fact that things would get better for everyone if we did.

Reactions: LilJock

Shepardson

Superior Member
Media
A long time ago—probably close to 25-30 years ago, I read a story of how Madonna went with two guys to a NYC six club called the “9 Inch Club,” or something like that, and shortly afterward one of the guys came back out, alone.
Maybe he figured out he was with Madonna and left.

Reactions: twoton

DeclanBrent

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It does answer your question loudly and clearly. Just not in the way you think.

How many times have you read comments from me so far saying making fun of men who are small or smaller is wrong? How many?

Now how many times have you seen me say that racism is wrong?

Now how many times has the topic of race come up on this site and while you had no idea it was happening i was defending against it?

There was literally someone implying that black people commit 50% of the crime in america not less than 15 minutes in another thread. And while i was saying that was a myth, i was also in this thread pointing to how penis size shaming was also wrong. And yet you were no where in sight on that thread that got to 50% of crime in america was black people.

Again, all up and down your thread i've said penis size shaming is and was wrong. Meanwhile you've continued to say and imply that NO ONE else was against it. That liberals aren't against it.

Again again. If i said that no human being has two eyes. All that would need to be presented to prove me wrong is...one human being with two eyes.

I prove you wrong. When you say no one. I prove that it isn't no one.

Now. You could then say the majority of people this or that. Which would be much more logical but saying or implying that no one will never be logical in any way shape or form logical. Period.

(This isn't about those other isms.)

No. It is about those other isms. And that's because black people aren't exactly going to be up for defending men with small or smaller when they're still being killed by cops. Women won't feel up to defending men with small or smaller when they're still get rape and death threats just for talking about sexism in video games. The lgbtq community won't feel up to defending men with small or smaller when they are still being murdered in certain parts of the world.

This isn't a comparison of suffering.

It's a reason why not as many people give a fuck about it. Because they're too busy with self preservation. Men with small or smaller will not be killed on sight for having small or smaller. People of color, women and members of the lgbtq community will be murdered on sight for being a person of color, a woman walking down the street alone and just because they are members of the lgbtq.

Which supersedes the importance of them defending men with small or smaller because we're talking self preservation. That isn't to say people shouldn't. It isn't to say that they should. It isn't to say that it isn't an issue. It's giving an insanely valid reason...a reason..why people don't.

I'm sorry but if i am forced to make a decision between helping out a guy with a small or smaller penis and fucking living. I'm picking fucking living.

Sure, progress has been made. People are still dying, being murdered, being raped and so on though. And the feelings of a guy with small or smaller will never...EVER be more important than that. Never.

Now. Even when we push all that to the side. Where it isn't an issue of life and death. And go into the area of psychological damage. I'm with you. I would imagine that it pushes men with small or smaller toward suicide. And that's wrong.

At the same time though even in that area when it comes to women and body shaming not only is it the same effect but women have it leagues above worse. Since not only is weight/age immediately visible but it is over every last moment. A guy with small or smaller can exist around people without the fear that others will immediately see. Over weight people and with age the same cannot be said.

And again, even the government comes to play when it comes to fat shaming. Bmi specifically was something adopted by our government that isn't actually accurate. Which forces the label of obese. A word people generally think of only for those like four or five hundred pounds. On the average american. For the sole purpose of selling products.

Meanwhile, that same government allows fast food companies to shit all over the american public. At this point they could be selling literal cardboard in sandwiches and the first thing out of most people's mouths is....lazy fat bastard this sjws that and general fat shaming even when a person is up against a situation that's tantamount to a reformed addict being faced with crack stores on every corner.

No.

While penis size shaming is bad. And i will say so until i'm blue in face. It is not a priority. And should not be. Why? Because other groups of people get made fun of way way way way way way way more and way way way way way more often. Not only that but most of them are actively put in situations where many of the only options is to get made fun of. Not only that they're born that way. But that they were made that way because of how society created systems purposefully to fuck people over.

How much does going to the gym cost? How much does eating healthy cost? When it comes to specific foods for specific body types whose there to give that very specific information? Are there support groups for people who are currently over weight?

Now. How common are fat jokes? Racist jokes. Sexist jokes? Homophobic and transphobic jokes? That's the point. Other groups are being attacked much more on a regular basis and you literally expect them to help you out? How?
Again, I'm not expecting you to help anyone out. All I'm saying is that if one form of discrimination and prejudice is wrong then so, by definition, is another. Just because other forms of terrible prejudice have victims doesn't mean that lesser forms of prejudice don't have any. What you're saying, in effect, is that nobody should raise penis size shaming as a form of prejudice or expect support because there are so many worse forms of prejudice. You're using that argument to derail my argument that penis size shaming is wrong by bringing in other aspects of prejudice on a thread that is about penis size shaming.
If you're going to debate at that level then I could say that women who complain about body shaming mysogynistic male pigs should STFU because millions of people were murdered because of prejudice in the Second World War. My number is bigger than yours etc etc...
Funny that, if it wasn't so disingenuous.

spaj8987

Legendary Member
Media
Again, I'm not expecting you to help anyone out. All I'm saying is that if one form of discrimination and prejudice is wrong then so, by definition, is another. Just because other forms of terrible prejudice have victims doesn't mean that lesser forms of prejudice don't have any. What you're saying, in effect, is that nobody should raise penis size shaming as a form of prejudice or expect support because there are so many worse forms of prejudice. You're using that argument to derail my argument that penis size shaming is wrong by bringing in other aspects of prejudice on a thread that is about penis size shaming.
If you're going to debate at that level then I could say that women who complain about body shaming mysogynistic male pigs should STFU because millions of people were murdered because of prejudice in the Second World War. My number is bigger than yours etc etc...
Funny that, if it wasn't so disingenuous.

Yeah no. I'm saying and have said that not only is it wrong but that it's a specific kind of wrong. A specific kind of wrong that had people given a shit about other kinds of wrong would be considered on the same level as wrong as other things.

And...

(There needs to be some sort of commission now for hate speech and body shaming. If this was said by a male star about women's breasts and vaginas and a male reporter said that the comments made the ticket price worth it, there would be an uproar the likes we have t seen for years.)

..i disagreed with this statement. Men have made jokes, made statements and so on about women for decades in the same strength. And the world did not in fact end. Not only did it not end. But those men GAINED support for having said it.

That was the majority of my point. That attempting to point men as the ultimate victims was wrong. Considering other groups of people go through way worse and have jokes/so on at their expense be considered much more normal than penis size shaming.

I'm not telling you to shut. If anything i'm telling you to be louder. Not trying to keep you from expressing whatever pain comes with being small or smaller but express it in such a way that those who would like to make fun of others because of how they were born can't ignore you.

Because if you only care about penis size shaming and avoid the very real fact that not only do others get it worse but that they have gotten it worse for decades...you make your own voice regarding penis size shaming literally invisible. It's a little too on the nose for my normal liking but...

First they came for the Jews
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the Communists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists
and I did not speak out
because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left
to speak out for me.

Martin Niemollee

THIS. Is what i'm saying.

The more YOU try to force this into my pain and suffering is more important than others. The more YOU will be ignored. And the more you mischaracterize the plight of others in an attempt to make you look like the ultimate victims the worse it'll be for you.

You: If a guy did it then people would be upset and you'd never hear the end of it.

Me: Men have already for decades said and done exactly what you just said as a hypocritical and not only has not much happened from it but they flat out gained more male supporters across the board.

You: Oh so now you're trying to shut me up.

Me: No, i'm saying you're wrong very very wrong. That other groups of people are targeted much more than men with small or smaller. And that ignoring that fact will turn every last one of them against you.

You: You're ignoring what men with small or smaller have to go through. And you're doing so because you're privileged not to have to deal with it.

Me: No, i've continuously said it isn't right. And not how it feels to be singled out based simply on how you were born. I'm a black man in america who has been called a racist simply for saying racism exists. Difference is you can leave the house and not be automatically targeted. I cannot.

You: You're still trying to silence my voice though. Because we have made strides in humanity toward slowlying down racism.

Me: Right and that doesn't mean a racist cop won't just up and decide to end my life. Doesn't mean that the cat calling of women the second they go outside has stopped. That fat shaming while people are literally in the process of losing weight isn't a thing. Every last one of those groups deals with it every single day in one way shape form or another. No matter if they're buck naked or not.

You: Then why aren't there more people outraged by small penis jokes and penis size shaming?

Me: Because the groups of people who've argued down body shaming to begin with in america specifically have way more influence than anyone else. It's so bad now that they've even convinced people that a person we all know is guilty after having seen them admit to crimes on tv was just acquitted. That's how much influence those kinds of people have on americans.

You: I don't have anything to do with that though. I don't support that sort of thing.

Me: You don't think you support that kind of thing but democracy dies when people get away with lying. When you create a thread that mischaracterizes the situation, you're literally helping the very same kinds of people who do the most penis size shaming.

You: How so?

Me: Because the groups that are traditionally targeted are traditionally targeted in the exact same way.

You: You're gonna have to explain that one better. I don't understand what you mean.

Me: Well instead of saying black people are savages that only care about themselves people say black people only care about themselves when it comes to politics. As if that's a bad thing given america's overall treatment of black people.

You: This isn't about racism though. I've already said it's irrelevant to the discussion. I'm not a racist. So why play the race card?

Me: It's not only the same strategy. Saying if blank happened then blank people would blank. It's false and is a literal strawman. People will say that black people only march when it's a cop that kills a black person. Not when it's a case of black on black crime. Completely ignoring the fact that all sorts of marches in the black community have happened specifically to stop black on black violence. And that that's pretty much all black people can do because we are also targeted in almost every category known to man.

You: Right but how does that relate to what i was saying?

Me: It's the same strategy. With of course the same outcome. If anyone were to illogically believe you that blank people wouldn't blank after blank which not only was proven to not be true but proven not to be true by a person whose existence proves it's not true. Then their illogical thought process would and does extend into other areas.

You: I'm still not following.

Me: Ok, how about this. Instead of teaching a kid that 2 + 2 = 4. You teach them that 2 + 2 = 5. Then send them on their way. What happens when they get to school?

You: I still don't understand how this has anything to do with what i said.

Me: Stick with me here. You send them off to school and what? Don't they fail math?

You: Yeah, because 2 + 2 doesn't equal 5.

Me: Ok, now imagine instead of a kid, it's an adult. And not only any adult but an adult with more influence over others than me or you. What happens then?

You: .....

Me: They have more influence so of course, instead of being told they're wrong. Others then begin to say 2 + 2 = 5.

You: You lost me.

Me: Logic isn't something we're born with. Being able to tell the difference between certain things in the realm of communication isn't something that comes with us as we come into this world. It's something we learn from each other.

You: How does this have anything to do with penis size shaming?

Me: If we learn something from someone who purposefully didn't get it right. Then that 2 + 2 = 5 ideology will spread into other areas. When we go to count money, when we go to give money, when we go grocery shopping, when we go to count doses for medication, when we trying to figure out how many pills we have so on and so forth.

You: I'm still not getting it.

Me: If how we learn is skewed. Everything else will be. And i just explained how racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia and penis size shaming spread to begin with.

You: What?

Me: By people purposefully spreading misinformation specifically to make groups of people look bad. Something you literally just did with this thread. And by pushing out even more misinformation out there, you've added to the already massive amount of misinformation that exists. Raising the chances that people will learn incorrectly. And the more people learn incorrectly....the higher the chance will be that they'll agree with racist, sexist, homophobic, transphobic and penis size shaming things.

Basically, you just shot yourself in the balls.

wellhunguk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A shocking example of the continued prejudice and bias by not only celebrities (in this case Madonna) but by the media: her recent concert in London, in which said she'd never been with a man with a small penis because 'size matters' was sympathetically reported by the Metro Friday 31 January), the UK's most widely distributed newspaper, whose female reporter said the comments 'made the tickets worth the price'.
There needs to be some sort of commission now for hate speech and body shaming. If this was said by a male star about women's breasts and vaginas and a male reporter said that the comments made the ticket price worth it, there would be an uproar the likes we have t seen for years.
100% agree here. There's a word for it, 'misandry'.

Reactions: DeclanBrent
L

Llbaker

No, there is. Again, i presented proof that someone is. And i am the proof that someone is.

You. Literally you. You just said exactly that.

There you go again! Imagine that! I forgot the almost (modifier). You can really get silly at times.

L

Llbaker

White guy who is small or smaller = at the very least doesn't have to deal with stereotypes Black guy who is small or smaller = stereotypes about bbc make their situations worse

See what i mean yet about how those isms are much worse? How even in a topic about being small or smaller there still exists extra problems that would need to be handled before penis size shaming could even be addressed?

Handled first "BEFORE"? Why? Either way might help. But, correcting racial bias IS BEING HANDLED first with some success, but so far has done nothing much to help under endowed Black men. I'm told their situation is worse than ever.

Looks to me like small penis status often even supersedes race in a lot of bigoted minds, undermining "collective identity" which you seem to advocate.

L

Llbaker

There you go again! Imagine that! I forgot the almost (modifier). You can really get silly at times.

Do you really think I think NO ONE is focused on small penis shaming as a problem. If no one else is, I AM!

L

Llbaker

Really. If all human beings the world over were to suddenly get a fraction more logical. In all areas. I'm pretty sure it would seriously curb massive amounts of human suffering the world over.

For some reason you rely on the word "logical" often. I'm certainly not opposed to logic, but it doesn't do much good if it proceeds from the wrong premises or axioms which can only be arrived at empirically.

A basic problem is that humans appear to be hardwired for "status" considerations and human sexual response is hardwired to "perceived status." A book could be written exploring that, but one sentence actually explains the whole problem if you think it through.

Certainly, it seems genital status is wired deeper than many other "status" consideration, thus the NEAR universal response to small penis jokes, etc..

L

Llbaker

100% agree here. There's a word for it, 'misandry'.

In my mind there are 2 types of feminism: individual rights feminism and collective identity feminism.

Misandry is too often part of "collective identity" feminism. Thus, some women in promoting what they feel is the "female collective" aim to hurt the "male collective" with small penis shaming instead of pushing for mutual respect for the rights of men and women and individual rights feminism does.

wellhunguk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
In my mind there are 2 types of feminism: individual rights feminism and collective identity feminism.

Misandry is too often part of "collective identity" feminism. Thus, some women in promoting what they feel is the "female collective" aim to hurt the "male collective" with small penis shaming instead of pushing for mutual respect for the rights of men and women and individual rights feminism does.
Indeed, some feel that you can fight sexism with sexism, and it doesn't work like that.

I find what Madonna said offensive, and demeaning and she should be held to account, not celebrated for it.

DeclanBrent

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Indeed, some feel that you can fight sexism with sexism, and it doesn't work like that.
I find what Madonna said offensive, and demeaning and she should be held to account, not celebrated for it.
To say you've restored my faith in humanity, if only for a day, is an understatement.
Thank you. I was beginning to think I was going mad.

wellhunguk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
To say you've restored my faith in humanity, if only for a day, is an understatement.
Thank you. I was beginning to think I was going mad.
No, I think you're right, and I can't understand anyone disagreeing.

Imagine if Ed Sheeran went on stage and said he would never sleep with a flat chested woman.

Gusgilman

Expert Member
Media
And that's where i'll have to disagree. Men negatively comment on women's bodys....constantly. In private, in public and so on. Before i started really getting into learning about sex and reading people's comments i had no idea men had preferences for a woman's labia. And upon learning that men do in fact have those preferences i started hearing insults surrounding labia.

Like when a woman's labia sticks out i've heard men say it's because she's had too many big dicks in her youth and had her pussy somehow pulled out from where it would be naturally. It's wrong but men say it.

And on a much larger scale there's women's weight. Something people feel much more free to criticize and shame then men's weight. We're talking entire industries made specifically to make women insane about their weight. Magazines, movies, tv shows, the works.

Here's something i didn't know until i started looking. Even when women go to buy clothes at a store they're targeted. Getting a dress at one store won't fit the same as a dress from another store. When i found that out my mind was fucking blown. Stores and cloth makers will purposefully change the sizes of women's clothing expressly to make women feel fat. Because if they feel fat...they'll buy more products. Giving women psychological issues regarding their weight is literally a business strategy.

We're talking that attacking women's weight (body) is so accepted that business people gather in a room and talk about how to exploit how women feel about their body for profit. That's a level of body shaming unmatched when it comes to penis size.

So. Not only do we have an insane amount of guys fat shaming the ever loving fuck out of women on a regular basis. On dating sites, on social media sites, in public, at the fucking gym while those women are trying to get smaller but it's so accepted that billboards do it and a certain amount of it is pushed by our government. Meanwhile there are fast food places everywhere. And there is no (as far as i know) no support groups official or unofficial for women who might be over weight.

Nah. The shoe has been on the other foot for a while now. And men have not gotten destroyed for it. If anything there's now movement popping up AGAINST other movements telling women that they are ok the size they currently are. Men not only aren't getting destroyed. They're getting help.
Men have been subjugating, controlling and belittling women for thousands of yrs. wonder why men feel so small?

Reactions: spaj8987

wellhunguk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Men have been subjugating, controlling and belittling women for thousands of yrs. wonder why men feel so small?
Two rights don't make a wrong. You can't battle sexism with sexism. There is no defending Madonna on this.

DeclanBrent

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I wasn't around thousands of years ago, and all my life in every interaction ive been very respectful of all the women in my life. I'm sure as fuck not going to carry the can for the mysogynists of the past, and I'll always call out 'celebrities' who feel they can use reverse prejudice to spout their hypocritical views on the world stage, or elsewhere.

Reactions: wellhunguk

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'm here to attack the phallocracy. No hypocrisy in what I'm saying.

Just checking : Are you a male ? Phallocary, tends to refer to a society where men are considered superior, so even men of alleged small size are still men / males . So you can not attack the society, if you are a functional member of the society.

PS Madonna, I think is a woman, so the Phallocary, would consider her inferior , for not having a penis at all, making her opinion worthless to them

Reactions: MisterB