things we ladies sick of hearing:

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The problem with always guessing is that in the end, you dont know shit.

I love that line!
Oh, snap! That's fucked up!

When it comes to sex, i for sure know a post that of yours that says you like to look at something different ;)
BUSTED! HAhahahaha! However, even that post says I usually am drawn to men too fleshy to display that super-sexy bone.

I have experienced that, and you are to smart to not recognize the irony, which is why i gave you credit for it, but i still wonder what kind of production you expected from this topic. Just tell guys that stupid and generalized questions about their dick are not popular? Isn't that what the Your cock is NOT a women's issue thread is for? Complain about all the questions you ladies get via PMs? there is a thread for that. Maybe it could be like a hitlist of the dumbest questions asked in the women's issues board.
Because trying to form a consensus of what ladies liked to read here or not seem to me like an equally unobtainable goal as all the threads that wan't or tell to know a generalized womens opinion have.
You make a good point.
I still enjoyed this thread.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
To put it bluntly, I really have little time to peruse comments made by those who will not or do not have the courtesy to at least verify themselves. While it is intriguing at first to try and guess or wonder whether they be male, female, intelligent a twit... or just plain irritating, it becomes boring and is a child's game.

It shows and proves lack of character, strength of personality and credibility.
I somehow missed this on my first pass.
I have been here much, much longer than you. My post history is just under twice what it shows under my user name. I have been a member here since long before there was any such thing here as a verified user. I used to have photos in my gallery that were not of cake, but of me, and an avatar which could be described as PG-13. But, since I'm fairly easy on the eyes, (and have an enormous rack) I found after a few years that I could no longer tolerate having any photos, or even listing myself as female in my profile, let alone having a name as feminine as BronxBombshell. That was my choice, and my experience here is more in line with my desire now.

I was fine with your opinion until the last line. How does not having a verification photo "prove" a lack of character, or strength pf personality? What a load of tripe! How does knowing one's gender have any bearing on guessing whether they are intelligent, at twit, or irritating?

On the other hand, a verification photo proves nothing! Several "verified" posters have been banned for gender fakery/ deceiving the membership. Get out of here with that bullshit.

Last edited:

big_tits4big_dicks

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
\

I was fine with your opinion until the last line. How does not having a verification photo "prove" a lack of character, or strength pf personality? What a load of tripe! How does knowing one's gender have any bearing on guessing whether they are intelligent, at twit, or irritating?

On the other hand, a verification photo proves nothing! Several "verified" posters have been banned for gender fakery/ deceiving the membership. Get out of here with that bullshit.

I applaud you.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Relaxing in order to orgasm means to clear the mind of obstacles that could be interfering with the ability to tune in to the physical feelings, if you can't do this, it's nearly impossible to morph into the subsequent stages of pleasure in order to get to orgasm.

Orgasm is the "release" of muscle tension, tension which isnt built up over the course of 6 months, it's new tension placed in the muscles during the stimulation. The more tense you get, the more intense the release. You can't be mentally tense. Every woman who has orgasmed knows exactly what that means.

I can't orgasm even with clitoral stimulation most of the time during sex because i can't get myself into a position where i can tense all of my muscles like i *need* to and have learned to do on my own.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay

Yeah i totally don't get how an episiotomy has anything to do with being able to handle or not handle a long dick.

There for a couple of years we had nothing but girth questions, those have all been asked and answered, now we are moving into the phase of the DEPTH down to a scientific art.

So you think is ex when she went in for her first post-natal vaginal exam that the doctor was having trouble getting to her cervix because it was soooo much further back after giving birth? Doubt it.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You have a gem there.

There problem with Wish-4-8 is... I don't know what the fuck that means!

Don't be offended by my asking this, do we have a language barrier? Sometimes i don't understand a damn thing another person is saying if they are saying it in a way their mother country only understands. Are you in the US, UK or elsewhere?

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can guarantee you that 100/100 women can agree on something, often actually. Look at American Idol. 100 women is an incredibly small percentage of the population of women.

Now if you mean 100% of women, then you are still wrong. While some women may agree with that, I bet there are plenty of smart women who would amend it to "100% of women agree that 100% women will not agree on anything except this statement."

Jokes aren't very funny when you analyze the plausibility of the punchline...

:Flush:

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't be offended by my asking this, do we have a language barrier? Sometimes i don't understand a damn thing another person is saying if they are saying it in a way their mother country only understands. Are you in the US, UK or elsewhere?

I guess I make a lot of typos... do you generally have trouble understanding me?

lol @ "mother country" :laugh2:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I guess I make a lot of typos... do you generally have trouble understanding me?

lol @ "mother country" :laugh2:

No i understand you perfectly, i've seen you ask "what does that mean?" a couple of times today so i thought i would ask.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Dolfette, funny how so many women love being fingered, by one or two fingers at the most....but you wouldn't think that would be the case. I think there is good reason why the clit is on the outside of the body and the g-spot is only a couple of inches inside.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dolfette, funny how so many women love being fingered, by one or two fingers at the most....but you wouldn't think that would be the case. I think there is good reason why the clit is on the outside of the body and the g-spot is only a couple of inches inside.
i never did like being fingered.
i don't like the sensations at all.
too much and not enough.
i much prefer to just fuck.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I must be the only woman here who likes being fingered? I like to get down to business too. But if he knows what he is doing fingering can feel really nice. Now sometimes he just goes right for my clit and I want to scream because its immediately to much. But for the most part I like intercourse to be the grand finale!

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You have a gem there.

The problem with Wish-4-8 is... I don't know what the fuck that means!
Wish for eight. Lets just say I came to this site by way of the PE section. (I think in 6 more months I may have to change it, god willing), but I like the Wish angle. Then I discovered the ladies here. Well, lets just say they make this place way more enjoyable. :smile: