Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi friends! I would like March to be a very fun month.
For this I invite you to the "FULL HANDJOB!" Contest.
They will have to post a photo/s with my image (any of the ones posted on LPSG!) stained with their sweet milk. IF YOU UPLOAD A VIDEO IT WILL BE MUCH BETTER!
In a few days I will announce the winner and he will get a huge and pleasant surprise from me!
Let's jerk off right now, friends!!!
tumblr_ozkuhqFqVt1wn3xe4o1_1280.jpg
Cxla 261.jpg
147_1000.jpg
163_1000.jpg
a-a-Cxla ddoorg o-23.jpg
a-Cxla 20171011_145155.jpg
170_1000.jpg
20211210_152947.jpg
Cxla rruuyyg o-6.png
Cxla kkooyytv lo-15.png

teddybaerli1

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, all who wanted to participate in this contest opened by Gise in March did fail. What a pity. It was a simple task for contestants: To cum on one of the many hot pics gise has uploaded (or we as his true followers did and do) and share such a pic on this thread.

Simply expressed: A cum covered Gise pic showing your member cumshot or cum on one of Gise's hot pictures. Nothing else. And for your efforts you would receive a personal gift from Gise.

Well, guys, fans, men, so many of you are fascinated by Gise. Won't you join the contest? @gise is waiting!

Reactions: gise

gise

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, all who wanted to participate in this contest opened by Gise in March did fail. What a pity. It was a simple task for contestants: To cum on one of the many hot pics gise has uploaded (or we as his true followers did and do) and share such a pic on this thread.

Simply expressed: A cum covered Gise pic showing your member cumshot or cum on one of Gise's hot pictures. Nothing else. And for your efforts you would receive a personal gift from Gise.

Well, guys, fans, men, so many of you are fascinated by Gise. Won't you join the contest? @gise is waiting!
As always, thanks for your help @teddybaerli1 and for promoting this contest. It would really be very hot for me if they upload many photos with their rich semen on my photos.... surely there will be surprises!
Cxla mwwqqsaaz 18.jpg

elecvamp

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As always, thanks for your help @teddybaerli1 and for promoting this contest. It would really be very hot for me if they upload many photos with their rich semen on my photos.... surely there will be surprises!
View attachment 66489851
Could we still participate? I am waiting to unload all over at least one of your pics

Reactions: gise