Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Question for everyone here...

Ive realized that when I edge, my cumshot becomes different. I would say the volume is the same, but instead of shooting out ropes, it streams out almost like im peeing it out. Ive searched all of the internet for info or videos of guys who have this same thing happen but havent found anything.

Does this happen to anyone else? Really curious. The video below is an example of what I mean...

https://www.lpsg.com/gallery/videos/another-big-shot.920767/

clcarter22

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow man!! I watched your video and your are totally right. It does come out basically like a piss stream of cum. Did you orgasm feel the same or was it more or less intense? I honestly don't have any answers as to why that is happening. I'm sure somebody here does. I figure as long as it still feels good you are fine. Keep us informed on what you find out.

ItsAll4Kim

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Without going into all sorts of medical jargon, the reason this happens is basically as an orgasm starts, the prostate and other glands that secrete the fluids making up semen all essentially dump their contents into the urethra. The first are fluids to clear the urethra and further prep it, then there are some that help the sperm survive, and of course the sperm are released. If you've been edging and/or abstained for some time, there will be plenty of these fluids. The mechanics of ejaculation are muscle contractions and the opening and closing of several sphincters to direct the semen correctly. If there's an excess of semen, some of it gets into the urethra before the first ejeculatory muscle contractions occur. It kinda feels like you're peeing and comes out the same way.

michael115

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Wow man!! I watched your video and your are totally right. It does come out basically like a piss stream of cum. Did you orgasm feel the same or was it more or less intense? I honestly don't have any answers as to why that is happening. I'm sure somebody here does. I figure as long as it still feels good you are fine. Keep us informed on what you find out.

Definitely feels more intense. It happens when i try to hold back the orgasm, and its like my PC muscle isnt strong enough so it just streams right out. Im trying to get my wife to take the stream on her face but shes scared because its so much :/

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As others have said I would guess that the build up during edging, when finally released, comes out all at once. I notice in your vid that you have very strong PC muscles, obviously developed through edging, and can control your ejaculation. The more you "hold back" your ejaculation, the stronger that muscle becomes and the more it is able to hold back. It probably feels amazing when you finally let go. You must have to warn your partner that you're not pissing in/on them!

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
All I can say is if I was on the receiving end of your cumshot I would be very impressed and happy! It looks like a lot!

The only comparison I can share is a guy who shot his load on me where it was like being in a lawn sprinkler of cum! His squirts were very forceful but more watery... no thick ropes... it was like a watery cum shower! He had a really big cock, too, so I was in heaven to be on the receiving end of it!

Satyrcum

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Ive seen cum like this. the guys are right - its the buildup! I also noticed once you had dumped out your initial contents, your contractions started to mirror the moans of the woman - I could tell you had been very aroused. primal, even.

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Reactions: camchain