Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This guy's glans underside is amazingly similar to mine ... ...
73987-1211129161-4585ab5cbd56c3b5c104d2b207628360.jpg

photo … small nub exists from my diminished frenulum -- all gone now!
The similarity referred to: the slight delineation (separation) leading to the piss hole -- I've always been impressed by those that appear like this ... ...
img_20190113_024409-1-jpg.1463188

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Also, should I tie it or can I cut it with a scalpel?
Personally, I cringe at the thought of any self modification of your frenulum. I believe mine was worn away by my wife's constant scraping of her fingernails over many years. I discovered a small nub remaining
73987-1211129161-4585ab5cbd56c3b5c104d2b207628360.jpg

that I successfully diminished by utilizing tag removal solution. My frenulum may not have been as pronounced as many that are responding to this thread. I recall as a youngster discovering it while bathing, and curiously thinking my cock was somewhat deformed. I had no frame of reference to come to that conclusion as I had never closely observed anyone else's cock. I was just a young kid discovering his penis's wonders while taking a bath.

lexboy

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

ilin5225ilin

Loved Member
Media
London Borough of Bexley (Greater London, England)
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
guys
i need ur help. today i decided to remove my frenulum so i took the scissors and tried to cut it. i made a small cut, it was extremely painful so i decided not to continue. it's been 4 hours and the bleeding still wont stop. have you encountered this?

Reactions: Jagtstein
S

SirConcis

Pharmacy: get tooch ache or ingrown toenail pain killed (benzocaine, get the extra strength (20%). Run it in good on the frenulum and skin around, and then put cellophase around it and let skin "breathe" it in for about an hour. You'll find pain far more manageable. Don't use scissors (too quick). Nail clippers work better because you can gradually increase pressure until the cut happens and manage any pain. Ideally, you have locking forceps that can crush frenulum, leave it like that for a few minutes, then easy to cut.

Another advantage of going slowly with increasing pressure: it helps cuts blood flow so when the cut happens, there is less. The frenulum area is know to take longer to stop bleeding.

gizmonkey

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Should I cut it again or it will tear apart gradually?
P.s the bleeding is now okay.
my Fren was much larger than yours. Ive used the meathod that SirConcis states above and also tying. Looking at yours, i would give tying a go first and using a numbing cream applied for an hour first. Tie the knot as hard as you can, like you think it will just through with being pulled that tight (it wont). in about a week youll be good. you can tidy up any loose fren later.

gizmonkey

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
just a quick progress update. I treated the PPP with the plasma pen and the remaining fren also. I hit the fren line to remove any remaining redundant frenulum. I'm going to one more fren tie of the imbedded frenulum which still gives me some slight resistance. My corona on the glans has healed up nice and greatly reduced my PPP....This was completely painless with numbing cream and heals really quick.

Attachments

S

SirConcis

vid of my second tie. using a torch you can easily avoid any veins. dont forget to pull really tight.

Brings back memories. You did a good clean job. I did it differently. I am curiuous how much a single tie does. I can understand one near rim of galns which sepaates frenulum from galns so glans isn't pulled down anymore, but further down, it doesn't actually remove any frenulum, does it ?

Attachments

ilin5225ilin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Pharmacy: get tooch ache or ingrown toenail pain killed (benzocaine, get the extra strength (20%). Run it in good on the frenulum and skin around, and then put cellophase around it and let skin "breathe" it in for about an hour. You'll find pain far more manageable. Don't use scissors (too quick). Nail clippers work better because you can gradually increase pressure until the cut happens and manage any pain. Ideally, you have locking forceps that can crush frenulum, leave it like that for a few minutes, then easy to cut.

Another advantage of going slowly with increasing pressure: it helps cuts blood flow so when the cut happens, there is less. The frenulum area is know to take longer to stop bleeding.

my Fren was much larger than yours. Ive used the meathod that SirConcis states above and also tying. Looking at yours, i would give tying a go first and using a numbing cream applied for an hour first. Tie the knot as hard as you can, like you think it will just through with being pulled that tight (it wont). in about a week youll be good. you can tidy up any loose fren later.

Thank you so much guys. I'll definitely try tomorrow with nail clippers. I have the following gel, can you confirm if it can relief the pain? I use it for my gingiva, and it makes the skin pain-free, but will it work with my frenulum?
-> GINGIVAL GEL - gum massage gel
Ingredients:
1 g of gel contains: liquid chamomile extract 90 mg, tincture of cardamom 90 mg, tincture of cardamom 30 mg, essential oil of mint 6 mg.
Other ingredients: carbomer 974 P, sodium edetate, propylene glycol, concentrated ethanol, sodium benzoate, sodium hydroxide and purified water <-

Reactions: Jagtstein
S

SirConcis

You want a compound that has eiother benzocaine or lidocaine in it. benzocaine is easier to find at a pharmazy in 20%, but doctors generally use lidocaine. The ingredients you shows don't include any. (and yes, benzocaiuse and lidocaine are of same family as cocaine :) But they just numb nerves.

ilin5225ilin

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
You want a compound that has eiother benzocaine or lidocaine in it. benzocaine is easier to find at a pharmazy in 20%, but doctors generally use lidocaine. The ingredients you shows don't include any. (and yes, benzocaiuse and lidocaine are of same family as cocaine :) But they just numb nerves.
mhm okayyyy!