where and how do you show off your cock in public??

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The best was is going commando in a tight faded pair of Levi 501 jeans!! Bill
I agree with you about skintight 501s — they're made to display the package. But I wear a JS push-up thong underneath to give my cock even more prominence

Toxic_perfume

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wear sweating soft short that easily takes the shape of my bulge and with no underwear underneath it makes my cock outline so visible and with little swinging while walking, it's hard to miss this view,. I like to capture that moment when guys sneak looks or stare.. Only downside it's very hard to maintain a semi hard cock for this mission, I always carry a bag or any item thst helps me hide my hardon as it becomes very obscene by then. The most lucky ones are delivery guys.. They get to see that a lot.. I once got a blow job from a delivery guy

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I point my penis up in my cycling gear and that results in a very visible outline. I am always aware of lots of people checking it out, and that's fine. They can watch. Guess that must be the exhibitionist in me at work.

I ride the same way. Started doing it when I saw another cyclist and it's way more comfortable than the other way. Plus it gets some looks too.
I bike around a local lake in the evening after work. As it has begun to cool down and get dark earlier I see fewer and fewer bikers. Also noticed that Thurs and Sun evening are practically deserted. There is one part of the ride that is darker and not visible from the road so.......
Last Sunday night I got up the nerve and stopped by a tree just past the last lamp. I watched and listened and tried to decide if I had the guts to do the ride. I pulled off the biking shorts and stood by the tree just in case for several more minutes. I wear a cycling shirt which hangs low so I had that small comfort.
I tucked the shorts in my little phone and keys bag and stood there for one more minute before jumping on and starting my ride. The cool air felt awesome on my hard dick as I rode through the dark bike lane. I only met one other rider and he didn't even raise his head so I'm pretty sure I went unseen.
I rode farther than I planned, even on a path that parallels a busy road. There are two restaurants that are on the bike lane and I was tempted to bike past them but both patios were full and the lighting is much brighter so I stopped and put my cycling shorts back on, but not before I shot a load on an unsuspecting tree that offered some cover.
I've decided that as the weather gets cooler and traffic decreases, I will pull off the shirt too on some night's ride.

Desertrat222

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reading these made my cock hard lol I love free balling. I have several pair of thin white shorts that show every detail. I love it when people stare! I flash on a freeway off ramp some times. I'm get all hard then act like I'm taking a leak and they catch me ;) sometimes I'll get completely naked in my car and leave the door open. I've had a few truckers see me stop and jerk their cocks. I'll have to try the gym sauna out. I'm way daring outside but super shy inside. I need to get brave. I've also pulled up to couples parked in random places openedmy door and showed them my cock. 2of the 3 times they did to and put on a show. 1 drove off lol.

trackjock13

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Reading these made my cock hard lol I love free balling. I have several pair of thin white shorts that show every detail. I love it when people stare! I flash on a freeway off ramp some times. I'm get all hard then act like I'm taking a leak and they catch me ;) sometimes I'll get completely naked in my car and leave the door open. I've had a few truckers see me stop and jerk their cocks. I'll have to try the gym sauna out. I'm way daring outside but super shy inside. I need to get brave. I've also pulled up to couples parked in random places openedmy door and showed them my cock. 2of the 3 times they did to and put on a show. 1 drove off lol.

GREAT post desertrat!!! Done similar myself even as a teen. Nice hard cock pic in your car also. You ROCK...tell us more. Have you ever let a guy or guys watch u jack or cum? (other than a b/f). You have any pics of those thin white shorts u mention? Would love to see and compare w/the ones I wear.

Goose_Eggs

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
This isn't out-and-out cock showing, but Depending on the situation, one of my faves is to "forget" to zip up after taking a piss. I freeball 95% of the time so a gaping fly will show skin and bush. I guess this is more about getting attention in the cock region so can start a conversation about cocks, being horny, rubbing one out....and see where it goes

Sexycplnj123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i show off my cock in public buses . i wear a long t shirt and unzip my pants. i let my cock hang out fully showing the penis, balls and all. then i lift off my t shirt when a beautiful girl sits near. i love it when they see my cock and get stunned for some time. they mostly like it and make jokes of my cock and they also tell their friends to see it. they giggle at it all the while. it is great fun. but i also make sure that i do not harass them if they do not like my gesture. This is just a harmless and fun thing to do.

That's not harmless! It's fucking wrong!
No woman wants to see that while riding a bus in an cramped enclosed space! It's not like you are on a beach or something, they have no place to walk away!
You don't know a woman's age, sexual preference, religion, upbringing or mental state!
That's fucking creepy! You should be arrested, or at the very least get your ass kicked! Or both!
Keep your dick in your pants. And get some help.

Sexycplnj123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I point my penis up in my cycling gear and that results in a very visible outline. I am always aware of lots of people checking it out, and that's fine. They can watch. Guess that must be the exhibitionist in me at work.
They aren't checking you out, they think you looking like a total douchebag tool.

Reactions: fjdksla

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i show off my cock in public buses . i wear a long t shirt and unzip my pants. i let my cock hang out fully showing the penis, balls and all. then i lift off my t shirt when a beautiful girl sits near. i love it when they see my cock and get stunned for some time. they mostly like it and make jokes of my cock and they also tell their friends to see it. they giggle at it all the while. it is great fun. but i also make sure that i do not harass them if they do not like my gesture. This is just a harmless and fun thing to do.
What you are doing is neither harmless nor fun. It is a felony and I hope you get arrested and end up in jail.

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dude that's not normal. It's a felony.
Stop
This site has hundreds if not thousands of pages, blogs, pictures, etc.
When I see a topic I disagree with I don't read it. I move on, accepting that I'm not the conscience of the site or its members.
Move on or report the post, or both.

Sexycplnj123

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This site has hundreds if not thousands of pages, blogs, pictures, etc.
When I see a topic I disagree with I don't read it. I move on, accepting that I'm not the conscience of the site or its members.
Move on or report the post, or both.
This site has hundreds of things that may be considered kinky or different, but they are legal.
Some guy flashing his dick to strangers in his car is none of those!
Grow up!

Reactions: sudcalifornio

OKCLane

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This site has hundreds of things that may be considered kinky or different, but they are legal.
Some guy flashing his dick to strangers in his car is none of those!
Grow up!
Last comment.
You either have a daddy complex or think you've been elected to some "conscious of lpsg" role.
Oral and anal sodomy is still illegal in many states. Until recently it was illegal to get a tattoo in my state. Move on to blogs where you find agreement. No one comes here to hear your version of morality.