where and how do you show off your cock in public??

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I usually find a really tall building, climb to the top, strip naked, tie a cowbell to my ball sack, stick a clown horn in my butt, hold an " available" sign over my head, and go "WOOOOOOOOO !!!".......
Well..... I used to. I don't do it anymore, because I'm off the market now .

Reactions: OKCLane

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So I am 19 now, 6'4" tall, very athletic and sort of a surfer shaggy haired guy. Guess I am pretty well hung even for a tall dude. I matured much earlier than the other boys in school, and would get frequent and unpredictable hardons in school, but especially in the locker room and showers and in certain clothing like wrestling singlets, speedos (out of water), and my baseball pants. Sometimes in my track shorts or basketball shorts in class. Would sometimes go w/o underwear, but no matter what the shape and size of my cock would show often. In the locker room and showers since I was at least semi hard, other guys, even my coach (and a science teacher in class) would notice and comment. Sometimes more. Since I am older I am starting to notice more guys, both straight or gay (or bi) "freeballing" to show their stuff. Has anyone else noticed this trend, or participated? A couple of times in line at Walmart or another store a couple (gay?) guys were staring so obviously at my bulge that I got pretty hard and turned on by it. Has this happened to anyone else? Sort of exciting to me.... zzzzzzzz sheer 3.jpg

elixer26

Cherished Member
Media
Generally, I think it's unattractive when a guy intentionally shows off his dick. It just looks thirsty and low class. However, it does depend on how it's done and to who you're showing it to. It's like when someone tries too much to be sexy. Or they just depend on their looks or body to get attention. Attractive does not equate to sex appeal. Either you have it or you don't.

Reactions: allmanbud

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Generally, I think it's unattractive when a guy intentionally shows off his dick. It just looks thirsty and low class. However, it does depend on how it's done and to who you're showing it to. It's like when someone tries too much to be sexy. Or they just depend on their looks or body to get attention. Attractive does not equate to sex appeal. Either you have it or you don't.

Couldn't agree more elixer, there is a fine (sometimes blurry) line between sexy and vulgar. Even when pissing or at a urinal I never wag a boner around or jackoff unless someone shows interest. That said, I'm not pee shy and won't apologize for or hide my cock when I piss either

Reactions: allmanbud

Jonlovesjizz

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've often flashed my bits when I'm using urinals, I tend to stand a bit further away from the urinal I get a rush when someone stands next to me. I know its dangerous cause you could end up getting slapped. When I have finished peeing I shake my bits longer before I put it back into its furry nest.

elixer26

Cherished Member
Media
Couldn't agree more elixer, there is a fine (sometimes blurry) line between sexy and vulgar. Even when pissing or at a urinal I never wag a boner around or jackoff unless someone shows interest. That said, I'm not pee shy and won't apologize for or hide my cock when I piss either

There was a situation today where a guy was obviously cruising me at the urinal. I didn't make it obvious, just business as regular. Then, I saw him again, later, this time I knew what he wanted, so we both had a 'mutual exchange' He was pierced. PA.

Reactions: 1119457

NudePreston

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think it's fun to jo while driving and see how many truckers look.
Truckers NEVER look anymore!!! They're always on their phones! I'm driving naked all the time with the top down... and never get the looks anymore! :-(

Reactions: openfly

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Since I am older I am starting to notice more guys, both straight or gay (or bi) "freeballing" to show their stuff. Has anyone else noticed this trend, or participated? A couple of times in line at Walmart or another store a couple (gay?) guys were staring so obviously at my bulge that I got pretty hard and turned on by it. Has this happened to anyone else? Sort of exciting to me....
Being that I live close to the beach, I've seen guys freeball for years. Local guys got used to freeballing in their board shorts, and it became common for them to freeball in any other type of shorts. It's always fun to go to a neighborhood grocery store and check out the bros, and for them to check me out, too. Gym shorts made from thin fabric are awesome to wear freeballing. I really like these Champion mesh gym shorts.
5-3-10 FB 01.JPG

hardrodfl

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Being that I live close to the beach, I've seen guys freeball for years. Local guys got used to freeballing in their board shorts, and it became common for them to freeball in any other type of shorts. It's always fun to go to a neighborhood grocery store and check out the bros, and for them to check me out, too. Gym shorts made from thin fabric are awesome to wear freeballing. I really like these Champion mesh gym shorts.
View attachment 537944
Nice....I went to Home Depot just like that yesterday!

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You know those guys who insist on wearing their pants low, so that their shorts and at times ass crack to show. The guys who believe that the world really wants to see their fashion show. When in reality few people outside of their own sad reality actually think that it is cool, appropriate or impressive. Similar rules apply for those who insist on showing off views of their wangs, when those views are not desired by others.

There is a proper time and place for all things