Fucking on the First Date

Ive had a few times where once the ladies copped a feel:) suddenly things got more um..passionate and led to sex on the first date....no complaints from me!

B_crackoff

Experimental Member
Media
Perhaps they did save it for the girls. Who knows. My Dad actually also left the priesthood and married my Mom. Good thing too or I wouldn't be here!

My Dad was all over the world 30 years ago - probably his fault:smile:

Hehe, I love you. You're such a dork. :)

It's my impossible dreams of the future, & absurdly romantic nature, that make a connection to, & overwhelm women on a 1 to 1 basis.:biggrin1:

We'll see about meeting someone IRL. I certainly wish I was having lots of birthday sex.

You know what will probably happen if you keep on doing the same thing. Do something else - that way lies adventure!

gnawtee

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you're secure with yourself i don't see the problem.The big matter is your intentions after the first date fuck.If you're looking for love,I wouldn't recommend it.Who ever you're dating will have sex with you the moment you ask,thats just the nature of the human male.Most won't get into a serious relation with you, so if you're looking for love you have to be willing to take that gamble. But if you just want a sexual encounter i don't see the problem from your perspective.

D_Wadlye Blunderbuss

Experimental Member
Media
ya I have sex with people the first night I meet them quite often. However I am in college and I donno I party and go out 3 nights a week.. surrounded by girls and alcohol. But ya I donno I dont date but ya I do have sex with a lot of people the first time i meet them.

_Alexxx_

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Come to Europe! People here don't label others based on having sex/kissing/petting on first date. We don't care about 1st/2nd/3d bases and such

It's as simple as this: If both feel like it, go ahead. If not, wait until both want to.

B_girthyman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've never done it on date one, but might consider it if she's really amazing and energetic in our conversation, and if there's obvious mutual attraction.

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now that I'll be 26 this Wednesday.

Happy birthday :fest30: , welcome to the 26 :biggrin1:

I probably didn't have it as bad as other catholic kids since my parents were liberal. I was mostly told to wait until marriage or if I was in a committed loving relationship. And my parents certainly didn't agree with what the Catholic Church thought about contraption, homosexuality and the priesthood.

Anyway, that's a whole other thread.
I was raised as catholic as well, the hard mexican line, all the issues i had with sex where all myself, the church got nothing to do with them, i never liked much the view of the church with sex or things like that

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been having this fantasy lately of going on a first date with this guy I want to meet and letting him fuck me. Where we just have a really good time on our date and go back to his place and have crazy passionate sex.

That led me to think, how many of you would actually have sex on the first date? What do you think about it?

I never have but my mind certainly wanders about doing it (pun intended? I'm not sure) with this guy. I know the common thing said though is that guys would never date a girl who gave it up on the first date. I'm inclined to think that's not true.

I'm just curious if other girls have fantasies like this. :)

I have had sex on first dates...usually after some time of connecting by emailing and chatting on the phone a lot.. Almost all of them have turned into lovers for a longer period of time..and one a relationship..

i have had 2 occassions in my life where there hadn't been much build up and we had sex..because I felt like having it and he as well. They did not end well..one faulted me for giving it up that fast..and another one was still too hung up on his ex.. The first one was a bit painful at the time..I felt violated in a way..and couldn't date for awhile. This was in my sensitive days..

Now..i'd rather not have sex on a first date..I do tell you this..because it always makes me feel a bit nervous after about what they will think of me..

But I have also grown in a way where if i really feel I want him..I don't even care about what he'll think..I will get mine..and everything else is a plus. So if it happens, my world will not end..

But second dates ..haha hell yeah..if the chemistry between us is obvious..Why not?

How difficult we can make this for ourselves right..so ridiculous sometimes..

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you're secure with yourself i don't see the problem.The big matter is your intentions after the first date fuck.If you're looking for love,I wouldn't recommend it.Who ever you're dating will have sex with you the moment you ask,thats just the nature of the human male.Most won't get into a serious relation with you, so if you're looking for love you have to be willing to take that gamble. But if you just want a sexual encounter i don't see the problem from your perspective.

What you say it not true of all human males.

I have twice had twice been with women who wanted to have sex on the first date and I declined.

And I have had great relationships with women with whom I did have sex on the first date.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have had sex on a first date only once...and I never saw her again (my choice.) To be honest, I don't know if it's because I didn't find the sex to be spectacular (which it wasn't) or because we had sex on the first date. But I was raised Catholic (an Italian Catholic, no less!) and it is possible I have been brainwashed.

By the way, I don't include in the definition of Sex on the First Date to be someone I've chatted/cammed with, etc., over a long period of time. I only include a situation where the First Date is the primary starting point in the relationship.

Last edited:

D_Etienne Neerdowell

Experimental Member
Media
Exactly, that's definitely the thinking I went through from 20-23. Now that I'll be 26 this Wednesday, I have a very different view of sex and relationships that I did when I was 18.

I probably didn't have it as bad as other catholic kids since my parents were liberal. I was mostly told to wait until marriage or if I was in a committed loving relationship. And my parents certainly didn't agree with what the Catholic Church thought about contraption, homosexuality and the priesthood.

Anyway, that's a whole other thread.

Without no doubt - not a bad idea for a thread though.

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It can happen on the first date if that chemistry and rapport are there...

If anything... I have learned the hard way that I only want a relationship that has that intense heat from the first moments together.... whether you do it... or just really really want to do it, immediately.

All this multiple date, warming up to the person... all that... its just talking yourself into liking someone... or its a reflection of being guarded and reluctant to take a risk... ( meaning your heart, not so much your health- I assume reasonable precautions )

I'll take mine with passion, please.

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think this whole idea of sex on the first date for women is scary because women normally need an emotional connection. So when you just "do it for fun" then you have to disconnect from this notion.

Also, a first date for a woman is more than just hanging out... it is kind of an interview (mostly subconscious) that the guy in front of her is a good mate. And by good mate, I mean someone she views as strong enough to breed with - his strong physical genes/features she desires to pass on to her offspring and his demeanor towards others (i.e. can he work with others/society to ultimately care for the offspring).

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You are absolutely correct that some men think in that close minded way and avoid having relationships with women who have sex with them too early. The worst are the jealous guys who assume that you must sleep with every man on the first date if you slept with them on the first date. How stupid! How little they think of themselves! Looking back, I wonder why I would ever want to be with a man who thought like that, but when I was a young woman, I played that game, too, avoiding sex with men whom I really liked so they would take me more seriously. Looking backwards, I don't think it was worth it. I honestly believe now that men who think like that aren't worth keeping because of how they think, but I was young.

I've had sex on the first date, and some ended up just being one night stands, some ended up being friends, some ended up being long term relationships. I won't count for you how many ended up being one night stands or just friends, but there were more than just a few. A few of those "just friends" have confessed to me years later that they had been carrying a torch for me and were hoping we would end up together, but the timing was always wrong, etc. I suspect that a few of those men initially dismissed me as relationship material and realized the faultiness of their logic after it was too late.

Once I had a what I believed was going to be a one night stand, and we were together for the next six months, and he continued to pursue me for years after I broke up with him.

I gave a blowjob on the first date once and we ended up together for years, and while there was intense attraction and mutual interest in one another, I can't say that we actually knew each other. I still fondly think back on that blowjob. It was intense and memorable and there was so much passion between us, I have no regrets.

TheBF and I also had sex on the first date, despite my promise to myself that I wouldn't because I wanted more than just a one night stand with him, and we ended up getting married and having a baby! I don't really think that TheBF counts, though. TheBF and I had known each other socially for months and we spoke on the phone for several hours every night for a month before our first date, ~120 hours of conversation, so we knew each other very well by then. Going out on the date was just our first opportunity to be in physical proximity to each other, and we just couldn't keep our hands off! It was just the best date ever!

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I've had sex on plenty of first dates and have had good, decent-term relationships with some of those women. I don't judge a girl for doing that. Some people, myself included, can comfortably separate sex and romance from time to time.

NePlusUltra

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So for the ladies who've had sex with a person the first time they met, was there any feeling of risk or danger? Did that factor into your decision any? I feel like if I were a woman, I would wait more than one day just for safety.

EmJay

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It can happen on the first date if that chemistry and rapport are there...

If anything... I have learned the hard way that I only want a relationship that has that intense heat from the first moments together.... whether you do it... or just really really want to do it, immediately.

All this multiple date, warming up to the person... all that... its just talking yourself into liking someone... or its a reflection of being guarded and reluctant to take a risk... ( meaning your heart, not so much your health- I assume reasonable precautions )

I'll take mine with passion, please.

I absolutely love this point of view :biggrin1:...This is how i really feel about the subject...I guess I just act differently for the sake of appearances and of course some protection too (of the heart)