Masturbation in a public shower, OK?

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Probably because she's been arrested on numerous occasions.

I don't call the police. I don't like police; I don't trust police.

Come to think of it, they probably would have co-ed bathroom facilities in a homeless shelter, wouldn't they?

Yes, I do use co-ed dressing rooms, and co-ed, public showers while nude. You know what they say about making assumptions.)

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I asked my BFF (who for the sake of statistics here, is gay), what he would do and he said that he would feel uncomfortable but probably just wash and leave. And this guy is always checking guys out.

And me personally, I think that if I saw someone doing that then I'd act like I didn't see it, wash up quickly, and get the hell out. But, I find it to be socially unacceptable.

If it was at a gym where I was a member, I might drop by the desk and be like, "hey, there is a guy in there that is masturbating in the shower. I don't personally care, but you might want to go check it out." I can handle stuff like that but others can't and all it takes is one person to get seriously offended and go get the business in trouble. Ya know?
As you might guess, I'm far more confrontational. I do understand how someone could be reluctant to intervene. However, you're absolutely right. It only takes one person who can't follow the rules to spoil a facility of others.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Altered, seriously, this whole exchange is beginning to make me laugh. I think some of us are being way too serious here.

And, actually, even though the OP did not exclude women from his question, I would not even have thought that it would apply to them because women really aren't known for/have a reputation for engaging in this type of behavior. The anecdotal statements from you and helgaleena support that. I've certainly never heard of anything like this.

Last edited:

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm outta here. The original question was kind of stupid, naive, and immature, anyway. I think that very few people would say that it's generally socially acceptable for any guy to jack off in any public or semi-public place.

Anyway, in my experience what goes on in the wet areas of the gym comes up at least sometimes in conversation even with straight guys. Maybe the OP should talk with his friends about it.

:hijacked:

Last edited:

D_Chocho_Lippz

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm outta here. The original question was kind of stupid, naive, and immature, anyway. I don't think that anyone would say that it's generally acceptable for any guy to jack off in any public or semi-public place.

Anyway, in my experience what goes on in the wet areas of the gym comes up at least sometimes in conversation even with straight guys. Maybe the OP should talk with his friends about it.
LOL. OK?

If you have read the thread then you would see that many here do think it is acceptable.

And, I have talked about this with friends... as I have mentioned in the OP... and elsewhere.

So, I'm not quite sure what you are talking about in your above post.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Probably because she's been arrested on numerous occasions.

Come to think of it, they probably would have co-ed bathroom facilities in a homeless shelter, wouldn't they?
I'm a nudist. It's probably the furthest thing from someone who wants to control others. I do not reject individualism. I just do not want anyone's claim to freedom to infringe upon mine.

Get with the times. Bathrooms in many bars and clubs are co-ed. Changing facilities and bathrooms in nude recreation facilities are often co-ed in my (somewhat limited) experience.

B_RedDude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ahhhh, now I get it. I just read your profile, Plug, and you just think like an engineer (and from your signature tag, a moralist)

Last edited:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've been watching this thread with some interest tonight. I'm glad you all worked it out. Sometime I'll tell you the story of when I was a lifeguard in high school. Oh no I can't come to think of it. (I skipped third grade and did not turn 18 until I started college) But suffice to say I will tell you I know someone who is now a registered sex offender who decided that this would be a good idea at his health club and someone walked in with his child. It's against the law.

Pendlum

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I wouldn't consider it acceptable, and I would probably confront the person who did it and let them know that I'm willing to inform the staff. This may seem hostile, but the reason I would do it is because the other options would be either to ignore it, something I wouldn't do because as I said, I don't consider it acceptable, or just report it to the staff right away. I suppose another option would be to call the cops myself, but I wouldn't do that. It may technically be a form of sexual assault, or just considered public indecency, but it isn't THAT serious to me. It would just be simpler to let the company deal with it. Anyway, I would much rather let them know so they don't get their membership revoked/kicked out right away. While I don't consider it acceptable, I can understand how someone might consider it just a bit of harmless fun. Hopefully they would be able to learn that behavior like that is best left in appropriate avenues, of which a public non sexual themed shower isn't.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
This thread is creating quite a lot of conflicts when it should be much more lighthearted.

Let's share personal experiences instead :wink:

Btw, no offense, but your English is not very good. What country are you originally from? Also, this is more of male discussion so... you know... perhaps you should stay of out of this topic. Especially since you're such an easily offended prude.

Ah, look! It's the infamous douchebag troll who picks fights with everyone. How perfectly annoying, as usual. :rolleyes:
Max is indeed a trolling douchebag who has been picking up fights with many people over the past few days.

Shut up? Make me! . . .

Utterly false and ridiculous. My posts are actually more intelligible than hers and yours too, by the way.

Unlike yourself, I don't need to use the extremely crappy and overly pretentious "Chicago Manual of Style".

Also, you need to learn to read and comprehend correctly. I never said that what supposedly happened to this so-called relative of your was unlikely. . . . Pay attention. Not to mention that I don't really believe that little story of yours.

No one said the thread was off-limits to women. Simply that YOU should stay out of it since you're offended by subject and also because we're talking about guys jerking off, not ladies.

Too bad your so-called facts are only your own personal opinion, bitch. So go fuck yourself.

Nice try but once again, major epic fail on your part.

Again, make me! Otherwise, I will certainly not shut up so get lost.

All of that is only in your feeble mind and only reflect your own twisted opinions. . . .

Take it and shove it deeply where hopefully, the sun never shines, otherwise, I pity the sun.

I don't need to appear intelligent as I know perfectly well that I am, as a matter of fact, extremely intelligent, regardless of your irrelevant and inaccurate opinion.

I'll stick to the language I want and there's not a damn thing you can do about that, bitch.

This thread is creating quite a lot of conflicts when it should be much more lighthearted.

Let's share personal experiences instead :wink:
....Oh my. :rofl: :clap:

hahaha, so true......
Who are you? Do you have a new hero? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

azladd

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I asked my BFF (who for the sake of statistics here, is gay), what he would do and he said that he would feel uncomfortable but probably just wash and leave. And this guy is always checking guys out.

And me personally, I think that if I saw someone doing that then I'd act like I didn't see it, wash up quickly, and get the hell out. But, I find it to be socially unacceptable.

If it was at a gym where I was a member, I might drop by the desk and be like, "hey, there is a guy in there that is masturbating in the shower. I don't personally care, but you might want to go check it out." I can handle stuff like that but others can't and all it takes is one person to get seriously offended and go get the business in trouble. Ya know?

You've stated your position on this several times. I still don't understand why you continue to obsess about the subject. It really doesn't matter what other people think does it?

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just read all of the posts to this thread. If the facility permits members under 18, masturbating shouldn't be happening in the shower under any circumstance. It's not the kind of example that adults should give to teens and children. I'm a live and let live kind of guy and mind my own business. I wouldn't really care if a guy (or guys) jacked in an adult shower at a gym. Personally, I wouldn't do it, but it wouldn't bother me if other guys did. I'd be amused, not offended, and probably laugh. I definitely wouldn't be grossed out. It all washes down the drain.