Sexy, muscular (bulging) Dutch Instagram Hunk

ItsMeGabriel

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Another favourite of mine. I present to you @the_quiet_conqueror He's a Dutch man living in Miami. I love watching him workout in his underwear and commando. He has an incredible ass and his bulge is most impressive! The way it bounces and jiggles while he exercises and walks towards his camera. You just know he has a huge, uncut cock. :yum
View attachment edit1.mp4

Chronicjacker

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Anaheim-Santa Ana-Garden Grove, California, US
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Another favourite of mine. I present to you @the_quiet_conqueror He's a Dutch man living in Miami. I love watching him workout in his underwear and commando. He has an incredible ass and his bulge is most impressive! The way it bounces and jiggles while he exercises and walks towards his camera. You just know he has a huge, uncut cock. :yum
My favorite things muscles and a swing cock

Temperature

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think you're right about the huge and above all uncut cock!