Did You Grow Up Where Male Nudity was Commonplace With Your Dad/Brothers/Uncles/Cousins?

Keepitsmooth

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Both my parents walked naked in front of me and my brother while we were growing up. My mom wanted both me and my brother being comfortable with seeing her naked and not being afraid of nudity. Same thing with my brother. We both shared a bathroom and bedroom and we undressed in front of each other all the time. I’m gay, but not even one time I got aroused to see my brother naked. He’s a great guy, but definitely I’ve never been attracted to him. My dad was good looking when he was younger, but I never thought about something sexual when seeing him naked either. I think there’s something wrong in families where siblings are not comfortable to be naked in front of each other or their same sex parent at least. The human body is what we are. If we are even afraid of that, then I can only imagine what other internalized issues we are bringing with us to the world

NiceAnonGuy

Expert Member
Media
I moved out of my mom’s house at 19 since we weren’t getting along; so I moved in with my dad and my two half-brothers (both 18+). It was a pretty small 2 bdr house and they lived in a very hot/humid state so the summers were UNBEARABLY hot. There wasn’t a lot of money (this was during the recession) so they had box fans instead of A/C.

On the hotter days: We would all casually hang out, watch TV, play video games, workout in the basement and engage in other daily activities all while naked. At first, it felt strange since I was used to living with my mom who was very anti-nudity but eventually I adapted.

We were all very goofy and close. At times, my brothers and I would goof around and have a “sword fight” where we aggressively slap our parts together. We also mud wrestled in the backyard a couple of times and then showered off together. Also, we would see who could urinate the furthest and even cross streams. When Dad and I would get drunk then sometimes we would shower together to help get sobered up (which rarely worked). All of the above was done in good fun and was not sexual by any means.

(If we had company or a female over then we would of course out clothes on. Same if we were outside in the front yard.)

Lucius2s1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Parents raised me naked so I was nude daily. Guys on both sides of my family are comfortable being nude together. I've seen them all nude and they have seen me. My dad set the tone early on and I was never shy being naked around people. All of us have showered together at gyms, shared bathrooms, and shared rooms and beds if visiting each other or sharing hotel rooms. Boners happen and we all have seen what the other has and so know where we all stand among each other. It's also the time dick jokes start flying. It's a comfortable relationship we all have that none of us are embarrassed and we talk openly about sex and share stories of our experiences.
This is great!

GetNakedinSC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Me, my older bro, and our Dad are all well hung and into sports (my younger gay bro less so) and Dad taught us we should not only be proud of our large cocks and bodies, but willing to share them visually w other guys. even (or especially) when fully erect. Older bro and I were always very competitive ea other, which created jack off competitions 100's of time around our buddies, and several of Dads running buddies who I always was turned on by, even w Dad watching. Still have some pics if any one wants to chat...peace
I mean, I'd be interested in pics and chat. ;)

Stihlwaters

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I live in Alabama. We have like six weeks of winter, two of spring, nine months of summer and a month of fall. So we sweat. We are out of our shirts by nine in the morning. So nudity wasn't a big deal. Me and my mom moved into my step dads house when i was eight. So I got a crash course in nudity. There were four of us guys. Me, my step dad and his two sons shared a bathroom while the girls, my mom and my step sister shared the other. I shared a bedroom with my fourteen year old step brother and my seventeen year old step brother had his own room. I was bashful at first. But after seeing that many dicks and balls and hair. The drains were full of hair all the time. I swear that end of the house smelled like balls. I guess thats why I still like the smell. Where was I? Once I got accustomed to being one of the guys, I didnt care at all. Since we all worked with my step dad building houses we pissed together outside. But we would piss two at a time in the toilet when we had to go. The first time I pissed with my step dad was an experience, i hadnt thought about that in a long time. where was I? Yeah hanging out in boxers there was always something hanging out of the boxers. Me and my bros would lay out to get rid of our farmer tans together. It was no biggie. As far as the sex talk with my bros if I had a question, like any question, I mean ANY question, I got an answer even if it was wrong. I wouldnt trade it for anything.

oook

Loved Member
Media
Not at all. And when I grew up I found out that some of my friends are much more open to nudity. A friend who just found it fun to show his dick to friends. Roommates who were almost always naked. A travel buddy who is open to nudism. And friends who told me they used to compare dick sizes and even jerk off in the locker room. As a very conservative person I was surprised by how these guys see nudity so differently and I want to be like one of them too.

Broman

Sexy Member
Media
I grew up in a "YMCA family", on both sides of our families, for four generations. Being nude in the swimming pool's and gym locker rooms and in the group showers was no big deal... But, I sure did like it!

A/B
My first experience with male nudity was visiting my granddad in Pennsylvania in the late 60s. They had a Boys Club and me and my cousins would go swimming there some days. I was embarrassed to know that we all had to shower and swim naked, but I became obsessed with the pubic hair of the lifeguards (college guys) because they had to be naked as well in their lifeguard (directors) chairs - wearing only flip flops and a whistle around their neck. I could not wait to go again.

6lack9ablo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Me, my older bro, and our Dad are all well hung and into sports (my younger gay bro less so) and Dad taught us we should not only be proud of our large cocks and bodies, but willing to share them visually w other guys. even (or especially) when fully erect. Older bro and I were always very competitive ea other, which created jack off competitions 100's of time around our buddies, and several of Dads running buddies who I always was turned on by, even w Dad watching. Still have some pics if any one wants to chat...peace
I would absolutely love to see more pics

D

deleted22079621

I was raised about the same as Tony56. If you were male, you could be nude with other male members of the family. In the morning, dad would shave at the sink, undressed, while someone else got into the shower, while someone else brushed their teeth. All of the boys shared one room, so we took our clothes off, and climbed into our beds. We didn't flaunt our stuff, we didn't hide our nudity. We were very modest around girls and women and strangers.

If you were a childhood friend staying the night, we were sensitive to your comfort level. If you were shy and wanted to change clothes in the bathroom by yourself or wear pajamas, that was fine. I thought it was backwards and juvenile, but friends allow some of those eccentricities.
I grew up in a conservative family and nudity was not a big deal. We’re a large family, six siblings and three of us are guys. We shared a bedroom so we dressed and undressed in front of each other, not a big deal. When camping we used the Men’s shower room together. In those days a campground shower room was one big room and all the men in the campground were openly nude showering together, all ages, all sizes, etc. Great for viewing but never a big deal. As excited as I get to see nude men in a locker room, it never occurred to me to think about it then…that the hot man 3 camp sites down…that I had seen him 10 minutes ago, washing his dick and balls. At the YMCA, again one big room for dressing, one big shower room, everyone naked and going about their business, great viewing especially when the swim team or polo team were there. I went to an all male school and all class levels were in each gym class so you saw a variety of guys, all nude at the lockers and one big shower room with shower stanchions down the center, when you showered you faced the guys across from you. All these situations where strangers had no problem getting naked and being together.
Pretty much the same for me. Thanks for a well executed response.

D

deleted22079621

At home my family was fairly conservative/private, but we all played a lot of sport (baseball, hockey and swimming), so being naked in locker room / change room was 'normal', so I saw my brother and dad often
I wasn't really allowed to play sports... Long story...although we were very conservative, nudity between males was common, and not sexual.

D

deleted22079621

Hahaha, yep that was my life too. I never got caught naked like you(hehe) but we skinny dipped in the pools, creeks, lakes, and bayous, it was normal and natural. It wasn’t organized, it just happened. You wanna go swimming, no suit…get naked, after swimming it was so hot you just sun dried and and got dressed.
I did a lot of skinny-dipping, and likewise, I sun -dried and then got dressed.

D

deleted22079621

Yeah, being from the very conservative family, nudity was not something that was openly expressed. About the only time was in the bathroom or just changing clothes. It wasn't until I was on my own that I would go naked at my own home.
I was in a very conservative family.
No smoking,
No cursing,
Use good table manners,
Say yes ma'am, or no sir
Say please and thank you
Tip your hat,
Look sometime in the eye when you're taking to them
Sit up straight
Go to church on Wednesday and twice on Sunday.
Do your chores before you go play,
Yes means yes, no means no
Don't use 2 words if one will do.
If you don't know, keep your trap shut.
Keep your hands out of your pockets.
Put everything away before you turn in.
Don't start anything you don't plan to finish
But God made all boys the same, and we showered together, swam together, changed together and it was never sexual or awkward.

achillatos

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Growing up there was virtually no nudity in the house. Everyone changed in their own bedrooms and there was no sharing of bathrooms. I lived with my parents and siblings for 23 years of my life and I never even had a glimpse of anyone's naked body. I think some if not all of my issues with body image and not feeling comfortable enough in my own skin may stem from the way my family dealt with nudity and sexuality around the house. I don't know if I'll ever have kids, but if I do, I'd surely do things differently.

Richard M S

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Only nudity I saw was my brother and I in bath. But my dad would always go from his bedroom to the bathroom getting ready for bed in his undershirt tucked in his white hanes briefs. Turns out his brother my uncle does the same. I have tried to see what my dads cock looks like but havent managed to see it yet. I have seen the head of my dads cock in his briefs and it looks big
So how big are you and your brother?