Ryski13

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm surprised this is a thread lmao, randomly stumbled upon it and had to share. I just returned from a week-long trip at WDW (stayed at the Poly with friends) and had a couple of hot encounters with married dads (I’ll share one below!). From my experience, I had better luck in the morning than in the evening. The DL guys also only checked the apps once or twice during the day so timing was everything! Keep reading if you want one of my detailed encounters. I also have more if interested. I don't want to spam up the board lol.

I was walking around Epcot and saw a message from a blank profile with only the age (32) on it. I asked for pics and he only shared a poorly angled body pic. Despite the poor angle, he looked quite fit, with an athletic build. We chatted on/off for three days because we were busy doing Disney things (I didn’t pay all this money to only hookup at WDW). Eventually, I did find out he was staying at the Poly as well. He said he’s been there for two weeks and hasn’t came once! On day 3, I lucked out. They were at Jollywood Night the night before (same as my group). His wife decided to take the kids to the park to let him sleep in. I had my app notifications off, but logged in about 10 minutes after his recent message saying he was free. My group decided to go to DAK that day and I told them I was too tired, but will meet up later. As soon as my group went, I invited him over. Within 5 minutes he was knocking on the door in his Disney dad shirt and gym shorts. The poor body pic didn’t do him justice. He was over 6’, muscular athletic build, short blonde hair, blue eyes, and had some vacation scruff. We wasted no time. As soon as I closed the door, I led him to my bed and pulled down his gym shorts. He had such a nice, curved cock (around 6-7” hard) with trimmed pubes and tight balls. Started licking his balls and shaft before sucking him. He face fucked me for a little bit and within a few minutes he was moaning and came in my mouth…it was so much. He wanted to see, but as soon as I opened my mouth it dribbled out. I swallowed it, gave him a towel, and sent him on his way. I ran into him again the following day while leaving Ohana. He was with his fam and I was with my group. Gave him a nod and he smiled back. Never saw him again after that.

hornyuk23

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm surprised this is a thread lmao, randomly stumbled upon it and had to share. I just returned from a week-long trip at WDW (stayed at the Poly with friends) and had a couple of hot encounters with married dads (I’ll share one below!). From my experience, I had better luck in the morning than in the evening. The DL guys also only checked the apps once or twice during the day so timing was everything! Keep reading if you want one of my detailed encounters. I also have more if interested. I don't want to spam up the board lol.

I was walking around Epcot and saw a message from a blank profile with only the age (32) on it. I asked for pics and he only shared a poorly angled body pic. Despite the poor angle, he looked quite fit, with an athletic build. We chatted on/off for three days because we were busy doing Disney things (I didn’t pay all this money to only hookup at WDW). Eventually, I did find out he was staying at the Poly as well. He said he’s been there for two weeks and hasn’t came once! On day 3, I lucked out. They were at Jollywood Night the night before (same as my group). His wife decided to take the kids to the park to let him sleep in. I had my app notifications off, but logged in about 10 minutes after his recent message saying he was free. My group decided to go to DAK that day and I told them I was too tired, but will meet up later. As soon as my group went, I invited him over. Within 5 minutes he was knocking on the door in his Disney dad shirt and gym shorts. The poor body pic didn’t do him justice. He was over 6’, muscular athletic build, short blonde hair, blue eyes, and had some vacation scruff. We wasted no time. As soon as I closed the door, I led him to my bed and pulled down his gym shorts. He had such a nice, curved cock (around 6-7” hard) with trimmed pubes and tight balls. Started licking his balls and shaft before sucking him. He face fucked me for a little bit and within a few minutes he was moaning and came in my mouth…it was so much. He wanted to see, but as soon as I opened my mouth it dribbled out. I swallowed it, gave him a towel, and sent him on his way. I ran into him again the following day while leaving Ohana. He was with his fam and I was with my group. Gave him a nod and he smiled back. Never saw him again after that.
Hotttt, got any more? Love this

Reactions: Peterpanboi

sinsandtragedys

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

Yes more!

Reactions: Iowacutie17

Inputpower1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Love this!!!

Shag471

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yes more!
About 20 years ago I went on a solo trip to Disney. I had been in a Disney park AOL chat room for a year or two before my trip and met a couple of guys that were going to be on the college program while I was there. One of them was actually waiting for me at Pop Century when I got there but we didn’t end up doing anything because Disney security was giving him a hard time for being there and he got freaked out.

Another CP came over later in the week and he had never been with a guy before. He wanted the lights out so we turned off the lights and took off our clothes. I got on top of him and started kissing his neck and chest when I heard him wince “Oh!” then I felt sticky wetness on my thigh. He came prematurely because he was so worked up and felt embarrassed about it and rushed out.

Another guy in the college program Id been talking to was working at the Jungle Cruise so I went to say hello. His schedule was so busy that week so we didn’t get a chance to hook up but he called me late at night twice while I was there for a little phone sex.

Never really “got much” during that trip but two of the three guys I met that week still work for Disney and are now in management roles. :laughing:

I’ve had a few other solo trips with some interesting meet-ups though.

Ryski13

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hello again! Sorry for the delay, the holidays have been quite hectic. Thanks for wanting more! I have a lot more to share if people are interested. Here’s another encounter I had on this trip:

As a refresher, I was staying at the Polynesian resort with a group of friends. After dinner at Kona Cafe, I separated from my group to explore the resort. I sat down in the lobby and decided to check the app to see if anyone was around. There was a blank profile with "DL Fun” as their title, so I sent them a message and face pic. Almost immediately got a response back and was interested in receiving head. Unfortunately, he was staying at the GF and was only at the Poly for Ohana. Told him I couldn’t host and didn't get a response back until the following evening (I thought I got ghosted lol).

He apologized and said he had to get back to his family last night. We all love a family man ;). Found out that he’s from Canada and was visiting WDW for a week with his wife, in-laws, and his three sons. It was their fourth day on property and he hasn’t cum once! I asked for his pics before we got too involved. He sent me some older pics of him in the gym with his face cropped. I couldn’t see much of his upper body since he had a hoodie on. There was some nice definition in his legs, which was quite promising. Every picture also had his ring in it! I asked when and where he’d like to meet, but was left on delivered until the early next morning.

He told me that he was free until 1 PM, but he couldn’t host. His family was going to Epcot that day, but he was staying behind to wait for grocery deliveries. We decided to meet up at around noon in my room. My group was going to MK that day, so I timed for a noon return for an “afternoon nap”. Luckily no one in my group wanted to come back with me.

I got back to the room, freshened up, and messaged him. About 15 minutes later he showed up. When I opened the door, I saw a brawny 6’ man wearing a red Disney holiday sweater, jogging shorts, and running shoes. He had beautiful green eyes, wavy black hair, and a start of a beard. Led him to the sofa and immediately took off his sweater. He had muscular pecs with trimmed chest hair and a nice long happy trail. He wanted me to play with his nipples, so I licked and sucked them while rubbing against his cock. He took off his gym shorts, revealing a hairy, thick, uncut cock with a nice set of low-hanging balls. His cock also had a very distinctive, but addictive musk to it that I’d never smelled. He apologized for it being so hairy and said the wife doesn’t touch him (didn’t bother me one bit!). Pre-cum was oozing out, so I pulled back his foreskin revealing a thick mushroom head. Started sucking on it and slowly transitioned to playing with his balls, and then back up. He was quite vocal and moaned a lot. I was worried that the mousekeepers or next-door people would hear. His moans got louder as he got closer. Within a few minutes, he grunted and shot a huge, thick load in my mouth. I made sure to get every drop and kept sucking until he pushed my head away. We both cleaned up and I sent him back to the GF. That was the last I saw of him.

CastleNow

Sexy Member
Media
Hello again! Sorry for the delay, the holidays have been quite hectic. Thanks for wanting more! I have a lot more to share if people are interested. Here’s another encounter I had on this trip:

As a refresher, I was staying at the Polynesian resort with a group of friends. After dinner at Kona Cafe, I separated from my group to explore the resort. I sat down in the lobby and decided to check the app to see if anyone was around. There was a blank profile with "DL Fun” as their title, so I sent them a message and face pic. Almost immediately got a response back and was interested in receiving head. Unfortunately, he was staying at the GF and was only at the Poly for Ohana. Told him I couldn’t host and didn't get a response back until the following evening (I thought I got ghosted lol).

He apologized and said he had to get back to his family last night. We all love a family man ;). Found out that he’s from Canada and was visiting WDW for a week with his wife, in-laws, and his three sons. It was their fourth day on property and he hasn’t cum once! I asked for his pics before we got too involved. He sent me some older pics of him in the gym with his face cropped. I couldn’t see much of his upper body since he had a hoodie on. There was some nice definition in his legs, which was quite promising. Every picture also had his ring in it! I asked when and where he’d like to meet, but was left on delivered until the early next morning.

He told me that he was free until 1 PM, but he couldn’t host. His family was going to Epcot that day, but he was staying behind to wait for grocery deliveries. We decided to meet up at around noon in my room. My group was going to MK that day, so I timed for a noon return for an “afternoon nap”. Luckily no one in my group wanted to come back with me.

I got back to the room, freshened up, and messaged him. About 15 minutes later he showed up. When I opened the door, I saw a brawny 6’ man wearing a red Disney holiday sweater, jogging shorts, and running shoes. He had beautiful green eyes, wavy black hair, and a start of a beard. Led him to the sofa and immediately took off his sweater. He had muscular pecs with trimmed chest hair and a nice long happy trail. He wanted me to play with his nipples, so I licked and sucked them while rubbing against his cock. He took off his gym shorts, revealing a hairy, thick, uncut cock with a nice set of low-hanging balls. His cock also had a very distinctive, but addictive musk to it that I’d never smelled. He apologized for it being so hairy and said the wife doesn’t touch him (didn’t bother me one bit!). Pre-cum was oozing out, so I pulled back his foreskin revealing a thick mushroom head. Started sucking on it and slowly transitioned to playing with his balls, and then back up. He was quite vocal and moaned a lot. I was worried that the mousekeepers or next-door people would hear. His moans got louder as he got closer. Within a few minutes, he grunted and shot a huge, thick load in my mouth. I made sure to get every drop and kept sucking until he pushed my head away. We both cleaned up and I sent him back to the GF. That was the last I saw of him.
Hot! Got any more?

Reactions: Inputpower1

jackr2023

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow...super hot stories....and to think I've stayed in major hotels @ WDW and never experienced all the fun others have had.

Shag471

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Best buddy and me went to a hotel that’s right across from Disney Springs that’s very tall and tossed our loads off the outside stairwell into the bushes 17 stories below. We were facing Disney and it was maybe around 1am. That was about 10 years ago though. We had a list of places where we did that. :innocent:

Ryski13

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thank you all for wanting more, I love documenting my encounters! And I do apologize for the wait, work has been super busy this week :( . If anyone wants to chat via DM or just have questions do hit me up!

So, this was a short weekend trip that I took with one of my best friends (he’s straight and fit, but this encounter isn’t about him lol). We got to Art of Animation at around noon on Saturday. I was curious and checked the apps to see who was around. To my surprise, I saw a bunch of blank profiles (you know what that means). I messaged a couple of them before heading to DAK. There were a couple of guys at DAK that were super hot and interested, but logistically, meeting up would’ve been way too difficult (different resorts, with their families and couldn’t get away, etc). I refuse to do any play inside the parks themselves because I spend way too much money at Disney to get banned. I’m pretty confident I walked passed a couple of them based on tattoos. By the time I got back to my room, none of the guys I messaged at noon responded.

The following morning, my friend told me that he was going for a run and wouldn’t be back until 10:30 (who knows, maybe he found himself a lady friend or a single mom). As soon as he left, I checked back on the app and noticed that I got a “What’s up?” from a profile named “DL” 15 minutes ago. His profile actually had stats (24, 6’2”, 175 lbs) which is quite rare for these DL guys lol. He seemed like my type, so I messaged back and asked what he was interested in. Since it was check-out day, we needed to be out of the room by 11:00 and by this point, it was already 09:30. Luckily, “DL” was quick to respond and only wanted head (PERFECT!). Told “DL” to get over to my room if he could ASAP. Within 10 minutes I heard a knock and it was Mr. DL himself wearing a long-sleeved Mickey shirt, swim shorts, and flip-flops. He had short blonde hair, dreamy brown eyes, and a sharp jawline. I’m pretty sure I was blushing when I opened the door. He smirked and said, “Hey man.” Immediately after I closed the door, he came over to me and we started making out. I pulled off his shirt revealing nice firm pecs and chiseled abs with a happy train running down. I pulled off his swim shorts and a thick, cut 7-8” cock sprang out. He had trimmed pubes and really big, full balls. I got on my knees and started licking his balls while stroking him slowly. Eventually worked my way up his shaft and started sucking him. He had a really nice, firm ass that I had to grab too. Went back to playing with his balls because he told me to slow down or he’d cum. After a bit, I went back up and started going at it, he wanted me to slow down again, but I sped up instead. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and shot ropes of thick cum all over my face. I didn't break eye contact with him for most of the fun. It was so easy to get lost in his eyes.

After cleaning up, he actually wanted to stay and chat. Checked the time and it wasn’t even 10:00 yet. I offered to walk and talk instead in case my friend came back early to find a stranger in the room. We walked around the resort learning more about each other and talking about the theme parks. He’s only been in the Disney bubble for two days and was here with his parents and siblings. He used to play soccer during undergrad (which explains the nice ass LOL) and is currently in a Master's Program for Engineers. I asked which college and realized he was only about an hour away from where I lived (who knows he might become a regular!). Towards the end of the convo, I asked about his relationship status. He said he broke up with his girlfriend a little over a week ago, but it was mutual; told me I gave way better head than her though haha! And with a blink of an eye, it was 10:30, so we had to wrap it up. We exchanged numbers and Snappy’s then parted ways. We’ve been chatting on and off since then. He's such a dreamy guy :blush:.

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Wow hot

Inputpower1

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thank you all for wanting more, I love documenting my encounters! And I do apologize for the wait, work has been super busy this week :( . If anyone wants to chat via DM or just have questions do hit me up!

So, this was a short weekend trip that I took with one of my best friends (he’s straight and fit, but this encounter isn’t about him lol). We got to Art of Animation at around noon on Saturday. I was curious and checked the apps to see who was around. To my surprise, I saw a bunch of blank profiles (you know what that means). I messaged a couple of them before heading to DAK. There were a couple of guys at DAK that were super hot and interested, but logistically, meeting up would’ve been way too difficult (different resorts, with their families and couldn’t get away, etc). I refuse to do any play inside the parks themselves because I spend way too much money at Disney to get banned. I’m pretty confident I walked passed a couple of them based on tattoos. By the time I got back to my room, none of the guys I messaged at noon responded.

The following morning, my friend told me that he was going for a run and wouldn’t be back until 10:30 (who knows, maybe he found himself a lady friend or a single mom). As soon as he left, I checked back on the app and noticed that I got a “What’s up?” from a profile named “DL” 15 minutes ago. His profile actually had stats (24, 6’2”, 175 lbs) which is quite rare for these DL guys lol. He seemed like my type, so I messaged back and asked what he was interested in. Since it was check-out day, we needed to be out of the room by 11:00 and by this point, it was already 09:30. Luckily, “DL” was quick to respond and only wanted head (PERFECT!). Told “DL” to get over to my room if he could ASAP. Within 10 minutes I heard a knock and it was Mr. DL himself wearing a long-sleeved Mickey shirt, swim shorts, and flip-flops. He had short blonde hair, dreamy brown eyes, and a sharp jawline. I’m pretty sure I was blushing when I opened the door. He smirked and said, “Hey man.” Immediately after I closed the door, he came over to me and we started making out. I pulled off his shirt revealing nice firm pecs and chiseled abs with a happy train running down. I pulled off his swim shorts and a thick, cut 7-8” cock sprang out. He had trimmed pubes and really big, full balls. I got on my knees and started licking his balls while stroking him slowly. Eventually worked my way up his shaft and started sucking him. He had a really nice, firm ass that I had to grab too. Went back to playing with his balls because he told me to slow down or he’d cum. After a bit, I went back up and started going at it, he wanted me to slow down again, but I sped up instead. He pulled his cock out of my mouth and shot ropes of thick cum all over my face. I didn't break eye contact with him for most of the fun. It was so easy to get lost in his eyes.

After cleaning up, he actually wanted to stay and chat. Checked the time and it wasn’t even 10:00 yet. I offered to walk and talk instead in case my friend came back early to find a stranger in the room. We walked around the resort learning more about each other and talking about the theme parks. He’s only been in the Disney bubble for two days and was here with his parents and siblings. He used to play soccer during undergrad (which explains the nice ass LOL) and is currently in a Master's Program for Engineers. I asked which college and realized he was only about an hour away from where I lived (who knows he might become a regular!). Towards the end of the convo, I asked about his relationship status. He said he broke up with his girlfriend a little over a week ago, but it was mutual; told me I gave way better head than her though haha! And with a blink of an eye, it was 10:30, so we had to wrap it up. We exchanged numbers and Snappy’s then parted ways. We’ve been chatting on and off since then. He's such a dreamy guy :blush:.
Very hot! Sounds like one of those encounters when you wish you had a camera on! Perfect!

brandon38

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Wow love this so much

Reactions: Inputpower1

billybob8575335

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

Could ya share any pics of this hunk?

Reactions: Jstin52