Jmdav34

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Chapel Hill (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
image.jpg
Sitting here at work, reading and looking at all these hot posts and I keep getting the strongest erection at work. Like I know I’m horny but damn smh. Then while I’m posting on a thread on here my damn boss whom I’ve recently seen naked wants to talk and all I can think about is that cock and balls sliding into this wet mouth. He just doesn’t know how bad I want to taste him. Do you guys just get random erections especially at work? I mean it’s something about a sexy daddy in a suit and especially when you know what that cock and balls looks like underneath that suit. I’m so thankful to have caught him in the bathroom. Fuck here’s another erection building, I need to taste this man ASAP.

gr8gatsby

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
View attachment 3329221 Sitting here at work, reading and looking at all these hot posts and I keep getting the strongest erection at work. Like I know I’m horny but damn smh. Then while I’m posting on a thread on here my damn boss whom I’ve recently seen naked wants to talk and all I can think about is that cock and balls sliding into this wet mouth. He just doesn’t know how bad I want to taste him. Do you guys just get random erections especially at work? I mean it’s something about a sexy daddy in a suit and especially when you know what that cock and balls looks like underneath that suit. I’m so thankful to have caught him in the bathroom. Fuck here’s another erection building, I need to taste this man ASAP.
That looks nice poking out of your pants

Reactions: Jmdav34

View attachment 3329221 Sitting here at work, reading and looking at all these hot posts and I keep getting the strongest erection at work. Like I know I’m horny but damn smh. Then while I’m posting on a thread on here my damn boss whom I’ve recently seen naked wants to talk and all I can think about is that cock and balls sliding into this wet mouth. He just doesn’t know how bad I want to taste him. Do you guys just get random erections especially at work? I mean it’s something about a sexy daddy in a suit and especially when you know what that cock and balls looks like underneath that suit. I’m so thankful to have caught him in the bathroom. Fuck here’s another erection building, I need to taste this man ASAP.
Sir, consider keeping a cocksucker under your desk at work. That would help alleviate the problem. Maybe not entirely but some.

Jmdav34

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Chapel Hill (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Sir, consider keeping a cocksucker under your desk at work. That would help alleviate the problem. Maybe not entirely but some.
That would be nice to have a suck boy right under my desk to empty my nuts anytime