Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In videos of guys jerking off in their bedroom or bathroom, I love when their mom or other family member starts talking to them through their closed door and they have to respond like normal.

Is there a thread for this already? Couldn’t find one. If not, share some of your favorites.

A classic:

O

OldFirm08

Live camera set up on your computer, but aimed at head/chest level. You are live to family,,mom, sisters, and yet under the desk table your dick is busy with that hand not on the mouse or camera controls. !

Reactions: bust_everywhere

jaymes_eboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think your phrasing is what's throwing many people here. Why mom or family member? I've been caught by my roommate as I climaxed while caming with my boyfriend. We were super laud and I thought I was alone in the house. he didn't tell me he had car troubles and wasn't able to go to work that day.

That is funny to me but not really hot (my roommate is completely unattractive and more like a brother to me). But if he were or it were a another hot guy or girl walking in on you as you are jerking that could be really hot.

bust_everywhere

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think your phrasing is what's throwing many people here. Why mom or family member? I've been caught by my roommate as I climaxed while caming with my boyfriend.

For clarity, I don’t mean videos of guys getting caught. A roommate could also work for this kind of video, as long as they don’t open the door.

The appeal of the idea is in watching a guy who is horny and jacking off, who then gets interrupted by a fundamentally not-hot situation (like a parent or roommate yelling through the door about going to the grocery store, for example) and has to respond like normal, but he’s still so horny after he immediately continues jacking off.

Watch the initial video to see what I mean, I’m not looking for anyone’s mom to catch them jacking off lol

Reactions: kkll2783

James070975

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In videos of guys jerking off in their bedroom or bathroom, I love when their mom or other family member starts talking to them through their closed door and they have to respond like normal.

Is there a thread for this already? Couldn’t find one. If not, share some of your favorites.

A classic:
hes hot wanna suck his big dick