Dick size and job hunting

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Of course showing a big bulge lands you the job! This guy came in applying for work in the mailroom, and they offered him Regional Manager's job:
tumblr_ngqkaafGqv1shcgzbo1_250.gif
. On my last job interview the HR manager took out a tape measure and measured me both soft and hard (I got a signing bonus!). A big dick is the only important qualification for anything, isn't it Wallyj84? ;)

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media
Of course showing a big bulge lands you the job! This guy came in applying for work in the mailroom, and they offered him Regional Manager's job:
. On my last job interview the HR manager took out a tape measure and measured me both soft and hard (I got a signing bonus!). A big dick is the only important qualification for anything, isn't it Wallyj84? ;)

Damn straight! It's about time we all recognized that.

Big dicks matter. In fact, they're the only thing that matters!

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
I had an interview recently and before going to it, I decided to stuff my underwear with two socks so that I had a noticeable bulge in my pants. Lo and behold less than 24 hours later I'm informed that I've got the job. Coincidence? I think not.

Penis size matters when you're looking for a job. A man with a big penis is naturally more competent than a man with a smaller penis and employers know this. If I had not stuffed my pants, I would still be unemployed right now. That interview didn't go any better than my previous interviews, in fact in some ways it went worse, but the interviewer was impressed by my bulge and that got me the job. The only problem is that I'm going to have to keep on stuffing my pants for the rest of the time I work at this company.

Does anyone else have any similar stories of their dick size, or at least the implication of size, getting them a job?

Fuck that, remove any doubt and put your "padded" penis dimensions right on your resume. Or better still ...

If they ask for references know that I'm thinking of starting the, "Endowed Enhancement Rumor Service". It will be staffed by attractive women who clients can hire to spread false rumors about their junk being huge, that they're dynamite in bed, etc..

We'll also be providing a fabricated penis size reference phone service for those smaller men who need someone to backup their false claims of having larger equipment. Nothing will get a small dude a job quicker than one of our sultry voiced female phone service agents telling a potential employer, "I could hardly fit the swollen head of his huge love pump in my mouth" or "trust me when I say, you could club a baby seal to death with it."

Our door to door service will basically have our women showing up at the clients workplace, school, class reunion, charity events or a social establishment they frequent, etc., and gossip with the females (or men) there, those the client wants to impress, and spread rumors and endorsements of endowment. Our lovely ladies will even put on dramatic public performances of how the client ruined them with his huge cock for all future lovers and how much they, "need that sweet pony dick again."

The ultimate? The "I Can't Live Without the Dick Lesbians Gone Straight Performance Package" which will include two super hot women dressed in sexy outfits showing up and shamelessly throwing themselves at the client demanding he fuck them right then and there. That they've forsaken their lesbian passions for each other since their threesome with the client and now only want to worship his large superior cock. This all culminating with them down on their knees, arms tightly wrapped around the client's legs, sobbing hysterically into his crotch, "We can't live with out your dick, our vaginas have been but a dry desert wasteland void of orgasm yearning for your monsoon meat bat deluge of cum. Please master fuck us, your faithful slaves of oral, anal, and sodden pussy lust, we beg of you to take us to that huge penis paradise again!!!"

(midget dressed as Shakespearean bard in the background singing, "I Can't Live If Living Is Without You" optional).

:::sips strawberry smoothie:::

Btw, the person who hired you, male or female?

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Fuck that, remove any doubt and put your "padded" penis dimensions right on your resume. Or better still ...

If they ask for references know that I'm thinking of starting the, "Endowed Enhancement Rumor Service". It will be staffed by attractive women who clients can hire to spread false rumors about their junk being huge, that they're dynamite in bed, etc..

We'll also be providing a fabricated penis size reference phone service for those smaller men who need someone to backup their false claims of having larger equipment. Nothing will get a small dude a job quicker than one of our sultry voiced female phone service agents telling a potential employer, "I could hardly fit the swollen head of his huge love pump in my mouth" or "trust me when I say, you could club a baby seal to death with it."

Our door to door service will basically have our women showing up at the clients workplace, school, class reunion, charity events or a social establishment they frequent, etc., and gossip with the females (or men) there, those the client wants to impress, and spread rumors and endorsements of endowment. Our lovely ladies will even put on dramatic public performances of how the client ruined them with his huge cock for all future lovers and how much they, "need that sweet pony dick again."

The ultimate? The "I Can't Live Without the Dick Lesbians Gone Straight Performance Package" which will include two super hot women dressed in sexy outfits showing up and shamelessly throwing themselves at the client demanding he fuck them right then and there. That they've forsaken their lesbian passions for each other since their threesome with the client and now only want to worship his large superior cock. This all culminating with them down on their knees, arms tightly wrapped around the client's legs, sobbing hysterically into his crotch, "We can't live with out your dick, our vaginas have been but a dry desert wasteland void of orgasm yearning for your monsoon meat bat deluge of cum. Please master fuck us, your faithful slaves of oral, anal, and sodden pussy lust, we beg of you to take us to that huge penis paradise again!!!"

(midget dressed as Shakespearean bard in the background singing, "I Can't Live If Living Is Without You" optional).

You had me until "meat bat". Then I just saw a burger with wings.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What's wrong with his balls? We couldn't let him into regional management. MAYBE warehouse supervisor. Regional manager needs balanced ball placement. At least where I work.

Reactions: dlfellow and 950483

wallyj84

Superior Member
Media

I was hired by a man. As far as I know there are no women working for this company.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
He's seemingly close to orgasming. When a man is about to ejaculate his testicals pull closer to the base of his penis.

... I read that in Cosmopolitan.

:::takes another sip of strawberry smoothie:::
Hmm. I did not know that. I do not allow men to ejaculate and I only read People.

Well, employment wise, that's not going to work for our company. We are very particular about balanced ball placement in our executives. Size wise, he's okay. But if he's going to be on the verge of splooging and have his sac all wound up like that - it's the warehouse for him.

Reactions: 950483

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
Hmm. I did not know that. I do not allow men to ejaculate and I only read People.

Well, employment wise, that's not going to work for our company. We are very particular about balanced ball placement in our executives. Size wise, he's okay. But if he's going to be on the verge of splooging and have his sac all wound up like that - it's the warehouse for him.

Sound management decisions.

I would suggest you be wary of any parting handshake.

Reactions: 950483

I had an interview recently and before going to it, I decided to stuff my underwear with two socks so that I had a noticeable bulge in my pants. Lo and behold less than 24 hours later I'm informed that I've got the job. Coincidence? I think not.

Penis size matters when you're looking for a job. A man with a big penis is naturally more competent than a man with a smaller penis and employers know this. If I had not stuffed my pants, I would still be unemployed right now. That interview didn't go any better than my previous interviews, in fact in some ways it went worse, but the interviewer was impressed by my bulge and that got me the job. The only problem is that I'm going to have to keep on stuffing my pants for the rest of the time I work at this company.

Does anyone else have any similar stories of their dick size, or at least the implication of size, getting them a job?

I was under the impression that you recovered from being a retard. I guess you reverted promptly.

Reactions: mitcht67

Mercurygirl

Superior Member
Media
You guys are funny, but this is a serious topic. This is real advice on how to get a job. Let's be a little more serious.

Apologies, you're correct of course. I mean really how can anyone take seriously a magazine that never made Leonardo DiCaprio it's Sexiest Man Alive? Da fuck?!!! Lafemme your choice in reading material is suspect.

Well, this "retard" is a retard with a job. My underwear stuffing plan worked like a charm.

Lots of retards with jobs.

But apart from everything, you're one of the more successful trolls on this forum so I gotta give you that one.

LaFemme

Mythical Member
Staff
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Apologies, you're correct of course. I mean really how can anyone take seriously a magazine that never made Leonardo DiCaprio it's Sexiest Man Alive? Da fuck?!!! Lafemme your choice in reading material is suspect.
I only buy it for the extremely difficult crossword.