Virility — Straight Men Of Onlyfans

December

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love these write-ups! It's like reading a recipe blog where they give you a backstory and colorful tale before getting to the instructions.

Reactions: deleted4984851
D

deleted4984851

I love these write-ups! It's like reading a recipe blog where they give you a backstory and colorful tale before getting to the instructions.

Thanks, man! This is probably the most flattering comparison I've gotten so far Hahaha I'm glad you like what I've been doing. That's exactly what I intend with my short texts, creating a tale, an aura of fantay and then handing the reader in the hands of the content creators. Stay tuned!

D

deleted4984851

Anyone follow?
OnlyFans

Any reviews on him? He posts on IG to follow his OF but doesn’t have many posts. Just wondering if anyone has subscribed and how is content is.

Too many tattoos for me, man

D

deleted4984851

"This is 34-year-old Jay C. Jay is a gym addict, fitness coach and dedicated dad who will make you fall in love instantly. This man has everything desirable on a guy, from the very solid physique to the perfectly hairy armpits I adore so much, and a powerful beard. He's a flawless display of rugged beauty, a raw diamond. It is very easy to connect with Jay, given the sweetness of his personality. He's now trying something different with OF, and it's only been a few days since he started his account, but, with all my experience, I can already tell you that he's much more than just a promise. Manly to the core, Jay's account is the suitable choice if you're looking for a little secret with a straight guy... Most importantly: if you don't tell, so won't he. Jay is here and I strongly encourage you to go check him out, subscribe, support, give ideas, make requests. This is the kind of man that makes my heart race in real life. I'm proud of this one. And yes, he shows his face!"

CURRENT STATUS: paid

WHERE TO GO: https://onlyfans.com/anonymousdaddy86?ref=12783126

WHAT TO EXPECT:

1f54f84.jpg
16fc204.jpg
9f229a5.jpg
50bcb4d.jpg
c225ac3.jpg
9cbfca3.jpg
12925bf.jpg

D

deleted4984851

I joined his onlyfans. It’s actually pretty boring. Barely any nudes. I’m guessing all these nude pics are from PPV via DM cause I don’t see these on the feed. He is a very hot guy but if you are just joining and expecting much action in his feed, you will be disappointed.

He actually sends most of his nude pictures for free through DMs, man! Just stick around and you'll see

M costa

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
"This is 26-year-old Chris B. Chris is a Welsh personal trainer and boxing coach, and I'm over the clouds with this gentleman. The guy is really sweet to talk to, confident and smart. I love how he has a tough kind of beauty to his face, consequence of his very virile coarse beard. The man has a really strong physique, and although he usually keeps his body hair under the scrutiny of the razor, we get beautifully hairy armpits I'm sure will entice your imagination. Also, his uncut manhood is splendid! It is so powerful when beauty and manliness meet like this! I'm very happy to be introducing this handsome man to you guys, and I hope you have a lot fun getting to know him. So wait no more: go follow the beast and show him some love! I love the dude!"

CURRENT STATUS: paid

WHERE TO GO: OnlyFans

WHAT TO EXPECT:

View attachment 30377271 View attachment 30377291 View attachment 30377301 View attachment 30377311 View attachment 30377321 View attachment 30377331 View attachment 30377341 View attachment 30377351 View attachment 30377361 View attachment 30377371 View attachment 30377381 View attachment 30377391 View attachment 30377401 View attachment 30377411 View attachment 30377421 View attachment 30377431
Woof sexy Irish hunk

T_Smag

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
"This is 28-year-old Brad. Let me stop and breathe for a moment. Oh. My. Gosh. This gentleman is a TANK! I have no words. Brad is a fitness model, bodybuilder, massage therapist and former firefighter. As an enthusiast of manliness and the male body, I can honestly say Brad is the epitome of that. I love the very masculine quality to the beauty of his face - strong features, powerful and full beard, thick eyebrows, severe jawline. All that is accompanied by a sculptured, incredibly proportionate physique only concievable in books. I feel mad love and respect for this amazing man, and I am sure he will inspire all kinds of emotions and desires in you, stirring your insides. My one obsession right now (which I know you'll soon share): to see him with hairy armpits and pubes. The anticipaion is real! At last, I encourage you all to go check out his account, he's just getting started, give him a follow and support him, fam! Brad is male beauty in its purest glory.

CURRENT STATUS: paid, but runs free trials with regularity

OnlyFans

https://thumbs2.redgifs.com/ObedientAcrobaticAnnelida.webm

View attachment 25815301 View attachment 25815311 View attachment 25815321 View attachment 25815331 View attachment 25815351 View attachment 25815361 View attachment 25815371 View attachment 25815381

Does anyone know what happened to BuffmanBrad? His OF stopped pretty suddenly. :(

D

deleted4984851

Wow, this is my new favorite thread. Thank you for taking the time to do these!

Thank you for following my posts, man! I'm really glad to be doing something exciting for you guys. Stick around because I have a lot in store

D

deleted4984851

Does anyone know what happened to BuffmanBrad? His OF stopped pretty suddenly. :(

He's decided to take some time off from it indefinitely. Let's keep our fingers crossed that he changes his mind rather sooner than later

adampowell

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hey Alvo02, this thread is awesome! Thanks for sharing. I wish I had known about Hector and Quin sooner! And the write ups really make a difference! If you don't mind me sharing, I think you might like Soñador! Great physique and very communicative. He did just start, but he's pretty open.

Attachments

D

deleted4984851

Hey Alvo02, this thread is awesome! Thanks for sharing. I wish I had known about Hector and Quin sooner! And the write ups really make a difference! If you don't mind me sharing, I think you might like Soñador! Great physique and very communicative. He did just start, but he's pretty open.

Hey, Adam! Thanks for those words - they're very encouraging, man! And nice rec! The guy looks interesting. See if you can provide a few more pics so that everyone gets a better idea of what to expect :D

Reactions: adampowell