1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Looking For A Squirter

Discussion in 'Personal Ads' started by michael115, Aug 23, 2019.

1. michael115

Gold Member Verified

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hi there! It's been my biggest fantasy to one day have sex with a woman who squirts. I think it's the biggest turn on but have never had the fortune to experience it.

I love pleasing women and making them cum more than I enjoy being pleased. I've never not made a woman cum using fingers, tongue, or during sex.

I have an average cock but I shoot huge loads, so a bonus for girls that are turned on my cum. Athletic build, brown hair, 25 years old, I live in Washington State.

If you are a woman who loves a great orgasm, loves to squirt, loves good sex, loves cum, or just wants to have some fun and help a guy live out a fantasy, let me know!

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice