PorknBeans19

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Hey all. I have kind of a tight foreskin when I'm hard. It pulls down over the Head half way and kind of hurts then.

I recently visited my GP and he gave me 4 options. Options 3 and 4 require a trip to see a urologist.
1) Leave it alone if its bearable.
2) A minor cream which might help to loosen the area.
3) A steroid cream that will loosen the foreskin but will decrease sensitivity and nerves around the area.
4) Get circumcised.

Can i ask if anyone else has had the same experience, what their options were and what they chose in the end. I'm kinda reluctant to add pics so I'll avoid that if possible.

I spoke to a few friends I really trust and can talk to them about anything. They all agreed on option 2 which I said I did take for now. Then 2 of them said options 1 and 4 depending on the level of pain I am in when the issue is causing problems. But the other said maybe option 3.

All the options are kinda freaking me out, bar 1 and 2. If you have pics of your results after having any of these procedures done, it would help me alot if I could see... thanks.

Bigbone86

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can remember being younger and my foreskin was exactly as you described. I slowly managed to work it all the way but it took a matter of days weeks. I was young/embarrassed and thought i had some weird problem. I was young enough for this to help and can remember first being able to pull it all the way over the head (feels so much better than before) dont know if thats of help to you but feel free to message me if you want

Bigbone86

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The best way will be getting circumcised. You'll get rid of skin which will never be ok after it got tight. It's really aestehetic and sexy to be cut.

Thats an opinion mate thats open for debate. The feeling you get from your foreskin imo outweighs any other factor. Just clean umder it often and its fine

S

SirConcis

There are many factors at play. the steroid creams tend to work better on younger people. And it also depends on what caused the tight skin ( recent occiurence, always been that way, did it start during puberry etc).

The option not mentioned which is the most effective for mild cases is foreskin stretching. A few minutes per day, insert 2 fingers under foresk9n and spread opening apart GENTLY. It must never hurt. But keep it comfortably streteched for perhaps 5 minutes a day every day. This is better than creams. But you must make sure it is always comfortable, never any pain because stretching too hard will cause some skin damage and it will actually narrow down.

Give yourself a few months. If after a while, you don't see progress, then snip snip. If you see progress, then you can continue. Once you can retract easily, make sure your masturbation changes to fully retract foreskin on downstroke and bring it back up on upstroke. This daily stretching is what is needed to keep your foreskin healthy and prevent tightness from coming back.

Note: if your tightness is due to an inflamation/balanitis, then you will need a cream to solve that first.

Stu311

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I would not consider 1) a viable option as you should be able to fully retract without any disconfort when erect. From that perspective, option 1) has the worst outcome since it is uncomfortable, likely impacts sex and you may risk infection or injury to the foreskin if not always careful. Sure, you can live with it, but any of the other three options (if they work*) will give you a better outcome.

Now, onto 2), it really depends on how tight your foreskin is, which part of it is tight (is there a tight ring? Is the frenulum also tight? Is there scarring?), age, genetics and luck. It may or may not work, but in any case you will need to give it 3-6 months of daily stretching to find out.

Option 3) will likely speed things up compared to 2) and also increase the chance of success. As noted, however, there are some downsides. Steroids thin the skin and may increase the risk of infection. You are also running the risk of superficial scarring and some sensitivity loss if used for too long. Normally, the treatment lasts for 2-3 weeks combined with daily stretching. Any longer application will likely damage the skin. If no progress is made in that period, steroids are unlikely to be the answer.

Finally, option 4 is guaranteed to be effective and will solve your problem instantly and permanently, with only a 3-4 week abstinence period required after. As a male circumcised as an adult for mostly cosmetic reasons (and a moderately tight frenulum), I can confirm that sexual function is not impacted in any meaningful way. The vast majority of men circumcised as adults are very pleased with it and your sex life will improve over having a tight foreskin, so I would not worry about that. There are of course some personal considerations: would you be fine with undergoing surgery and the recovery time? Are there any cultural reasons you might oppose circumcision? etc.

So to recap: 1) is a definite no and 4) is the only guaranteed solution. 2) and 3) may or may not work, but 2) is worth giving a try before you consider 4) - if you are in the luck it might solve your issue by itself. I would give the steroid cream a miss. There are risks, it’s not super effective and at that point, assuming 2) has failed, you are likely better off with a circumcision anyway.

PorknBeans19

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Okay. So, it's been like this since I suppose I was a late teen to young adult. Once I could get a full erection, the foreskin only pulls half way down over the head. I can pull it down further, but only if theres some natural lubricant/a lube product or something has turned me on so much, that I pre-cum. Then it pulls back further. The frenilum isnt a issue as it only gets tight once the foreskin is fully retracted, and it's not tight enough to cause pain.

If I get the confidence, i might upload pictures or a video at some stage. But right now I don't have that confidence in myself or my body.

Thanks for all the advice though.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
There is another option. The Doctor can cut a small slit in the foreskin on the backside. It will loosen the foreskin and be fully functional and the appearance won't change but a little. There is no loss of sensitivity. I know 2 guys who have had one and both are very happy with the results.

Applemcgg

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
There is another option. The Doctor can cut a small slit in the foreskin on the backside. It will loosen the foreskin and be fully functional and the appearance won't change but a little. There is no loss of sensitivity. I know 2 guys who have had one and both are very happy with the results.

I had this done years ago. My foreskin was really tight and I could never fully retract it when erect. Really uncomfortable and a bit painful. The procedure above took 15 min, with local anesthesia and recovery time was around two weeks. Since it is only a skin cut, a dermatologist with experience can do it. I would definitely avoid circumcising. Shoot me a message if you want to talk more about it!

Stu311

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Does a dorsal slit not give poorer cosmetic results? I know looks are subjective though, but I belive it does leave a flap of very loose skin?

phonehome

Superior Member
Media
I had much the same situation

From the first erection I ever had I could not retract and for a number of reasons to numerous to list here I did not even know it was supposed to.

Even though I am at best average sized II suffered from "foreskin tearing issues" any time I had sex if the woman involved was anywhere close to tight, sometimes it would hurt so much I would have to stop before cumming, coming back for 2nd's and "morning sex" were NEVER an option

By my late 30's it had tightened up to the point that if I was slightly erect which I needed to be to be able to retract it before I no longer could and had to clean under it with a Q-tip

So your situation WILL only get WORSE

The solution was I finally got cut

Sex was like a million times BETTER

None of this "loss of sensation" the ant-circ mafia are always going on and on about

My ONLY regret was that I had put it off for 20 plus years

dunk89

Loved Member
Media
I was in a similar boat, tight foreskin and also tight/short frenulum. Suffered for years with very painful sex and was so worried about getting circumcised and it turning out to cause issues. Tired stretching with creams prescribed by my doctor but they didnt seem to make much difference. In the end I got circumcised and this has mostly worked out for the best.

It is important to remember that everyone feels different sensations. My glans were mostly not uncovered with my tight foreskin so they were extremely sensitive to light touch. I remember the pleasurable tingly feeling. I was able to masturbate perfectly fine knowing how my dick worked and it very pleasurable. But if someone else was handling it, it was instant pain and not to mention painful sex.

I got circumcised and over time the glans has dried out and become rough and tougher. As a result I dont feel anything like the same level of sensitivity on the glans. I can move my finger over them and there is no light touch pleasure. So now I find myself handling the glans quite roughly than before where it was a softly sensitive approach.

Sounds bad right? Well... not when looking at the bigger picture. Sure, I feel alot less but it is finally unlocked a workable sex life for me. I can have sex in confidence, have blowjobs without fear and let other people handle my dick. It is has transformed my sex life for the better. I hated sex before just because of the pain and fear of tearing my frenulum and the embarrassment. I enjoy sex now. I'm probably not feeling the same sensations as a healthy uncut dick, but I am enjoying myself. No regrets on this front.

It does come at a cost, masturbation pleasure is reduced quite a bit for me. As I mentioned it requires much more rougher handling and it takes a much longer time. No more quick wanks and cum. Its drawn out, I use lube and put quite a bit of hard work to cum. But, the end result the orgasms are very powerful.

My circumcision ended up much tighter than I thought it would, quite how your outcome might turn out will also play a factor. Be sure to discuss things with a doctor.

Theres a trade off, and that is my experience but I dont regret it at all its unlocked great play with partners at cost of self pleasure. For me, I am pretty ok with that overall. At the time I was in life I was ready for this change. Maybe as a teenager being horny and needing to masturbate, it would of been stressful and if I had it done at that time, I think I would of had regrets. But being older it feels like the right move.

Mcuthigh

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had much the same situation

From the first erection I ever had I could not retract and for a number of reasons to numerous to list here I did not even know it was supposed to.

Even though I am at best average sized II suffered from "foreskin tearing issues" any time I had sex if the woman involved was anywhere close to tight, sometimes it would hurt so much I would have to stop before cumming, coming back for 2nd's and "morning sex" were NEVER an option

By my late 30's it had tightened up to the point that if I was slightly erect which I needed to be to be able to retract it before I no longer could and had to clean under it with a Q-tip

So your situation WILL only get WORSE

The solution was I finally got cut

Sex was like a million times BETTER

None of this "loss of sensation" the ant-circ mafia are always going on and on about

My ONLY regret was that I had put it off for 20 plus years

Finally, an uncut dude who tells the truth about getting circumcised. Thank you!!
I was in a similar boat, tight foreskin and also tight/short frenulum. Suffered for years with very painful sex and was so worried about getting circumcised and it turning out to cause issues. Tired stretching with creams prescribed by my doctor but they didnt seem to make much difference. In the end I got circumcised and this has mostly worked out for the best.

It is important to remember that everyone feels different sensations. My glans were mostly not uncovered with my tight foreskin so they were extremely sensitive to light touch. I remember the pleasurable tingly feeling. I was able to masturbate perfectly fine knowing how my dick worked and it very pleasurable. But if someone else was handling it, it was instant pain and not to mention painful sex.

I got circumcised and over time the glans has dried out and become rough and tougher. As a result I dont feel anything like the same level of sensitivity on the glans. I can move my finger over them and there is no light touch pleasure. So now I find myself handling the glans quite roughly than before where it was a softly sensitive approach.

Sounds bad right? Well... not when looking at the bigger picture. Sure, I feel alot less but it is finally unlocked a workable sex life for me. I can have sex in confidence, have blowjobs without fear and let other people handle my dick. It is has transformed my sex life for the better. I hated sex before just because of the pain and fear of tearing my frenulum and the embarrassment. I enjoy sex now. I'm probably not feeling the same sensations as a healthy uncut dick, but I am enjoying myself. No regrets on this front.

It does come at a cost, masturbation pleasure is reduced quite a bit for me. As I mentioned it requires much more rougher handling and it takes a much longer time. No more quick wanks and cum. Its drawn out, I use lube and put quite a bit of hard work to cum. But, the end result the orgasms are very powerful.

My circumcision ended up much tighter than I thought it would, quite how your outcome might turn out will also play a factor. Be sure to discuss things with a doctor.

Theres a trade off, and that is my experience but I dont regret it at all its unlocked great play with partners at cost of self pleasure. For me, I am pretty ok with that overall. At the time I was in life I was ready for this change. Maybe as a teenager being horny and needing to masturbate, it would of been stressful and if I had it done at that time, I think I would of had regrets. But being older it feels like the right move.

easytwist

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The best way will be getting circumcised. You'll get rid of skin which will never be ok after it got tight. It's really aestehetic and sexy to be cut.

I tried stretching at it worked. Best to do it in the shower. A few minutes of pulling a day for about a month.

Reactions: camchain

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There are many factors at play. the steroid creams tend to work better on younger people. And it also depends on what caused the tight skin ( recent occiurence, always been that way, did it start during puberry etc).

The option not mentioned which is the most effective for mild cases is foreskin stretching. A few minutes per day, insert 2 fingers under foresk9n and spread opening apart GENTLY. It must never hurt. But keep it comfortably streteched for perhaps 5 minutes a day every day. This is better than creams. But you must make sure it is always comfortable, never any pain because stretching too hard will cause some skin damage and it will actually narrow down.

Give yourself a few months. If after a while, you don't see progress, then snip snip. If you see progress, then you can continue. Once you can retract easily, make sure your masturbation changes to fully retract foreskin on downstroke and bring it back up on upstroke. This daily stretching is what is needed to keep your foreskin healthy and prevent tightness from coming back.

Note: if your tightness is due to an inflamation/balanitis, then you will need a cream to solve that first.
may i suggest a trumpet mouthpiece to restretch. you can wear all , pee through it, upgrade to trombone if it fits. its cheap and effective.

Jaden90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Hey all. I have kind of a tight foreskin when I'm hard. It pulls down over the Head half way and kind of hurts then.

I recently visited my GP and he gave me 4 options. Options 3 and 4 require a trip to see a urologist.
1) Leave it alone if its bearable.
2) A minor cream which might help to loosen the area.
3) A steroid cream that will loosen the foreskin but will decrease sensitivity and nerves around the area.
4) Get circumcised.

Can i ask if anyone else has had the same experience, what their options were and what they chose in the end. I'm kinda reluctant to add pics so I'll avoid that if possible.

I spoke to a few friends I really trust and can talk to them about anything. They all agreed on option 2 which I said I did take for now. Then 2 of them said options 1 and 4 depending on the level of pain I am in when the issue is causing problems. But the other said maybe option 3.

All the options are kinda freaking me out, bar 1 and 2. If you have pics of your results after having any of these procedures done, it would help me alot if I could see... thanks.

I don't think I can add anything on-top of what's already been said. I can empathise though. I was at this point at maybe the age of 14/15? My penis became incredibly sore especially in an erect state.

It was a possibility I'd need a circumcision but after following advice regarding stretching it (specifically in the shower as suggested above) it meant that it loosened enough so that I was no longer in pain.

Then by the time I was having sex, that did all the stretching for me tbh.

Can't complain now although sometimes it's retracts almost too easily! Hope that you get there with a bit of perseverance and without the need for a circumcision. Like you say, personally I don't think getting cut is necessarily a win win.

Reactions: CJF88