Petty Shit You Hate In Women

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i experimented with this once.
but only once.
i was in the jewelers with the ex and threw a stampy footed tantrum until he bought me this necklace...and he was in a grinning good mood for the rest of the day.

Lmao I love you! I have never stamped my foot for anything. I have to admitt that I've pouted a few times... it does work rather well:biggrin1: But I try to keep it to a minimum!

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Lmao I love you! I have never stamped my foot for anything. I have to admitt that I've pouted a few times... it does work rather well:biggrin1: But I try to keep it to a minimum!
it was great!

the women were all stifling giggles. the men were all blushing and throwing him sympathetic looks.

but i couldn't be like that all the time.

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it was great!

the women were all stifling giggles. the men were all blushing and throwing him sympathetic looks.

but i couldn't be like that all the time.

Lol you rule:biggrin1: I couldn't do that to someone in public. Maybe I need to start hanging out with someone like you:wink: My bestfriends the same way she's my lovely b-witch. I swear I haven't seen many men walk by that she hasn't trod upon, I think some of them secretly want to lick her boots!!! I'm just to nice I guess, I can't do it to them:redface:

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You forgot the most important job a man has, that is caring and supporting his wife or g/f, been there for her when she's feeling down, fed up and hating the world. To care for her when she is feeling scared, frightened for the future or about her kids, her home and her life.....

90% of the time when women moan and groan about the above, it's because they need support, a little help, a hug, a shoulder or for someone to say, sit your arse down let me get you a cappuccino and I'll do it!

Yes we can all generalise.....

It goes both ways Freya. And the issue isn't about women desiring support from their partner. That's a given. The issue that men are taking is how the women in their lives have chosen to communicate that need, and the definition of need versus giving sex for a 24/7 handyman.

Feel free to get offended if some of this hits home a little too closely for your comfort - that's your choice. And nobody likes to be told that they're "doing it wrong."

Sometimes, a man might like to relax, not talk, clear his mind or meditate for a while. However, some women will abuse offered support. Even though she has her own computer, an iPhone and an MBA, my girlfriend will often ask me to look things up on the web for her, help her make basic scheduling decisions (my root canal is killing me, when should I see the dentist?), help her find out the weather report, help her find her phone. These are all things that she would do, without any fuss if I wasn't around - but because I'm there, I get to do it.

freyasworld

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It goes both ways Freya. And the issue isn't about women desiring support from their partner. That's a given. The issue that men are taking is how the women in their lives have chosen to communicate that need, and the definition of need versus giving sex for a 24/7 handyman.

Feel free to get offended if some of this hits home a little too closely for your comfort - that's your choice. And nobody likes to be told that they're "doing it wrong."

Sometimes, a man might like to relax, not talk, clear his mind or meditate for a while. However, some women will abuse offered support. Even though she has her own computer, an iPhone and an MBA, my girlfriend will often ask me to look things up on the web for her, help her make basic scheduling decisions (my root canal is killing me, when should I see the dentist?), help her find out the weather report, help her find her phone. These are all things that she would do, without any fuss if I wasn't around - but because I'm there, I get to do it.

That's what you are there for of course we can do a lot of things ourselves, but why on earth would we! You wouldn't keep a dog and bark yourself!

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think men have some kind of instinct to help women is distress. When I see a woman who needs help it's really hard not to help. Rarely help a dude. He's a man he can do it himself!

They say men are attracted to women that resemble their mothers. My mother is about as alpha female as you can get - very independent, doesn't rely on/expect a man to do heavy lifting for her, does as much as she possibly can by herself without asking for help, and when she does ask for help she asks directly instead of dropping hints and beating around the bush.

And my mother is not a huge muscular woman - she's just not afraid of breaking a sweat and doing hard work.

Ironically, I have found that I'm always willing to lend as much help as possible to those who I see make an effort to do it by themselves. I think it's because far too many - men and women - expect more energy expended from others than they do for themselves.

I am deliberately a jerk to girls with a princess complex

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
why won't they take advice from a man, but if a girlfriend or another female(co-worker ect.) gives them the same exact advice(or recommondation for a movie or a book)they will not only take it, but it's the greatest shit ever.

and why do they get so uncomfortable about men they've had relationships with? i'm not talking about wanting to know all the details of sex with the ex...
i mean if you happen to run into an ex,or if an acquaintance who knows the ex says anything related to the ex,everything stops and gets quiet.
you are a grown woman..i know you've had other relationships.

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You should......this is what I mean, you never ever get anything right! Totally insensitive, no empathy, why do I even bother!

Because you've got that itch in that special spot, and I have the only thing that can scratch it proper!:002:

Kevbo

Sexy Member
Media
If you don't love someone warts and all then you don't love them.

If I have an issue, even the tiniest issue, with a body bit Hick shares or a uniquely female bit, I will discuss it with him. I don't want to be with someone who sets me on a pedestal and refuses to see me as fully human. Nor would I want him not to tell me about any issues he has. Nothing about either the male or female body is too gross to know about. It's all beautiful.

Maybe that's something you learn when you become a parent - I think I was more squeamish before I was a mom, but not to the point where I wouldn't have wanted to know if my partner had a 'plumbing' issue, for example.

I wasn't saying that. (Note that I said I "wasn't unaware" of the everydayness of one's physicality.) What I was trying to put a stop to was the practice some women have of projecting their body issues onto a man who loves them as they "are" -- their appearance salted with a bit of aroused imagination. That is, the "impression" that the man carries around of the woman, when he thinks about her and why he's physically attracted to her. Of course no one is perfect and nothing runs according to spec all the time. And I'm not trying to be insensitive to some mundane issue that is bothering my s.o., nor asking her to hide her aches, pains, conditions if she needs to talk about them.

But I've been in intimate situations with ladies, appreciating their magnificent breasts (for example) after lovemaking, complimenting them in as about a pure fashion as I can imagine, and they've replied with something akin to "Well, you're lucky you don't have to haul them around all day" or "I don't see why guys like them so much, they're just sacks of fat". I mean, real mood-killing statements. Why do that? Why undermine my visual or tactile reverie with such self-pitying banality? This kind of thing goes beyond false modesty into basically criticizing the guy for being so primitively attracted to something that the woman herself doesn't feel or understand.

I've been with women who find my rather average (not exceptionally long, but quite thick) penis absolutely fascinating. It's a well-shaped appendage but compared to most of the guys I've seen on here, it's certainly not exceptional. But women who've become familiar with it just love it. And I don't question why, and I don't let myself dwell on why either. I just roll with it and thank God that these mysterious gifts happen to me :->.

Kevbo

B_FatMushroomHead

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Are you guys still bitching about stupid shit?

I love women. I love tits. I love chix asses. I love what a good woman brings to my life. I love cooking with a girl I like. I like snugglin up with MY chick. I have actually been in love with 2 girls. I even have a love for sluts that get me through the hard times without woman.

Quit yer snivelin. I'm happy to drop em a dime here and there if I can keep em around.

But they'll never control me.

That's my take.

Last edited: