WifeyXo

Sexy Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First ex - maybe once a month if I begged loudly enough. Second ex - a lot more often, maybe once a week for me and more for her.
First ex - maybe once a month if I begged loudly enough. Second ex - a lot more often, maybe once a week for me and more for her.
more for her?

Mr_Joe

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First four years: almost everyday
Next four years: 3 times a week
Next two years : once a week
Since lockdown: 2-3 times a week, but, ... After the kids are asleep in the weekend we reconnect in long sex sessions... drinking wine and sparkling water, listenting to downtempo music until 3 am. I Discovered cock rings that prevent me from coming and stay on edge for hours:) I put my love a butt plug fuck her deep doggie style with her face down the pillow :)
Loving the 40s. Happiness back!

thongboy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
How cum the question is restricted to a wife? What about partners who live together? Maybe it's because we're young and don't have kids yet, but my gf and I usually have sex of some kind at least twice a day. There's more on weekends when our bi side is at play as well. We've been together 3 years and we're still not bored with each other

MadCock

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Still varies from once to 3 times a week, and we have been together for over 38 years. Nothing like when we where dating or before the first child turned two, back then once a day during the week and at a minimum 3 times a day during the weekends. Oo to be young again.

Notaes

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
First four years: almost everyday
Next four years: 3 times a week
Next two years : once a week
Since lockdown: 2-3 times a week, but, ... After the kids are asleep in the weekend we reconnect in long sex sessions... drinking wine and sparkling water, listenting to downtempo music until 3 am. I Discovered cock rings that prevent me from coming and stay on edge for hours:) I put my love a butt plug fuck her deep doggie style with her face down the pillow :)
Loving the 40s. Happiness back!

I love to put in a aneros to tickle prostate and fuck my wife. Feels harder her pussy feels better!

Tazman66

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Love to fuck lik e we did when we were first married 37 yrs ago. We still get it own pretty good . Our sex is still wonderful. She knows how to fuck me.
We've been married almost 36 years. Sex with her is still awesome! Our bodies may not work quite like they used to, but we know how to pleasure each other.