Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I had a hookup a few years ago with a hot guy with a nice, thick, 8" cock. He was very rough and dominant and fucked my throat hard for ages before he flipped me over and fucked me silly.

Anyway, couple days later i went to the doctor as I thought i was coming down with something (sore throat, difficulty swallowing, etc. Assumed it was flu, but it hurt quite a bit).

Doctor checks my throat, tries to hide a grin and goes on to prescribe meds. While she's writing the prescription she goes

"so, you're not getting sick, but there is quite a lot of bruising, so I'll give you something for the pain. Next time, just take it easy, okay... You boys are so rough with eachother..."

Only then did i realise that my throat was sore from sucking dick and that the doctor knew exactly what was going on. Left the office very redfaced that day....

nippledick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think the gagthefag videos are just so awesome. I wish they would make more! This one I love after around 6:00 or so, when the director makes the cocksucker speak while he’s getting pounded — and he’s just so humiliated it’s amazing
gag him.flv

Peachful

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi all,

I’m a sub guy that loves to gag on a big dick.

When a guy starts gagging, do you fuck harder or do you pull out? What do you get from making a guy choke? Is it the control?

Please cum down my throat!

I wouldn't necessarily pull out if the guy was only gagging. I believe I would be able to assess if he really wants me to pull out.

fellatio4ever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love to be face fucked fast, hard, and deep. I have always sucked deep that now my gag reflex is basically gone. A cock can go real deep down and I won't gag.
I love to have it deep in my mouth while my nose gets buried on a nice hairy bush and my chin gets slapped by a nice set of big balls. ***sigh***

nippledick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Has anyone ever had someone that puked because of the gagging?
I had one guy who got off on making me puke — with his cock but also shoving his fingers down my throat when he needed a break from fucking it with his cock — had me kneeling on the floor of his shower

Reactions: Tom81