Sex with UPS men?

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Knowing UPS operations - I agree with the following

I don't know how sensitive the little signature pads are but I'm fairly certain they have GPS in them. My UPS driver used to deliver my packages to my job because it was also on his route and whenever he'd have me sign warning beeps would go off on the signature pad because it wasn't located close enough to my address for a proper delivery to be made.

To add to what some others have said, a lot of UPS drivers are on really tight schedules and their route is dictated for them. That's why they hate it when they get messages to go back to a home or to do a last minute pickup because they're already pressed for time.

Last edited:

7seven7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Never had sex w one but there was a ups guy at my gym working out and we jerked each other off in the shower stall if that counts. He was the nicest guy ever.

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I don't know how sensitive the little signature pads are but I'm fairly certain they have GPS in them. My UPS driver used to deliver my packages to my job because it was also on his route and whenever he'd have me sign warning beeps would go off on the signature pad because it wasn't located close enough to my address for a proper delivery to be made.

To add to what some others have said, a lot of UPS drivers are on really tight schedules and their route is dictated for them. That's why they hate it when they get messages to go back to a home or to do a last minute pickup because they're already pressed for time. I really could only see something happening with a UPS driver on a break or if you have scheduled pickups since those can take a little bit longer than just delivering a package.

Valid point. I never did know the boards had GPS in them.

lurker37160

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I sucked off a UPS road driver about 8 years ago. He was pulled over in the parking area of the interstate. I pulled in and he blinked his lights. He got out of his truck and went to the passenger side and pulled out his dick. He was wearing shorts. I walked over and sucked him off. He had a long but very thin dick.

Reactions: Tayedeepdig

heavycummerwanted1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
... and how would anyone know if they steped foot inside the house UNLESS they caught? That's like saying no one steals because it's illegal

Because management follows UPS drivers randomly on their routes and will sit down the street and they rotate from route to route so you never know where they will show up.

The supes will take photos of how we leave the packages and show us at the end of day so we cut down on losses.

It is a fact that if a driver is caught stepping foot in a customers house they will be fired on the spot no questions asked and we are reminded of this on a weekly basis.

Nobody is going to risk a 60-70k a year job with full benefits for a piece of tail at least I've never met a girl hot enough to make me do it especially with supervisors on the road everyday.

xmarksbreakdownx

Superior Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Because management follows UPS drivers randomly on their routes and will sit down the street and they rotate from route to route so you never know where they will show up.

The supes will take photos of how we leave the packages and show us at the end of day so we cut down on losses.

It is a fact that if a driver is caught stepping foot in a customers house they will be fired on the spot no questions asked and we are reminded of this on a weekly basis.

Nobody is going to risk a 60-70k a year job with full benefits for a piece of tail at least I've never met a girl hot enough to make me do it especially with supervisors on the road everyday.

I did say "UNLESS they get caught". But wow, between this and the GPS in the signing boards, it really does make it seem impossible, but you know what they say, where there's a will, there's a way...

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

The customer could slip the UPS man a piece of paper with his 'phone number on it and the UPS man could contact him later.

Stephenmass

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
While I did this as a driver, the GPS will show I am at where I am supposed to be. It may show I am there 10 minutes longer than I should be but those can be easily accounted for with BS. I also, because of what is mentioned above, would even only entertain it if I was in a condo building or something where noone could see or follow me and wonder where I am.

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have been with UPS every since I left the army 16 years :) this is fact and any driver that would risk a 60k a year job for some fun is out of his or her mind.

OMG please I know guys who have lost $250K a year gigs because they couldn't leave the secretary alone. The CFO of a company I worked for got fired for sexually harassing a minimum wage clerk who worked in mail room who was the age of his daughter. There are a lot of guys out there who can't keep it in their pants regardless of he consequences and I am sure a few of them work for UPS. LOL

Jesse James

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have never been lucky enough myself to catch a hot UPS guy, but I do have a story.

Growing up, we had neighbors who had a son, a little older then me, and a daughter around the age of my sister, and my sister and I used to play at their house or swim in their pool in the summer time.

By the way, the neighbor boy was the first male I ever saw naked other then my dad, and he had hit puberty which I hadn't yet, and he was so delicious. I had such a crush on him. Anyways...

I didn't find this out till after the divorce, but their mother was known to play around on her husband. And in fact... we kids used to play around inside the UPS truck while the UPS guy was inside giving her his package.

We were told at the time that she was giving him "a hair cut" and we were supposed to stay outside. Interestingly enough, his hair never needed cut.

D_22

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
LMAO! Hilarious.

It's very funny, but I never really thought or noticed that most of the UPS guys I've seen have been very attractive and well built.