Circumcision Question

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am sure you will be a real stud after you get this done and the healing process is over. You will have all the feeling you will need to enjoy sex, have fun....

Yeah, right. He'll be more sensitive at first but then will start down a gradual and inevitable decline to the point where it might as well be a garden hose he's stroking.

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Enough with the horror stories and scare tactics. Not everyone who is circumcised loses sensation. I'm 31, was cut at birth, and my frenulum and coronal ridge are still my most sensitive areas.

He's talked it through with his doctor, and I'm sure he's voiced his concerns appropriately. Tales of doom and gloom and further misinformation aren't helpful.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Enough with the horror stories and scare tactics. Not everyone who is circumcised loses sensation. I'm 31, was cut at birth, and my frenulum and coronal ridge are still my most sensitive areas.
Honest question, honest answer please. How do you know?

I just want the dick I was born with.

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honest question, honest answer please. How do you know?

I just want the dick I was born with.

same way someone knows pizza is their favorite food.....how wouldnt he know where his most sensitive areas are.....maybe he spent 2 years on top of a mountain not saying a word only to understand the sound of a whisper

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And if the only food he's ever known is pizza, of course it's his favorite.

ive posted a study on this site a long time ago that showed the number of neurons that light up in the brain are equal in circumcised and uncircumcised......meaning the same number of signals are perceived by the brain. Prove to me that circumcision decreases pleasure. No opinion, no antecdotal evidence, no logic of "cut neurons = less" which is a faulty argument in neuroscience.....prove it

also, your post is irrelevant. The guy said his frenulum and corona are most sensitive parts.....dxjnorto said "how would you know".....my comment was how would he not know

G4z

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I got the same problem, although im unsure wether its tight foreskin or short/tight frenulum. I been to the doctors and i shew him, i was flaccid so it looked pretty normal. he said it looks normal but gave me some cream which didnt help at all, he said go back if it doesnt get any better and we'll arrange circumsision. My problem is only when erect, my foreskin is extremely tight, and wont come back at all and it hurts if i try. but when flaccid its fine. I'm thinking of going back to the doctors soon as it was about 2 months ago when i went. and i might get circumsized.. But i wanna know if its my frenulum or just tight foreskin. Sometimes i think its foreskin and other times i think its the frenulum. Argh

G4z

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I got the same problem, although im unsure wether its tight foreskin or short/tight frenulum. I been to the doctors and i shew him, i was flaccid so it looked pretty normal. he said it looks normal but gave me some cream which didnt help at all, he said go back if it doesnt get any better and we'll arrange circumsision. My problem is only when erect, my foreskin is extremely tight, and wont come back at all and it hurts if i try. but when flaccid its fine. I'm thinking of going back to the doctors soon as it was about 2 months ago when i went. and i might get circumsized.. But i wanna know if its my frenulum or just tight foreskin. Sometimes i think its foreskin and other times i think its the frenulum. Argh
I tried stretching but not for long, it didnt help.
Another reason i want it done is because at the moment, im scared to have sex or any sexual activity because of this. i think it will give me much more confidence in the bedroom!!

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I tried stretching but not for long, it didnt help.
Another reason i want it done is because at the moment, im scared to have sex or any sexual activity because of this. i think it will give me much more confidence in the bedroom!!

any advice you receive from this website will be highly opinionated and skewed, as well as, biased for whatever reason. It is best to leave medical decisions to medical professionals.....and of course, since it is you and your body, you should be actively involved in the decisions.

dij1985

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
if you cant decide between frenulum and foreskin then show your erect dick to the doctor or urologist and let him (or her) decide.

Before I was circ'd as an adult both my Doc and Urologist wanted to see the problem properly so they could decide the best type of circ'; so they saw me hard and both pulled back my foreskin to do a proper exam.

I tried a large number of other things (creams, steriods, stretching) before the final decision but have not regretted it at all...

D

G4z

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
if you cant decide between frenulum and foreskin then show your erect dick to the doctor or urologist and let him (or her) decide.

Before I was circ'd as an adult both my Doc and Urologist wanted to see the problem properly so they could decide the best type of circ'; so they saw me hard and both pulled back my foreskin to do a proper exam.

I tried a large number of other things (creams, steriods, stretching) before the final decision but have not regretted it at all...

D
Thats extremely embarassing though, isnt it?!?!? I probably wont beable to get hard..... or something

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The only way the doctor will know is if he sees you erect. The conservative approach would be to have your frenulum snipped first. Much less pain and why cut off tissue that doesn't need to be cut off?

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
...and of course, since it is you and your body, you should be actively involved in the decisions.
My #1 objective is for every man to chose for himself. G4z has the luxury of choosing. I'm delighted someone else's choice wasn't forced upon him as a infant. Even if he chooses a full circumcision, I won't be bothered by it. It his choice.

G4z, here's my "highly opinionated and skewed, as well as, biased" :rolleyes: advice: Start with the most conservative procedure. It appears steroids failed. Perhaps a frenuplasty [sp?]. It's an option that preserves the foreskin. If your doctor doesn't want to discuss a frenuplasty, change doctors. Bear in mind circumcision is irreversible. I say irreversible even though I'm presently restoring my foreskin. You can't get back what you now have. There's also the Glansie device. If I and many other men can completely regrow a foreskin, the Glansie might work.

patrick9999

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ive posted a study on this site a long time ago that showed the number of neurons that light up in the brain are equal in circumcised and uncircumcised......meaning the same number of signals are perceived by the brain. Prove to me that circumcision decreases pleasure. No opinion, no antecdotal evidence, no logic of "cut neurons = less" which is a faulty argument in neuroscience.....prove it

also, your post is irrelevant. The guy said his frenulum and corona are most sensitive parts.....dxjnorto said "how would you know".....my comment was how would he not know

Is there a link to this study?

yupp40

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
ok look. everybody! this guy has to get circumcised, soo all of the negative comments really don't do shit, other than scare him about it. And every body who keeps saying he will hate it, make sure that you were uncut until a reasonable age (like in your teens) and then you were cut, so u actually give a definite oppinion that makes sense. Don't insult being cut if you never were. I was first to comment on this thread, and as I said there, I was always cut, so i cannot give a definite oppinion on the comparison. But what I can say is that I like it, and being cut and uncut does not affect size, since it would make absolutely no sense if it did. I personally like the way a cut dick looks compared to uncut anyway (idk what u prefer). If you are worried about jacking it without your foreskin, it really doesn't matter. I am cut, I jack-off at least twice a day without lube, and it feels great! Just don't freak out about it and ignore the negative comments, unless they come from a first hand account. Who knows, u might even like it better!

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
its somewhere on here.....i've given up posting good information on this site.....its pointless
From the Circumcision reduces HIV risk? thread. Baseball being his usual facile self:
hahahahahahahaha riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

i'll post it for him www.noreference.org
After all, circumcision is just so funny. Demon spawn of Edgar Schoen and Gerald Weiss.

baseball99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From the Circumcision reduces HIV risk? thread. Baseball being his usual facile self:After all, circumcision is just so funny. Demon spawn of Edgar Schoen and Gerald Weiss.

You told me to stop pointing out the fact that you cant read posts yet you still manage to. Allow me to walk you through that conversation and what was funny

dxjnorto - Circumcision of the male and/or the female lowers the quality of sexual experiences and makes people want sex more not less.

douwd20 - I sure would like to see the data on that statement.

baseball99 - hahahahahahahaha riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. i'll post it for him www.noreference.org

Now what was funny was he asked you for a reference. I was laughing and saved you the effort of providing a useless website that was completely factual.

Your ability to determine that i was laughing at circumcision only proves, beyond doubt, you can not read posts. So come on, youre such a good samaritan fighting against the evil medical community.....provide douwd20 with evidence to support your claim that circumcision makes you crave sex more. come on we're waiting