Virginity

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by TexAssgirl@Feb 14 2005, 03:26 AM
I was 16, he was 16. We were both virgins. 2 1/2 yrs later, he was in jail for capital murder. :blink:
[post=282749]Quoted post[/post]​

:eek:

So you like the bad boys? :p

*shreds TAG's valentines card*

D_Barbi_Queue

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
ha ha....actually he was very sweet when we were dating.

Long story short...he got into drugs and on a night when he was senseless, he and his buddy beat his buddy's father to death.

BuffMusicIdol

Just Browsing
Media
At 24 on my wedding night to my first wife (25 years ago)

Then I was a born again virgin for 3 years, and lost it the second time a couple of nights before the wedding night. (About 9 months ago.)

(Wait....I'm starting to sweat...My heart is racing. It's nice to be nearly 50 and feel like a 25 yr old stallion.)

As far as I'm concerned, waiting was worth it. And waiting twice just got better.

Everybody needs to do what they think they should. I'm glad I did it my way.

Buff

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First BJ - 13

First F - 16

I was not terribly active after that in my late teens and early 20s. Then the "plague" came. I'm very thankful for the period I was in a lull back then, otherwise, I might not be here.

Someone mentioned in a previous message that they think teens today are more sexually active. I disagree - at least if you compare it to my high school years (1981 grad). The clothing on both sexes was far more suggestive then than today, and no one felt like they might catch a fatal disease by having sex. And just from the younger guys/girls I know now, I think they are more uptight about sex and their bodies than 20 years ago. (if this means a higher percentage are avoiding risky sex, this is certainly a good thing)

lennylu

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'd like to dampen this very happy mood by telling my true sob story. My virginity was snatched away from me when I was 10--an older cousin took advantage of the girlyboy in the family, and made me do everything with him weekly until I turned 13. While I think the early sexual start has made me into a bit of a sex maniac today (which I don't quite mind yet, except my bf doesn't know), I haven't yet taken the steps to overcoming it completely (why am I always so angry? And defensive? I'm 32 going on 14!). Hope you guys don't mind, just feeling a little blue.

Oh, and HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE!

:wacko: L

dcwrestlefan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
forced unconsentual sex is *always* wrong no matter what. its not your fault man. don't be blue. but don't use bad stuff that happened in the past as justification to do things you don't really wanna do now.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by Dude!@Feb 14 2005, 05:23 AM
Still a virgin, aged 18... I quite like being different.
[post=282889]Quoted post[/post]​

Not as 'different' as you might think, Dude!. 2003 figures show that sexual participation among high school students has declined to 47%. So you're actually in the majority.

Chin up, fella. You'll be glad you waited.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When: I lost my virginity on my wedding night when I was twenty-five years old. No major problem. I had plenty of prior experience with self pleasuring sex. My right and/or my left hand enjoyed the break.

godiluvabig1

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by lennylu@Feb 14 2005, 12:07 AM
I'd like to dampen this very happy mood by telling my true sob story. My virginity was snatched away from me
[post=282817]Quoted post[/post]​

I feel your pain, lennylu... The first time I ever had sex, I was 13, and it was with a *good* friend of mine who was 16, but it was unconsensual...

But, in all reality, the first time I had sex (willingly), I was 15... (It took a couple years to get over the original experience)...

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Just remember: You might've made some mistakes (e.g., if you accepted liquor or were alone with the guy), but he made a choice.

Rape is never easy, and it's hard to explain it to men (outside of a homosexual context, of course). But guys, just remember, any man who thinks she's being a cocktease has the right to go to the bathroom and beat off.

Pene_Negro_Grande

Experimental Member
Media
jonb - I like that statement...I could not imagine taking advantage of a girl when she is intoxicated...I have been in that situation w/girls before but abstained from hooking up w/them because they were too drunk and most of the time I will find one of their friends and tell them to watch her because she is too drunk and there are males around that would take advantage of the situation...I remember recently while at a private party w/a bunch of drugs and normally good guys but who knows when you mix certain things together - this girl one of my friends was fooling around w/came over all self-drugged up on GHB and could barely walking in these 5 in heels falling all over the place...My friend who was been an ass - said any of you guys want to fuck her - you can because I don't want her anymore because she is pathetic and does too much drugs...I actually told her that what she is doing to herself it not attractive and she should know better to be in this situation around all these guys...My friend left and I told her female friend to get her out of here...Her friend was pretty fucked up too - because she came w/her boyfriend and was all over other guys...

NelsonMuntz84: I was 15 y/o and she was 16 y/o, she is still my gf (I'm 20 now and she's soon to be 21 y/o)

I would also like to add, it was her idea, I liked the idea of it of course, but was bloody terrifed! :lol:

greek18

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by hardstud@Feb 9 2005, 06:33 PM
15 to a girl who had a very tough time taking it all...hehe.
[post=281452]Quoted post[/post]​

It is without a doubt understandable (based on your photo) why she had a "tough" time taking it all............wow!
:excl:

itsme: I was 18 she was 18 we were both virgins wow was it hard getting my dick inside that tight pussy :D