Size preference, length, girth discussions

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When you are in that mood wouldn't it be more revealing to tell us what line of thinking and feeling, ie. what memories of experiences surfaced, and lead to the actions? Of course, these factors might be unconscious.

Certainly, you can't really think saying you are 20% gay really explains anything in a causal sense??!

She's hot and unlikely to carry a disease. We get along. We could be friends, and maybe we even will after i get her off. If im very, very lucky, sbe will be a much better lay than the majority of the women I've been with, since nearly all have been disappointing. This is all that is required. Attraction is attraction. It isn't different from my attraction to men. It just doesn't happen as often. I don't find most women sexually appealing, because I'm just not wired that way. When the attraction is there though, and it is mutual, it doesn't feel any different than a situation with a man, other than there is no desire to snuggle after. All my first partners were female, and while for them it was a phase, for me it was inherent. I was always attracted to some females. Just not most of them.

What memories? Are you kidding me? You do know sex is mostly instinct, right?

Last edited:
Reactions: JohnElway41

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Actually, wasn't doing that. I was trying to suggest the psychological factors in sucking vs. being sucked are quite different and hardly explainable by "identifying" people as gay or not. Such "identifiers" just obfuscate what is really happening.

No they don't. Homosexual acts are NOT routinely performed by completely heterosexual people. They. Are. NOT. That one time just to see what all the fuss about is one thing, but to be clear, no one is talking about that. A man has a preference for the size of another man's penis, and if it's the right size, he'll blow him to completion? That's a gay act, and the psychology behind it is irrelevant to that fact.

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay... I have been following the thread "is 5" girth too small" and it drives me to ask, what about a girth of 4.5"?

Mine is just a hair of a fraction below 4.5" around. I know it is thinner than average with my length being 6"... easily 6.5" bone pressed. I know I don't fill or stretch a woman as larger men can.

I also know this is a LARGE penis support site, but it got me curious in the other thread hearing some of you ladies measuring your vibes and surprisingly finding them 4.5 or even 4" around in girth. An erection doesn't have batteries or intense vibrations to offer so is the physical size comparison even relevant for a cock?

Anyway, what are your honest thoughts of a cock only 4.5" around?

When I was 4.5 circumference, "IS IT IN YET" was in the vocabulary.

Hence my quest fe my present 7.0 mid and 8.5 base girth, now I hear "GET MORE LUBE"

BJ

MADHAV

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay... I have been following the thread "is 5" girth too small" and it drives me to ask, what about a girth of 4.5"?

Mine is just a hair of a fraction below 4.5" around. I know it is thinner than average with my length being 6"... easily 6.5" bone pressed. I know I don't fill or stretch a woman as larger men can.

I also know this is a LARGE penis support site, but it got me curious in the other thread hearing some of you ladies measuring your vibes and surprisingly finding them 4.5 or even 4" around in girth. An erection doesn't have batteries or intense vibrations to offer so is the physical size comparison even relevant for a cock?

Anyway, what are your honest thoughts of a cock only 4.5" around?

Is this a nice size ??

Attachments

D

deleted796479

Sounds pretty average to me but lots of thicker guys on this site

Trott.lint

Cherished Member
Media
I'm 5x5 and got the 'is it in yet?' comment from my current gf when we first had sex (she later qualified that, saying she was soaking wet for me. I didn't buy it!)

But here's something interesting: I've used a dildo on her that she really likes - it's cyberskin 6x5.25. She says she feels absolutely no difference to my 5 inches length (she's had cup de sac orgasms with previous guys, so she appreciates length) but a big difference in girth, saying the extra.25 feels very snug in her vagina, unlike mine.

A discernible difference at 0.25?! Who knew!

I took two things away from that experience: on the one hand, I was mighty relieved that she couldn't tell the difference between 5 and 6 inches in length, which has always been my greatest insecurity. But on the other hand, I've always felt my 5 inches girth is at least respectably average, so to hear that there was a definite difference with 0.25 more was a disappointment.

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Interesting article. One thing that was somewhat unaddressed is that it seems that anecdotal evidence was accepted as well as medical/science-based study results. Lots of men report seeing and having big dicks. Shocker. He even mentioned falcon. No one here can show a legit 10" cock and he claims 13.5" with no proof that I know of. I don't understand how the actual distribution of big dicks can vary that much from what studies predict. Mostly I just want to believe my dick really is bigger than the majority of others.

Also: nothing about length vs girth to maintain thread relevance. Good post nonetheless.

gptyeoj

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not trying to sound like a smartass or anything but who are you guys sleeping with? A woman that claims that she can barely feel a 5 inches thick cock is trolling you man. Or she might be too wide but most women will feel a 4.5" thick and reach vaginal orgasms assuming the length is over 4.5" long and assuming the guy know what he is doing. Fucking a woman well is not only thrusting like a madman, there are angles, thrusting parterns, etc that make sex more complex than just drilling a vagina like a hydraulic hammer.