What makes a good top a GREAT top?

MisterSlave

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If unexperienced, I am willing to train and guide, a top. . I have had top-submissives before. . and unexperienced. . for me the key is, yes. . although the top may be extremely excited. . I want him to relax and take his time and enjoy. . he need not feel nervous or rushed. his Mating should be natural. Enthusiasm is very important, but. . again there need not be a rush to things or pressure to perform. . that is what makes a good-top a Great Top. . relaxed, confident. . and self assured when he fucks. . when he is focused on what he's doing and perhaps what kind of pleasure his cock is giving me. . yeah that's a great-top.

Reactions: teninchman

wappingite

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm truly versatile, and I find it's more difficult to find a good top than a good bottom.

What makes a top good? For me, all other issues are moot if the top has no endurance. It's incredibly frustrating when I'm primed and ready to go as a bottom, and the top blasts off in a couple minutes or less...or sometimes after a few pumps. Uggh.

Otherwise, a good top is perceptive of the bottom (through observation of visual cues and/or verbal communication), and he reacts accordingly based on the situation. The top should also have a good knowledge of anatomy (it's so much more than a 'hole') and know how to find other erogenous zones on the body whilst he's fucking you. Mutual chemistry and a connection are really important, and that's often an intangible that you can't assess until you're fucking.

Honestly, the best tops at some point have also bottomed (and vice versa for bottoms) from my experience. That insight is invaluable.

My fave top is a regular buddy who's this unassuming guy next door type with a slightly larger than average cock. We click really well, and we fuck for ages until the point we're physically exhausted or simply out of time. All sorts of positions and rhythms and intensities. We'll often have good banter and humour along the way as well. We've met our matches in each other in terms of endurance fucking which is important to both of us. It's about the journey, and sometimes neither of us bothers cumming at all.

I'm much different. I like my top to take it when he wants it. Whisper in my ear that he wants my ass, rip my pants off, face fuck me so his cock gwts nice and gooey with my drool, and go to town on me...makes me miss my ex lol

Reactions: Heat

gentle

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well endowed, long 10 plus and 7 plus thick, Age and race not important. He must lay me on my back, ass up, kissing and rubbing, me while going balls deep in my ass. Occasionally he power fuck me to increase the pleasure, but mostly slow and deep, while milking my prostate. Biggest I took in this position was 12 inches by 8. Ass was creaming and wet. Oddly this was a young Arabian guy, who i met in Dubai while on vacation.

Where are my American men willing to do this to me.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know when I go real deep, it kinda hurts because I am pushing on that back wall. Do bottoms like that feeling or do you prefer not to feel a dick that deep. When I see that I am going too far in then I usually adjust but every so often still push deep just to remind them that they are the ones that asked for my big dick. Is that a good idea or should I just back off completely.

meetmeinthealley

Cherished Member
Media
Newnan, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Uh. If you're with me, you should push it to the limit. You're hitting the second sphincter of the asshole. It's possible for me to relax that second sphincter so you can go balls deep IF you hit it, apply gentle pressure, and allow me to relax (I think mine is about 11" up there.) I get a major charge off of a big cock giving me total full penetration and your bballs are slapping against my ass.

Keep in mind most guys aren't even experienced enough to know there is a second sphincter. With any less experienced bottom you might not want to tap that second sphincter not because it hurts (it doesn't. ) but because sometimes their rectum to the second sphincter is clean but that past that second sphincter is trouble brewing... so if you accidentally open it up, you risk dirtying up the buttsex. An experienced bottom will clean out both cavities if he knows what's up.

Basically, I would say... Find bottoms who know what they're doing... And Just disregard things like this if you're breaking someone in...

meetmeinthealley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know when I go real deep, it kinda hurts because I am pushing on that back wall. Do bottoms like that feeling or do you prefer not to feel a dick that deep. When I see that I am going too far in then I usually adjust but every so often still push deep just to remind them that they are the ones that asked for my big dick. Is that a good idea or should I just back off completely.

Oops, meant to say that my previous message (#91) was in reply to this message from you @auncut10in so it would notify you.... But I can't seem to edit posts on this board so I have to post silly second messages like this.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Uh. If you're with me, you should push it to the limit. You're hitting the second sphincter of the asshole. It's possible for me to relax that second sphincter so you can go balls deep IF you hit it, apply gentle pressure, and allow me to relax (I think mine is about 11" up there.) I get a major charge off of a big cock giving me total full penetration and your bballs are slapping against my ass.

Keep in mind most guys aren't even experienced enough to know there is a second sphincter. With any less experienced bottom you might not want to tap that second sphincter not because it hurts (it doesn't. ) but because sometimes their rectum to the second sphincter is clean but that past that second sphincter is trouble brewing... so if you accidentally open it up, you risk dirtying up the buttsex. An experienced bottom will clean out both cavities if he knows what's up.

Basically, I would say... Find bottoms who know what they're doing... And Just disregard things like this if you're breaking someone in...

I have had guys able to relax enough to break through that second spincter and I have to say that is an amazing feeling. But those guys are rare. It doesn't happen very often.

meetmeinthealley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have had guys able to relax enough to break through that second sphincter and I have to say that is an amazing feeling. But those guys are rare. It doesn't happen very often.

Yeah. All the reason I said guys like me who can are rare. It's not a boast, it's just these are the kinds of skills I learnt when I was first bottoming because my 1st dude I was with had almost 11". As he lived only 3-houses-down for a year in college.. well, I learned a lot about how to take big dick just from him. I wasn't really aware that I was learning anything special, but I certainly knew what I was missing when it was gone. Somehow, luckily enough, alll the guys I was with after him for about a year to a year and a half were around 8-9" long and pretty thick. I knew that these were big dicks but I didn't go out looking for them specifically... I just kept getting with guys who happened to have them.

When that streak of good luck passed, and I took my first average dick, I actually felt pain from getting dicked for the first time. Lol. I shit you not. It took me years to be able to get used to average sized dick and be able to get off from being fucked by it.

But I certainly have more fun with bigger dudes and I think I have more to offer them, too, because that's what comes naturally to me.

I know from the many hung guys I've been with that many bottoms are simply either unable to even handle a big dick, or make them stop halfway, or for whatever reason can't proceed. And a good proportion of the ones that can handle it, well, they don't know what they're doing. So that leaves only a small amount of guys who know how to to take big dick and do take it well...

And also that a lot of guys who used to be able to take dick well, but end up moving to fisting (which is definitely not my thing or something I want to try) and end up not wanting dick at all anymore.

macho8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

i love getting my second hole penetrated, in fact i know how to grip the tops dick head when he's that deep.. we should mmeet.. haha

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
There is nothing more that a bottom can do that feels more amazing than when my dick slides through that second hole. I always want that to happen. But I don't want to force it and cause pain to the guy I am fucking. For me, making the other guy feel equally amazing is always my goal. I want to be the fuck the guy never forgets having. I am sure I fall way short of that regularly, but that is the goal

EquusAZ

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Great tops are usually men who have also bottomed. Once you learn how to take and enjoy a cock, you know better how to give a cock. Becoming versatile made me a much better top.

This!!!!! Early in my sexual life I decided that since I was thick, I'd learn to take thick ones as well. It took a LOT of work, and I learned how to enjoy it best (For me). Thankfully I mostly used toys and had two very patient hung "Teachers." In the end, I pride myself on having done that. It definitely made me much better at topping. Oh - and I definitely get my btms off either before me, or during. I try not to let them cum after me - or if they do - I make certain it's ALL about them.

erpap

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
There is nothing more that a bottom can do that feels more amazing than when my dick slides through that second hole. I always want that to happen. But I don't want to force it and cause pain to the guy I am fucking. For me, making the other guy feel equally amazing is always my goal. I want to be the fuck the guy never forgets having. I am sure I fall way short of that regularly, but that is the goal
Fuck me please